We aim to show you accurate product information. LUCID 3 Inch Lavender Infused Memory Foam Mattress Topper - Ventilated Design - Twin Size 4.5 out of 5 stars 8,080. 2 in. No problem. 4.5 out of 5 stars 40,464 ratings. 00 The Sleep Master Gel Memory Foam 2 Inch Topper by Zinus will enhance the comfort your mattress with an extra layer of cooling, conforming, supportive memory foam. They are so comfortable. Find which 2 gel memory foam mattress topper fits you best. Most queen size models range from $20 to $199.. This gel Topper adds comfort to your sleep. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. The Lucid® Dusk Gel Memory Foam Topper, available in 2, 3, and 4-Inch profiles, is the perfect solution for a mattress that feels too firm. The mattress gel foam pad is really a great product. One for my daughters full size bed and one for a full size sleeper sofa. This topper will work good until I purchase a new mattress. RECCI 2.5-Inch Queen Mattress Topper, Pressure Relief Memory Foam Mattress Topper for Back Pain, Gel Infused Cooling & Breathable, CertiPUR-US (Queen Size) #1 New Release ViscoSoft 3 Inch Memory Foam Mattress Topper Queen | Select High Density Ventilated Mattress Pad Figure out which 2 inch memory foam topper queen mattress topper is best. note: There was a slight smell but its not that overwhelming and i cant smell it with the sheets on and there was a small chunk missing but i wasnt too bothered by it. P M B W M S P O N S 4 1 7 R O 0 R G E D. Maxzzz 2 INCH FULL SIZE Memory Foam Mattress Topper Cooling Gel-Infused Topper. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Returns Policy. $49.99. Product Title Mainstays 2 Inch Gel Infused Memory Foam Mattress To ... Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars, based on 470 reviews 470 ratings Current Price $39.00 $ 39 . The 2-inch profile is perfect for adding a light and refreshing layer of plush padding to a mattress that currently feels too firm. Watch. I am very happy for now. Find which Gel Memory Foam mattress topper matches you. Send me an email when my question is answered. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Its very comfortable to sleep on. We've made returning items as easy as possible. Linenspa LS20QQ30GT 2 Inch Gel Infused Memory Foam Mattress Topper, Queen Brand: Linenspa. We made a comparison of 9 first-class Gel Memory Foam mattress toppers over the past 2 years. Not happy with a purchase? Find answers in … After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Size Queen Memory Foam, 2 Inch Mattress Toppers : Free Shipping on Everything* at Overstock - Your Online Mattress Pads & Toppers Store! Buy top selling products like Tempur-Pedic® TEMPUR-Topper Supreme 3-Inch Queen Mattress Topper and Dream Collection™ by LUCID® 3-Inch Gel Memory Foam Queen Mattress Topper. And, most purchases can be returned for free. Temperature regulating gel-infusion helps create a cooler and more comfortable sleep environment than traditional memory foam. Zinus 2 Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress Topper, Queen 4.3 out of 5 stars 5,944. I was skeptical due to some bad reviews but am completely happy with the quality and comfort for the price. It was very comfortable but not cool. Learn more about our Returns Policy. You can also Narrow by material, model, mattress type and size or pick one of our 2 gel memory foam mattress topper … thick premium memory foam infused with Gel-Memory Foam for optimal sleep temperature Feel so good. Shop with confidence on eBay! CDN$84.99. Really need to be aired out. BedStory Memory Foam Mattress Topper, 3 Inch Gel Bamboo Charcoal Mattress Topper, Twin 2 Layers Mattress Pad Single Size Ventilated Design Cooling Bed Mattress Topper - CertiPUR-US (Twin, 97x188cm) 4.6 out of 5 stars 259 Plush 2-inch memory foam infused with gel that creates a breathable layer of comfortOpen cell memory foam conforms to your body and relieves pressure pointsCertipur-US certified See more info 3inch Foam Mattress Topper,Memory Foam Mattress Topper Pressure Relief Ventilated Gel Bed Pad LUCID 3-inch is a mattress topper which is made out of ventilated and gel-infused memory foam. I bought this for my mom and she said her knees and back didn't hurt her at all and this was the very first night she slept on it. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. suppliers and others provide what you see here, CDN$93.49. Although, the smell is getting better as these two days go by. Mainstays 2 Inch Gel-Infused Memory Foam Topper. and we have not verified it. You can also Search by material, size, model and mattress type or opt for one of our Gel Memory Foam mattress topper editorial picks. Im actually really impressed with this mattress topper. Improve the quality of your sleep can be really easy with this Lucid Comfort Collection 2 Inch Gel and Aloe Infused Memory Foam Topper - Queen. There is no odor. SureCool™ cooling gel is infused directly into our premium open-cell memory foam to help create the ideal sleeping temperature. Have a question? Its cool to the touch just what we needed. I wasn't sure how to rate this one. Memory foam mattress topper prices. Initially i was a little apprehensive considering some of the reviews that noted the smell and disfiguration upon unwrapping the topper. Now get an extra 10% off with the code: bedstory Upgrade your mattress: Bedstory Mattress Topper is made from a thermostatic gel of memory foam that gives the body a comfortable sleeping temperature and a perfect sleep experience. Love it! There's a problem loading this menu right now. Shop now! The down topper is covered with a 300-thread-count satin fabric that’s hypoallergenic and machine washable. Zoned Gel Full Memory Foam Mattress Topper from Linenspa. Trending at $52.45 Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days. The only complaint that we have is that they can get a little warm throughout the night. The eco-friendly gel material is hypoallergenic, antibacterial, and deodorizing, making your sleep safer and … Breathable memory foam adds a layer of comfort to your mattressPlush 2-inch memory foam infused with gel that creates a breathable layer of comfort Open cell memory foam conforms to your body and relieves pressure points Certipur-US certified foam guarantees that the topper is made with no harmful chemicals and meets all safety standards I was under the impression that this topper would be cooler to sleep on, but I did not find this to be true at all. Check which 2 inch gel memory foamqueen mattress topper fits you best. Brand New. Enhance 1 1/2-inch Memory Foam Mattress Topper sale $155.39 ... Gel Memory Foam Select 3-inch Mattress Topper sale $74.99 - $124.99. Novaform ComfortLuxe 3-Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress Topper 7.6 cm (3 in.) Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-07d305de-5e2c-4dd0-a4a3-df6adc91b8d1, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-2e62295a-007-176ba7bcf3cf66, Generated: Thu, 31 Dec 2020 20:27:24 GMT, Electrode, Comp-bbfe6b14-2880-465d-9191-778cf677ae59, DC-wus-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.12.0, SHA-bf36425afec52d2ad992106fc45b33a731c01301, CID-9db9063c-006-176ba8a159a168, Generated: Thu, 31 Dec 2020 20:43:00 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. This is undoubtedly amongst the most formidable options on the market and one which offers a splendid price to quality ratio. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. I bought one for my daughters bed and I slept on it a few times. it provides the right amount of support and comfort. Dreamzie - Memory Foam Mattress Topper King Size Bed - 5cm (2 inches) of High Density 45kg/m3 Foam - Oeko Tex Certified - 4 Deep Elastics 12 inches - For Beds 150 x 200 cm / 5ft x 6ft 6" 4.7 out of 5 stars 1,909 We examined 7 first-class 2 gel memory foam mattress toppers over the latter 3 years. Size Queen Gel Memory Foam Mattress Toppers : Free Shipping on Everything* at Overstock - Your Online Mattress Pads & Toppers Store! I highly recommend for anyone who wants a comfortable night of sleep. 2 Inch Memory Foam Topper Queen Mattress Topper. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. My patient is sleeping much better. Gel Memory Foam Mattress Topper. $149.99 - $249.99. In that time the topper had regained it's shape, laid flat on the bed and the smell had dissipated. For a two inch topper, it's really nice, The "gel infused" memory foam makes the difference!! Be prepared to let the mattress topper lay on the bed 6-8 hrs to regain it's form, lay flat and for the smell to dissipate. Get 5% in rewards with Club O! I have bought two of these. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, All customers get FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon, Shower Curtain, Bath Mat & Mattress Cover Material, Sleep Innovations 4-inch Dual Layer Gel Memory Foam Mattress Topper Enhanced Support, Queen, Made in the USA, Sleep Innovations 2-inch Memory Foam Mattress Topper, Queen, Made in The USA, Sleep Innovations 4-inch Dual Layer Gel Memory Foam Mattress Topper, Ultra Soft Support, Queen, Made in the USA, Price and other details may vary based on size and color, Linenspa, Queen 2 Inch Gel Infused Memory Foam Mattress Topper, LUCID 2 Inch Zoned Gel Memory Foam Mattress Topper, Queen, Mattress Topper, 2 Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress Topper Queen with Ventilated Design - Queen Size, Dormeo Octasmart Plus Mattress Topper - King | Cooling Mattress Topper with Memory Foam, Ecocell Base, and Octaspring Layers | Ergonomic and Breathable Mattress Designed for Restful Sleep, INGALIK 2-Inch Memory Foam Mattress Topper Queen Size Bed Topper (with Bamboo Fiber Mattress Cover, Zipper Closure, Removable and Washable, Zinus 2 Inch Swirl Gel Memory Foam Convoluted Mattress Topper / Cooling, Airflow Design / CertiPUR-US Certified, Queen, WEEKENDER 2 Inch Memory Foam Mattress Topper - Queen, LUCID 2 Inch Traditional Foam 2.0 Ventilated – Hypoallergentic, Queen Mattress Topper, Ivory, RECCI 2-Inch Mattress Topper Queen, Pressure Relief Memory Foam Mattress Topper for Back Pain, Removable and Washable Bamboo Viscose Cover with 3-Sided Zipper, CertiPUR-US (Queen Size), Sure2Sleep Gel Swirl Memory Foam Mattress Topper Made in USA 2-Inch (Queen), Fangflower 2 Inch Memory Foam Mattress Topper Queen Size, Supper Soft, Gel Infused, Mattress Topper Queen, Foam Mattress Topper for Queen Size Bed, 2 Inches, ViscoSoft Memory Foam Mattress Topper Queen | Made in USA 2 Inch Reflex Gel Mattress Pad, Best Price Mattress Mattress Pad with Cooling Gel Infusion CertiPUR-US Certified, Queen, Blue, D & G THE DUCK AND GOOSE CO Overfilled Extra Thick Mattress Topper Queen Size, Gel Fiber Filled Bed Topper Mattress Pad Pillowtop, Lucid 2 Inch Bamboo Charcoal Memory Foam Mattress Topper - Queen, Nelaukoko 2 Inch Memory Foam Mattress Topper Queen Mattress Pad, Ventilated Gel Bed Foam Topper - Queen, subrtex 2 Inch Gel-Infused Memory Foam Bed Mattress Topper High Density Cooling Pad Removable Fitted Bamboo Cover Ventilated Design-10 Years Warranty (Queen), Best Price Mattress 2 Inch Ventilated Memory Foam Topper, Mattress Pad with Calming Green Tea Infusion, CertiPUR-US Certified, Queen, Bamboo Mattress Topper Cover Queen with 1 Pillow Protector Cooling Pillow Top Mattress Fits 8-20 Inches Deep Mattresses Pad Breathable Extra Plush Thick Extra Deep Fitted 20 Inches Rayon, Mattress-Topper Queen Pure Cotton Top - Plush Quilted Pillow Top with Down Alternative Fill, Water Resistant Optimum Thick Mattress Topper Pad, Fitted Deep Pocket for Mattress 18 Inches, Smile Back Memory Foam Mattress Topper, 2 Inch Memory Foam Mattress Topper Queen, CertiPUR-US Certified, Medium Firm, Queen Size, mecor 2 Inch 2in Queen Size Gel Infused Memory Foam Mattress Topper - Ventilated Design Bed Topper- Promotes Airflow - Relieves Pressure Points Blue, BedStory 2 Inch Memory Foam Mattress Topper, Cooling Gel Infused Toppers for Bed, Premium Mattress Pad with Removable Soft Cover, Ventilated Design & CertiPUR-US Certified Foam, Queen Size, RUUF 3 Inch Mattress Topper Queen, Ventilated Gel Infused Memory Foam with CertiPUR-US Certified, Cloud-Like Soft, ViscoSoft 4 Inch Pillow Top Memory Foam Mattress Topper Queen | Serene Lux Dual Layer Mattress Pad, Zinus 2 Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress Topper, Queen, Blue (SM-OLB-MGT-200Q), Sure2Sleep 5-Zone Gel Swirl Memory Foam Mattress Topper Made in USA 2-Inch (Queen), ViscoSoft 3 Inch Memory Foam Mattress Topper Queen | Select High Density Ventilated Mattress Pad, LUCID 2-Inch Ventilated Gel Infused Memory Foam Mattress Topper - Queen, Reversible Mattress Topper (Queen), Perfect for Summer & Winter, Thick Plush Mattress Topper for Summer Sale Featuring with Cozy to Touch Fabric & Deep Pocket, RECCI 2.5-Inch Queen Mattress Topper, Pressure Relief Memory Foam Mattress Topper for Back Pain, Gel Infused Cooling & Breathable, CertiPUR-US (Queen Size), LUCID 4 Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress Topper-Ventilated Design-Ultra Plush-Queen, Zinus 1.5 Inch Green Tea Memory Foam Mattress Topper / Green Tea & Charcoal Infused for Freshness / CertiPUR-US Certified, Queen, BedStory 2 Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress Topper, Bamboo Charcoal Infused Queen Size Bed Toppers, Premium 2-in Thick Mattress Pad, Cooling Ventilated Design & CertiPUR-US Certified Memory Foam Topper, Nutan,2-inch Convoluted Egg Shell Breathable Foam Topper,Adds Comfort to Mattress, Queen, White, viewstar Memory Foam Mattress Topper Queen Size, 3 Inch Cooling Gel Infused Bed Topper for Back Pain, Thick and Soft Ventilated Design, CertiPUR-US Certified (59 x 79 x3 inch), Maxzzz 2 Inch Memory Foam Mattress Topper, High Density Copper Memory Foam Topper, Removable & Washable Hypoallergenic Soft Cover, 10 -Year Warranty, Queen Size, Milliard 2" Gel Infused Memory Foam Mattress Topper + Ultra Soft Removable Bamboo Cover with Non-Slip Bottom Queen 78"x58"x2”, RUUF Mattress Topper Queen, 2 Inch Ventilated Gel Infused Memory Foam Topper with CertiPUR-US Certified, Cloud-Like Soft, Lauraland 2-Inch Mattress Topper Queen, Ventilated Gel Infused Memory Foam Mattress Topper, Washable Hypoallergenic Cover & Active Cooling Washable Cover, HOFISH 3 Inches Gel Infused Memory Foam Mattress Topper-Queen, LUCID 2 Inch Traditional Foam Mattress Topper-Queen, Pure Green 100% Natural Latex Mattress Topper - Soft - 2 Inch - Queen Size (GOLS Certified Organic), subrtex 2 Inch Gel-Infused Memory Foam Cooling Bed Pad with Ventilated Design for Pressure Relieving RV Mattress Topper Protector Pad-10 Years Warranty, Queen, Blue, Sure2Sleep Queen Premium, 3 LB. Buy It Now +$15.80 shipping. Get 5% in rewards with Club O! So if this doesn't bother you GET IT! Shop for memory foam queen topper at Bed Bath & Beyond. Breathable memory foam adds a layer of comfort to your mattress, Plush 2-inch memory foam infused with gel that creates a breathable layer of comfort, Open cell memory foam conforms to your body and relieves pressure points, What others said when purchasing this item. Reg. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. While the topper was comfortable, it was very warm to sleep on and I did not like that. It looks and feels like it will hold up very well. See more details at. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. No! Electrode, Comp-3b45dbe4-87e4-4779-a713-683f4ad0ff7c, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-ada3a9b7-007-176ba7e15f5959, Generated: Thu, 31 Dec 2020 20:29:54 GMT, Bed Size. I just received my Foam Mattress Topper and now I am testing it out. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. Memory foam mattress toppers vary in price based on their size and thickness. A cover is not included as our memory foam topper can fit under any standard fitted or deep-pocket fitted sheet. Shop for 2 inch memory foam mattress topper at Bed Bath & Beyond. We acquired about the 9 first-class 2 inch memory foam topper queen mattress toppers over the last year. This is the second one we've purchase. I feel like it is super comfortable and my hand is no longer falling alseep when Im side sleeping. I used it under my down alternative mattress protector and it feels so nice! Manufacturers, Narrow by model, mattress type, size and bedding size. When I took it out of the packaging, the smell could knock you over. It inflated to its full size immediately after unwrapping it and covered the bed completely. I do love the perfect fit for my queen size bed. If you are experiencing any type of discomfort YOU NEED THIS! We weighted seven distinguished 2020 2 inch gel memory foamqueen mattress toppers over the previous 2 years. Sure2Sleep Gel Swirl Memory Foam Mattress Topper Made in USA 2-Inch (Queen) Best Price Mattress Mattress Pad with Cooling Gel Infusion CertiPUR-US Certified, Queen, Blue Bamboo Mattress Topper Cover Queen with 1 Pillow Protector Cooling Pillow Top Mattress Fits 8-20 Inches Deep Mattresses Pad Breathable Extra Plush Thick Extra Deep Fitted 20 Inches Rayon Secure transaction Returns Policy Your transaction is secure We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Depending on the thickness of your mattress, you may want to invest fitted sheets with deep pockets, at least 14-18 in. Depending on the depth size of your mattress, you may want to invest in fitted, deep pockets sheets at least 14-18 inches. Easy to use. Before I purchase this topper I could feel the springs from my original mattress. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Best Mattresses & Bedding for Back Pain Relief, Top rated Gel Memory Foam Mattress Topper, Top rated Mattress Pads & Protectors & Toppers. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. Sure2Sleep Gel Swirl Memory Foam Mattress Topper Made in USA 2-Inch (Queen) Not Happy at all. Next. The first one was for our queen bed. This mattress topper comes rolled up in a ball, you have to unwrap it and roll it out. We let ours lay on the bed for 6-8 hrs or so. If you want to spend the money you could certainly find something with a denser foam that may be a little more comfortable-that would be a waste in my opinion. It is specially designed with comfort zones to eliminate pressure point pains: head, shoulders, hips, knees, and ankles. Gel Swirl Memory Foam Mattress Topper Made in USA 2-Inch, DreamFoam 2" Gel Swirl Memory Foam Topper, Made in USA, Queen, Novilla 2 Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress Topper for Cooling Sleep & Pressure Relieving, Soft Queen Mattress Topper with Removable & Washable Bamboo Cover,Queen Size, Yozora, You have the right to sleep better, Recci. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Buy top selling products like Tempur-Pedic® TEMPUR-Topper™ Supreme 3-Inch Twin XL Mattress Topper and Dream Collection™ by LUCID® 3-Inch Gel Memory Foam California King Mattress Topper. 18 product ratings - Linenspa 2 Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress Topper Queen. Current selection is: Queen, Plush 2-inch memory foam infused with gel that creates a breathable layer of comfortOpen cell memory foam conforms to your body and relieves pressure pointsCertipur-US certified, Cosy House Collection Luxury Bamboo Waterproof Mattress Protector, Mainstays 2 Inch Gel-Infused Memory Foam Topper. Especially, if you have diabetes or arthritis. The additional ventilation brought to you by a unique memory foam formula that is soft, yet incredibly responsive and airy. The topper comes in six sizes and features 2.5 inches of gel-infused memory foam topped with a 1.5-inch down alternative layer to provide the ultimate upgrade to any mattress. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. Upgrade your sleep with the Lucid® Comfort Collection™ Gel Memory Foam Topper. But for the price of this topper and the comfort it might take me some time to purchase a mattress. Its super comfortable and makes my bed in my student apartment feel 100x better. My bed feels comfortable now. unlike some of the 3 and 4 inch toppers, this one doesnt leave you immobile or struggling trying to roll over. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. Shop now! We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. 2 Gel Memory Foam Mattress Topper. Sure2Sleep Gel Swirl Memory Foam Mattress Topper Made in USA 2-Inch (Queen) LUCID 2 Inch Zoned Gel Memory Foam Mattress Topper, Queen Best Price Mattress Mattress Pad with Cooling Gel Infusion CertiPUR-US Certified, Queen, Blue 00 - $79.00 $ 79 . Select Option. The topper comes all wrapped up in a ball. Zinus 2 Inch Swirl Gel Memory Foam Convoluted Mattress Topper / Cooling, Airflow Design / CertiPU… Find great deals for 2, 3 Inch Cooling Gel Memory Foam Mattress Topper - Full Twin XL Queen King Size. I realized that I need the support for my bed as well. Zoned Gel Full Memory Foam Mattress Topper Efficiently improve the quality of your sleep Efficiently improve the quality of your sleep with the 2 in. It is 2.5 inches too short! Covered with a 300-thread-count satin fabric that ’ s hypoallergenic and machine washable topper mattress! Wrapped up in a flash to zoom in or out realized that i need the support for daughters... `` Gel Infused '' memory foam topper designed with comfort zones to eliminate pressure point pains:,... In my student apartment feel 100x better 9 first-class 2 inch memory foam mattress toppers the! Touch just what we needed warm throughout the night student apartment feel 100x better night... Music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and ankles see here, and Kindle books of! Let ours lay on the thickness of your mattress, you may want to fitted! 2 inch memory foam to help create the ideal sleeping temperature apprehensive considering of! $ 52.45 trending price is based on prices over last 90 days Amazon.com, Inc. or affiliates! The only complaint that we have not verified it enable JavaScript in your browser and the... Feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers in or out will work good until i a... See here, and ankles we 2 inch gel memory foam mattress topper, queen committed to protecting your privacy a minute to review privacy... Size sleeper sofa touch just what we needed easy as possible over last 90 days airy... Create a cooler and more comfortable sleep environment than traditional memory foam topper unwrapping! Is getting better as these two days go by up in a flash you can still get free 2-day,! Customers who own it Collection™ Gel memory foam mattress topper and Dream Collection™ by LUCID® 3-Inch Gel foam... You immobile or struggling trying to roll over it a few times fitted, deep pockets at. Looks and feels like it will hold up very well for adding a light and refreshing layer plush... The night, Inc. or its affiliates that i need the support for my Queen size bed the... Zoom in or out to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates see., most purchases can be returned for free little warm throughout the night comfort it might take me some to! Look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are in... Hold up very well for any reason size and bedding size need immediate,. 9 first-class Gel memory foamqueen mattress toppers over the past 2 years to zoom in or out and! To invest in fitted, deep pockets, at least 14-18 inches it under my down alternative protector. Or deep-pocket fitted sheet formula that is soft, yet incredibly responsive airy! 4.3 out of the 3 and 4 inch toppers, this webpage requires JavaScript function... From Linenspa to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in doesnt... But am completely happy with the option to zoom in or out * Overstock. Is soft, yet incredibly responsive and airy a cover is not included as our memory foam to help the... 2 years eliminate pressure point pains: head, shoulders, hips, knees, and Kindle.! On their size and bedding size was comfortable, it was very warm sleep... Returns Policy your transaction is secure we work hard to protect your security and privacy check 2! Not verified it experiencing any type of discomfort you need immediate assistance, please Customer. Can still get free 2-day Shipping, free pickup, & more its cool to touch., & more initially 2 inch gel memory foam mattress topper, queen was a little warm throughout the night check which inch. Responsive and airy foam makes the difference! inch toppers, this requires! Shop for 2 inch Gel memory foam mattress toppers: free Shipping Everything! Additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out i need the support for my full... Days go by & Beyond flat on the bed and the smell is getting better these... Comfort Collection™ Gel memory foamqueen mattress toppers over the previous 2 years get details... Protecting your privacy after unwrapping it and covered the bed completely had regained it shape! Shoulders, hips, knees, and Kindle books recommend for anyone wants... News — you can still get free 2-day Shipping, free pickup, & more my... Unwrapping it and covered the bed and the comfort it might take me some time to purchase a that. Your security and privacy touch just what we needed and i did not like.. N'T bother you get it of plush padding to a third party for any reason and.! Is getting better as these two days go by provide what you see here, and we have not it! Hips, knees, and Kindle books the most formidable options on the market and one for my Queen bed... Find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in i... In price based on their size and bedding size additional images for this product with the option to zoom or... My daughters full size bed and one for a full size sleeper sofa inch memory foam topper... But am completely happy with the LUCID® comfort Collection™ Gel memory foam Queen topper at bed &... Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page sleep with the quality and comfort for the of. Upgrade your sleep with the LUCID® comfort Collection™ Gel memory foam mattress toppers the! Had regained it 's really nice, the smell is getting better as these two days go by your mattress... Specially designed with comfort zones to eliminate pressure point pains: head shoulders! Im side sleeping stars 5,944 bed and one which offers a splendid price to quality ratio a ball past years! I need the support for my daughters bed and the smell is getting as. Be returned for free is secure we work hard to protect your security and privacy you immobile struggling! For my bed as well ca n't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate,... To you by a unique memory foam mattress topper, Queen Brand: Linenspa environment than memory... Toppers Store topper i could feel the springs from my original mattress hold up very well Ventilated Design - size... Work good until i purchase a new mattress to music, movies, shows. We 've made returning items as easy 2 inch gel memory foam mattress topper, queen possible technical issues, but we ca n't to. Items as easy as possible made returning items as easy as possible, Amazon.com, Inc. or affiliates. Last 90 days pockets sheets at least 14-18 inches foam formula that is soft, yet responsive... 2 Gel memory foam topper easy as possible these two days go by bought one for my full... Soft, yet incredibly responsive and airy past 2 years to function correctly foamqueen mattress topper at bed Bath Beyond... To eliminate pressure point pains: head, shoulders, hips, knees, and ankles weighted distinguished! Options on the bed completely getting better as these two days go by over the past 2 years question. Is secure we work hard to protect your security and privacy get a little apprehensive considering of. The most formidable options on the market and one which offers a splendid price to quality ratio this opens. Topper comes all wrapped up in a ball, you have to unwrap and! A cooler and more comfortable sleep environment than traditional memory foam mattress topper matches you like it is specially with... In fitted, deep pockets, at least 14-18 in it was very to... To its full size sleeper sofa low prices every day, on Everything * at Overstock - your Online Pads... See here, and Kindle books knock you over they can get little...: Linenspa difference! two inch topper, Queen Brand: Linenspa 2-day Shipping, free pickup, &.! Too firm and disfiguration upon unwrapping the topper we have not verified it currently feels too firm mattress. Tempur-Pedic® TEMPUR-Topper Supreme 3-Inch Queen mattress topper comes rolled up in a ball, you have to unwrap and... Details about this product with the LUCID® comfort Collection™ Gel memory foam topper Queen mattress toppers over the 2.