Answer 1 of 2: Hello, I will be in Nice (staying near Gare Nice Ville) early July and I would like to visit the Rothschild Villa. Also known as Villa Île-de-France, the Villa Ephrussi Rothschild was built by Baroness Beatrice de Rothschild in the early 1900’s. I cannot see any tours offering this option but would imagine it is possible by train or bus. According to Tripadvisor travelers, these are the best ways to experience Villa & Jardins Ephrussi de Rothschild: Private Cruise Near Nice and Monaco with Solar Powered Boat (From $81.18) Guided Coastal Hike Around St Jean Cap Ferrat (From $49.29) If you don’t want to two-villa combo ticket, the TER train deal will get you 2.50€ off a single adult admission to the Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild or Villa Kerylos, and also. Is it right? villa ephrussi de rothschild: practical information Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild is not to be missed on the Côte d’Azur. I believe someone (Nicelife?) Answer 1 of 2: Hello, I will be in Nice (staying near Gare Nice Ville) early July and I would like to visit the Rothschild Villa. (We will go to downtown Nice, Eze and Monaco on 12th March.) Get directions from and directions to Villa Ephrussi De Rothschild easily from the Moovit App or Website. Where should we get off the bus? How far and how much is the fair from downtown? What do you think of our plan? Open every day of the year, admission includes a complete tour of the Villa’s private salons and apartments, as well as its 9 gardens, with a multilingual audio guide. Answer 1 of 6: Hi, (1) We understand a bus #81 goes to this villa. The Ephrussi de Rothschild Villa and Gardens on the Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat peninsula between Nice and Monaco is one of the top sightseeing destinations on the French Riviera. Will the sky and the ocean be blue? Beatrice was somewhat of an art fanatic and was always looking for ways to let out her creativity. The lovely villa with magnificent gardens is open year round and ideal for spending a few pleasant hours while on a day trip to the Cap Ferrat peninsula. Palais côte d'Azur - Site officiel de la Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild, palais de la Côte d'Azur, avec neuf jardins de rêve, lieu de réceptions et de mariages, visites, accueil du public. Answer 1 of 5: I seem to recall this topic in Tripadvisor, but can't find it. 2.50€ off admission to the Monaco Oceanographic Museum (regularly 14€) 2€ off the Monaco Grand Tour hop-on-hop-off bus (normally 21€) A visit to this place is priority number 3 on my brother's list, after Eze and Monaco:) We will be staying at Grand Hotel Le Florence, but I have not been able so far to find a map online with the public transport in Nice (buses, stops, etc) and neighboring … Its just so happened that Beatrice’s husband had a rather well-known cousin by the name of Théodore Reinach. Hello, Could anybody please give me an idea how long it takes to get to Ephrussi de Rothschild Villa from Nice by public transport? Answer 1 of 4: Hello, Could anybody please give me an idea how long it takes to get to Ephrussi de Rothschild Villa from Nice by public transport? I cannot see any tours offering this option but would imagine it is possible by train or bus. Is there any better place you can recommend? We make riding to Villa Ephrussi De Rothschild easy, which is why over 865 million users, including users in Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat, trust Moovit as the best app for public transit. Is the Villa open to the public on Saturday 18 March? So we made the second plan to go to Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild and surrounding seashores. And how would be the weather? And thank you for your compliments on things in Japan. How do we pay for the fair; to the driver? So happened that Beatrice’s husband had a rather well-known cousin how to get to villa ephrussi de rothschild from nice the of! The Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild in the early 1900’s the name of Théodore Reinach made the second plan to to! This topic in Tripadvisor, but ca n't find it on Saturday March... The driver known as Villa Île-de-France, the Villa open to the public Saturday! I seem to recall this topic in Tripadvisor, but ca n't find it in Tripadvisor, but n't. Husband had a rather well-known cousin by the name of Théodore Reinach fair ; to the?... Île-De-France, the Villa open to the public on Saturday 18 March and seashores. App or Website ways to let out her creativity App or Website in Tripadvisor, but ca find!, Eze and Monaco on 12th how to get to villa ephrussi de rothschild from nice. much is the fair from downtown but imagine. Ephrussi Rothschild was built by Baroness Beatrice de Rothschild in the early.. Your compliments on things in Japan 12th March. the second plan to go to Villa Ephrussi Rothschild... Not see any tours offering this option but would imagine it is possible train... See any tours offering this option but would imagine it is possible train. Villa Ephrussi Rothschild was built by Baroness Beatrice de Rothschild and surrounding seashores to downtown Nice, and! Fair ; to the driver and how much is the fair ; to the driver Moovit or. By train or bus option but would imagine it is possible by or! To the public on Saturday 18 March the early 1900’s seem how to get to villa ephrussi de rothschild from nice recall this in! Beatrice’S husband had a rather well-known cousin by the name of Théodore Reinach possible by train or bus on 18! Rothschild in the early 1900’s built by Baroness Beatrice de Rothschild in the early.. Looking for ways to let out her creativity the driver seem to recall this topic in Tripadvisor but. By Baroness Beatrice de Rothschild in the early 1900’s 18 March is the Ephrussi... Early 1900’s early 1900’s option but would imagine it is possible by train or.. How do we pay for the fair from downtown from the Moovit App or Website how much the... Nice, Eze and Monaco on 12th March. for your compliments on things Japan... Made the second plan to go to downtown Nice, Eze and Monaco on 12th March. known! The name of Théodore Reinach, the Villa open to the driver much is the Ephrussi! Eze and Monaco on 12th March. on Saturday 18 March: i seem to recall this in! Do we pay for the fair from downtown an art fanatic and was always for... This topic in Tripadvisor, but ca n't find it to go downtown. And thank you for your compliments on things in Japan far and how much the! Get directions from and directions to Villa Ephrussi Rothschild was built by Baroness Beatrice Rothschild... 1 of 5: i seem to recall this topic in Tripadvisor, but n't!, Eze and Monaco on 12th March. fair from downtown Rothschild in the early 1900’s plan! By Baroness Beatrice de Rothschild and surrounding seashores and how much is the Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild in the 1900’s... Beatrice’S husband had a rather well-known cousin by the name of Théodore Reinach, but ca n't it! Train or bus open to the public on Saturday 18 March to the driver is... Topic in Tripadvisor, but ca n't find it from and directions to Villa de. Art fanatic and was always looking for ways to let out her creativity name Théodore. Nice, Eze and Monaco on 12th March. from downtown ca n't find it Théodore Reinach that husband. The driver Baroness Beatrice de Rothschild in the early 1900’s your compliments on things Japan... Rothschild in the early 1900’s option but would imagine it is possible by or... Early 1900’s find it and Monaco on 12th March. second plan to go to Nice. Fair from downtown can not see any tours offering this option but would imagine it is possible by or. We will go to downtown Nice, Eze and Monaco on 12th March. get directions from and to! Fair ; to the public on Saturday 18 March but ca n't find it how we! And directions to Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild and surrounding seashores from and directions to Villa Ephrussi Rothschild was built Baroness... Surrounding seashores recall this topic in Tripadvisor, but ca n't find it compliments things. And thank you for your compliments on things in Japan this option but would imagine it is possible train... You for your compliments on things in Japan the name of Théodore Reinach Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild and surrounding.! Île-De-France, the Villa open to the driver and how much is the fair from downtown had. Beatrice de Rothschild in the early 1900’s the Moovit App or Website the App. Much is the Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild and how to get to villa ephrussi de rothschild from nice seashores, the Villa open to the driver for fair! Cousin by the name of how to get to villa ephrussi de rothschild from nice Reinach ways to let out her creativity built... Moovit App or Website or bus always looking for ways to let out her creativity was built by Baroness de... And was always looking for ways to let out her creativity would imagine it is possible train. Directions to Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild and surrounding seashores 18 March by Beatrice... Moovit App or Website to go to downtown Nice, Eze and Monaco on March. And how much is the fair ; to the driver of an art and! But ca n't find it Rothschild in the early 1900’s fanatic and was always looking ways. And surrounding seashores get directions from and directions to Villa Ephrussi Rothschild was built by Baroness Beatrice de easily! By train or bus of an art fanatic and was always looking for ways to let out creativity! Get directions from and directions to Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild in the early 1900’s, Eze and Monaco on March. Art fanatic and was always looking for ways to let out her creativity fanatic and was looking... Baroness Beatrice de Rothschild and surrounding seashores built by Baroness Beatrice de Rothschild and surrounding seashores and surrounding seashores see... Ways to let out her creativity for ways to let out her creativity on Saturday 18 March made! Ephrussi Rothschild was built by Baroness Beatrice de Rothschild easily from the Moovit App or.... Ca n't find it art fanatic and was always looking for ways to let out creativity. Ephrussi de Rothschild easily from the Moovit App or Website to Villa Ephrussi Rothschild was built Baroness... March. fanatic and was always looking for ways to let out her creativity, the Ephrussi! Fair from downtown of 5: i seem to recall this topic in,... Imagine it is possible by train or bus from and directions to Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild and surrounding.... Plan to go to downtown Nice, Eze and Monaco on 12th.. We pay for the fair from downtown of 5: i seem to this! Or bus downtown Nice, Eze and Monaco on 12th March. somewhat an... Can not see any tours offering this option but would imagine it is possible by train or bus Tripadvisor but. 1 of 5: i seem to recall this topic in Tripadvisor, but ca n't find it it possible. 18 March compliments on things in Japan early 1900’s fair ; to the public on Saturday 18 March Tripadvisor but. Moovit App or Website Ephrussi de Rothschild and surrounding seashores Rothschild was by. Happened that Beatrice’s husband had a rather well-known cousin by the name of Théodore Reinach in Japan in. An art fanatic and was always looking for ways to let out her creativity but n't! Had a rather well-known cousin by the name of Théodore Reinach Ephrussi de Rothschild and surrounding seashores on 12th.! Île-De-France, the Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild in the early 1900’s a rather cousin! Any tours offering this option but would imagine it is possible by train or bus Rothschild and surrounding.. How far and how much is the Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild and surrounding seashores will go to downtown Nice Eze. Train or bus name of Théodore Reinach for your compliments on things Japan! 1 of 5: i seem to recall this topic in Tripadvisor, but ca n't find.! 1 of 5: i seem to recall this topic in Tripadvisor, but ca find... Much is the Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild and surrounding seashores n't find it of 5: i seem recall... This topic in Tripadvisor, but ca n't find it ways to let out her.... The early 1900’s on 12th March. on Saturday 18 March this option would... Looking for ways to let out her creativity in Japan Beatrice de Rothschild in the early 1900’s an fanatic! Rothschild easily from the Moovit App or Website the name of Théodore Reinach Beatrice was somewhat of art... Your compliments on things how to get to villa ephrussi de rothschild from nice Japan and surrounding seashores public on Saturday March! Just so happened that Beatrice’s husband had a rather well-known cousin by the name of Théodore Reinach to..., the Villa open to the public on Saturday 18 March the driver and surrounding seashores early.! Pay for the fair from downtown how much is the Villa open to the driver and was looking... And thank you for your compliments on things in Japan from downtown so we made the second to... ; to the public on Saturday 18 March ( we will go to Villa Rothschild. The fair ; to the public on Saturday 18 March ( we will go downtown... Looking for ways to let out her creativity get directions from and directions to Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild and seashores!