The Kodiak Cakes box is HUGE. You can even increase the protein content up to 21 grams by substituting water with milk or by using milk and an egg. Very low in vitamins and minerals (0.8%/cal) - a good source of … In fact, if you consume a serving of Kodiak cake, then you can get 2% of your daily calcium recommended value. See more ideas about kodiak cakes, kodiak, nutrition facts image. They offer a variety of breakfast items from frozen Power Waffles to flapjack and waffle mixes. 12g of Protein. Total Fat 8g. 29 % 14g Protein. Kodiak Women's Iscenty Arctic Grip Black High-Top Canvas Snow Boot - 6M. The nutritional profile in Kodiak cakes … Serving Size : 0.5 cup cooked. Per 1/2 cup - Calories: 190kcal | Fat: 2.00g | Carbs: 30.00g | Protein: 14.00g, Per 3 flapjacks - Calories: 190kcal | Fat: 2.00g | Carbs: 30.00g | Protein: 14.00g, Per 1/2 cup - Calories: 190kcal | Fat: 4.00g | Carbs: 28.00g | Protein: 14.00g, Per 1/2 cup - Calories: 200kcal | Fat: 3.00g | Carbs: 30.00g | Protein: 14.00g, Per 1/3 cup - Calories: 190kcal | Fat: 1.50g | Carbs: 31.00g | Protein: 14.00g, Per 3 pancakes - Calories: 210kcal | Fat: 3.50g | Carbs: 32.00g | Protein: 14.00g, Per 1/2 cup mix - Calories: 200kcal | Fat: 3.50g | Carbs: 30.00g | Protein: 14.00g, Per 1 container - Calories: 250kcal | Fat: 8.00g | Carbs: 37.00g | Protein: 10.00g, If you can't find the item you're looking for, please help out by, Protein Packed Buttermilk Flapjack & Waffle Mix, Protein Packed Cinnamon Oat Flapjack & Waffle Mix, Apricot, Pistachio & Brandy Artisan Crisps. 15%. Get the lowest price guaranteed with fast, free shipping anywhere in Canada. Find a great collection of Kodiak Cakes Breakfast at Costco. Kodiak Cakes is my very favorite pancake and waffle mix. Calorie Goal 1,700 cal. Find calories, carbs, and nutritional contents for kodiak and over 2,000,000 other foods at MyFitnessPal.com. 28 % 21g Protein. For the purpose of this review, we will be discussing only Kodiak Cakes’ Buttermilk flapjack and waffle mix! Sodium 1,810g. Since their founding in 1982, Kodiak Cakes has grown into one of America’s fastest-growing family-owned businesses. 18%. Log Food. Keep in mind that some of the products do contain traces of peanuts, tree nuts, and soy. Find calorie and nutrition information for Kodiak Cakes foods, including popular items and new products 62 % 30g Carbs. If you’re looking for ways to fuel yourself with good nutrition and pump up your energy levels with rich source of protein, carbohydrates and fibre, then Kodiak Cakes is the way to go! Kodiak Cakes Minute Muffins, Double Dark Chocolate, 2.36 Ounce (Pack of 12) (Packaging May Vary) 4.6 out of 5 stars 921 Kodiak Cakes Pancake On the Go, Blueberry and Maple, 2.16 Ounce (Pack of 12) Track calories, carbs, fat, … 9 % 2g Fat. Power Flapjacks Buttermilk (Kodiak Cakes… Food database and calorie counter: Brand Type: Food Manufacturer. Power Cakes Flapjack and Waffle Mix Protein Packed - Kodiak Cakes 1/2 cup 190.0 calories 30.0 grams carbs 2.0 grams fat 14.0 grams protein 5.0 grams fiber 0 mg cholesterol 0 grams saturated fat 395.0 mg sodium 0 grams sugar 0 grams trans fat Nutrition facts: Per serving size 2 waffles (76g), contains 230 … Performance; Premium; Pure; Amino Acids; Bars & Snacks; BCAA's; Bundles; Carbohydrates; Clothing … If you consume one serving of this food, then you can achieve 14g of protein. This versatile flapjack and waffle mix has a delicious whole grain and butter milk flavour. I tried several batches to get the recipe just right for you all. Usually, my husband is not too brand specific but he loves these so much. Featuring a whopping 39 serves per pack and only 190 calories per serve these amazing, fluffy pancakes pack 14g protein per serve to boot (when mixed with water), making them an ideal way to start the day without worrying about over eating. Nutritional information for Kodiak Cakes Power Waffles Homestyle. Log Food. ... Kodiak Cakes Cinnamon Oat Power Cakes Flapjack & waffle mix. For example, the "Power Cakes… Kodiak Cakes - Power Cakes Protein Packed Flapjack & Waffle Mix Whole Grain Buttermilk - 20 oz. 190 Cal. Nutrition Facts Serving Size: 1/8 cup ( 30 g ) Amount Per Serving: Calories: 50 : Total Fat: 0g Saturated Fat: 0g Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g Monounsaturated Fat: 0g Trans Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 15mg Total Carbohydrates: 13g Dietary Fiber: 1g Sugar: 12g Protein: 0g Calcium: 0mg Iron: 0mg Potassium: 0mg Vitamin A: 0mcg Vitamin C: 0mg Vitamin D: 0mcg Buy Kodiak Cakes … 0.5 cup = 53g. Enjoy low warehouse prices on name-brand Breakfast products. Kodiak Cakes is a brand of pancake and waffle mix.The brand, which began as a small family operation, is based in Park City, Utah.The brand has expanded to sell individual oatmeal, brownie mixes, frozen prepacked waffles, frozen prepacked pancakes, granola protein bars, and fruit syrups. Cholesterol 0mg. About Food Exercise Apps Community Blog Shop Premium. ... require nutrition, energy, and great taste to successfully navigate today’s frontier. He loves it because it is simple and you just have to add water. Find calories, carbs, and nutritional contents for kodiak cakes and over 2,000,000 other foods at MyFitnessPal.com. Xmas Gifting; Home Grown. Kodiak Cakes. Calories % Daily Value* 3%. Power Cakes Flapjack and Waffle Mix Protein Packed - Kodiak Cakes 1/2 cup 190.0 calories 30.0 grams carbs 2.0 grams fat 14.0 grams protein 5.0 grams fiber 0 mg cholesterol 0 grams saturated fat 395.0 mg sodium 0 grams sugar 0 grams trans fat Nutrition facts: Per serving size 2 waffles (76g), contains 230 Calories, total fat is 11g, sodium(16% DV), 12g Protein, 6g Sugars and 3g dietary fiber. One of the health benefits of Kodiak cakes is to provide the source of protein. First of all, what is healthy? Description: The full, hearty taste of whole grains and warm cinnamon come together in Kodiak Cakes Cinnamon Bear Bites. Quite a few retailers now carry Kodiak Cake mixes and products. Nutritional … The brand was launched in 1995 and has grown from humble origin. Fitness Goals : Heart Healthy. Kodiak Cakes With Whole Milk and Eggs - Pancakes. Two 4" Kodiak Cakes pancakes are 130 calories, 7 grams of protein, 4 grams of fiber and only 2 grams of sugar! 300 / 2,000 cal left. Buy Kodiak Cakes … 99 Get it by Monday, Nov 23 kodiak cakes nutrition facts and nutritional information. The box has 3 recipes you can use to make pancakes or waffles. Kodiak cakes nutrition: what you need to know. The missino of the Kodiak Cakes brand is to combine nutrient rich whole grains that retain their fiber, vitamins, minerals, and protein with 10 grams of whey protein per serving to fuel all muscles each day. How does this food fit into your daily goals? 17%. At Target, the cost is $5 for a 20 oz box. 1 to 10 of 31 for Kodiak Cakes Pancakes. 48 % 36g Carbs. I’ve regularly found them in Target, Bi-Lo, Walmart and Publix. KEY FACTS (learn about health benefits or risks) Have high calorie density - this means that the amount of calories you are getting from an ounce is high (0.13 cal/oz). Canada. Search: Foods Recipes Fitness Members Journals Challenges Groups Forums My Fatsecret; Foods. Best Selling; Featured; Alphabetically, A-Z; … As a result, it will help to strengthen the bone structure and density. SO GOOD! 10%. I’ve regularly found them in Target, Bi-Lo, Walmart and Publix. kodiak nutrition facts and nutritional information. On Amazon, a 3-pack of 20 oz boxes is $16.50. Which is why I began creating my own Kodiak muffin recipes. 343160. Sort by Sort by Show 24 36 48 View as Filter By Clear All. Here at Kodiak Cakes, we use 100% whole grains in every product we craft because they taste better and are full of fiber, B vitamins, and antioxidants to give you the long-lasting energy you need to explore your frontier — wherever that may be. Kodiak Cakes . Kodiak Cakes - Power Cakes Protein Packed Flapjack & Waffle Mix Whole Grain Buttermilk - 20 oz. Add to cart Muffin Mix Double Dark Chocolate. 190 / 2,000 cal left. Protein Packed Buttermilk Flapjack & Waffle Mix (Kodiak Cakes) Per 1/2 cup - Calories: 190kcal | Fat: 2.00g | Carbs: 30.00g | Protein: 14.00g Nutrition Facts - Similar. The first batch I accidentally did half of the dry ingredients with the full milk amount. Find calorie and nutrition information for Kodiak Cakes foods, including popular items and new products. Kodiak Cakes muffin mixes are easy to make and, once prepared, you can take them just abou... $5.50 . The serving size in Kodiak Cakes Muffins is two muffins. Usually, my husband is not too brand specific but he loves these so much. Register | Sign In. Troy does not cook too often but on Saturday or Sunday mornings, many times he will make us waffles using Kodiak Cakes mix. Kodiak Cakes Double Dark Chocolate Muffin Mix balances nutrition with the rich flavor of c... $5.50 Add to cart Daily Goals . Calorie and Nutrition … … Kodiak cakes nutrition. 25% Saturated Fat 5g Trans Fat 0g. Muffin Mix Double Dark Chocolate. Kodiak Cakes nutrition facts also purportedly fail to meet the minimum ten percent threshold of the daily value of vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, iron, protein or fiber, according to the lawsuit. 0% Saturated Fat 0g Trans Fat 0g. Per 1 serving dry mix - Calories: 120kcal | Fat: 1.50g | Carbs: 26.00g | Protein: 2.00g, Per 1 container - Calories: 290kcal | Fat: 11.00g | Carbs: 41.00g | Protein: 10.00g, Per 1 container - Calories: 290kcal | Fat: 11.00g | Carbs: 42.00g | Protein: 10.00g, Per 1/12 package - Calories: 140kcal | Fat: 2.50g | Carbs: 24.00g | Protein: 7.00g, Per 1 container - Calories: 270kcal | Fat: 9.00g | Carbs: 40.00g | Protein: 10.00g, Per 1/4 cup dry mix - Calories: 140kcal | Fat: 1.00g | Carbs: 27.00g | Protein: 8.00g, Per 1 container - Calories: 270kcal | Fat: 8.00g | Carbs: 41.00g | Protein: 10.00g, Per 1 cup - Calories: 270kcal | Fat: 8.00g | Carbs: 41.00g | Protein: 10.00g, Per 2 bars - Calories: 210kcal | Fat: 8.00g | Carbs: 24.00g | Protein: 10.00g, Per 2 bars - Calories: 210kcal | Fat: 7.00g | Carbs: 26.00g | Protein: 10.00g, Per 2 bars - Calories: 220kcal | Fat: 10.00g | Carbs: 23.00g | Protein: 10.00g, Per 1 container - Calories: 250kcal | Fat: 6.00g | Carbs: 43.00g | Protein: 10.00g, Per 1 muffin - Calories: 101kcal | Fat: 2.00g | Carbs: 17.00g | Protein: 6.00g, Per 1 serving dry mix - Calories: 240kcal | Fat: 1.50g | Carbs: 46.00g | Protein: 12.00g, Per 2 muffins - Calories: 250kcal | Fat: 3.50g | Carbs: 45.00g | Protein: 11.00g, Per 1 container - Calories: 270kcal | Fat: 9.00g | Carbs: 43.00g | Protein: 7.00g, Per 1 container - Calories: 240kcal | Fat: 4.50g | Carbs: 36.00g | Protein: 14.00g, Per 1 container - Calories: 240kcal | Fat: 4.50g | Carbs: 36.00g | Protein: 14.00g, Per 1 container - Calories: 230kcal | Fat: 3.00g | Carbs: 37.00g | Protein: 14.00g, Per 1 packet - Calories: 190kcal | Fat: 2.50g | Carbs: 31.00g | Protein: 12.00g, Per 1 cup - Calories: 250kcal | Fat: 7.00g | Carbs: 41.00g | Protein: 6.00g, Per 1/2 cup - Calories: 190kcal | Fat: 1.50g | Carbs: 35.00g | Protein: 8.00g, Per 1 cup - Calories: 250kcal | Fat: 7.00g | Carbs: 35.00g | Protein: 10.00g, Per 1 cup - Calories: 290kcal | Fat: 12.00g | Carbs: 35.00g | Protein: 12.00g, Per 1 cup - Calories: 260kcal | Fat: 8.00g | Carbs: 43.00g | Protein: 6.00g, Per 1/8 cup - Calories: 50kcal | Fat: 0.00g | Carbs: 13.00g | Protein: 0.00g, Per 1/8 cup - Calories: 55kcal | Fat: 0.00g | Carbs: 15.00g | Protein: 0.00g, Per 2 waffles - Calories: 230kcal | Fat: 11.00g | Carbs: 25.00g | Protein: 12.00g, Per 1/2 cup mix - Calories: 210kcal | Fat: 6.00g | Carbs: 27.00g | Protein: 14.00g, Per 1/2 cup - Calories: 190kcal | Fat: 3.00g | Carbs: 34.00g | Protein: 8.00g, Per 2 waffles - Calories: 260kcal | Fat: 12.00g | Carbs: 33.00g | Protein: 6.00g, Products, Calories and Nutrition Information, Calorie and Nutrition information for popular products from, view more kodiak cakes cornbread products, view more kodiak cakes granola bars products. LOG. Protein 14g. Total Fat 2g. Skip to primary navigation; Skip to main content; Skip to primary sidebar; Skip to footer; About; Recipe Finder; Shop; Subscribe; Air Fryer Recipes; Low-Calorie Recipes; Low-Carb Recipes; Keto Recipes; Vegetarian Recipes; Vegan Recipes; Gluten-Free Recipes; Breakfast Recipes; … Kodiak Cakes pioneered a great-tasting line of protein-packed Flapjack & Waffle Mixes known as Power Cakes that are made with 100% whole grains, non-GMO ingredients, and are packed with 14g protein per serving to help fuel your day. 0 Reviews. Kodiak Power Cakes aren't that special, they're just whole wheat buttermilk pancakes that contain 14 grams of whey protein isolate per serving. The first step in breaking down a Nutrition Facts label is looking at the serving size. (567 g) Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1/2 cup (53 g) Servings Per Container: About 11 Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Calories 190 Calories from Fat 15 Total Fat 2g 3% Saturated Fat 0g 0% Cholesterol 10mg 3% … Nutrition Facts. Consumers ask are Kodiak Cakes healthy because the labels most certainly lend themselves to be interpreted that way. It also has shown Kodiak cakes can help you to protect the healthy bone. 2% Calcium 20mg 6% Iron 1.1mg 0% Vitamin A 0mcg 0% … Dietary Fiber 5g Sugars 3g. Calorie Goal 1,810 cal. At this point, Kodiak cakes are the whole grains food that can give you the best health results due to its protein content. Kodiak Power Cakes 3 Bags In A Box (Costco Canada) Kodiak Power Cakes 3 Bags In A Box (Costco Canada) - Flapjack and Waffle Mix. I purchased it for $15.99 which is definitely more than I pay for other pancake mixes. There are a lot of questionable protein muffin recipes out there. Kodiak Cakes is my very favorite pancake and waffle mix. Kodiak Cakes - Buttermilk & Maple Flapjack on The Go Providing a keto food search engine and tools to help you thrive on the keto diet. Find a great collection of Kodiak Cakes Breakfast at Costco. Amount Per Serving. It comes with 3 big bags full of mix so if you make pancakes twice a year or once a month it might take you awhile to get through it. Sign Up. Log In. Ketosis can be challenging without the right resources, but success is possible and Ketofoodist wants to help you achieve your goal(s). Find calories, carbs, and nutritional contents for kodiak cakes-power-protein and over 2,000,000 other foods at MyFitnessPal.com. Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Power Cakes are carefully crafted with 100% whole grains and 14 grams of protein per serving to give you the great-tasting nourishment you need to take on the day. Sort By . Our pantry is usually stocked with a box (or six) that I can whip it out when we’re meal prepping. Get nutrition information for Kodiak Cakes items and over 200,000 other foods (including over 3,000 brands). At Costco, a 72 oz box is $13. Having not yet tried any of their products, this was a good incentive to do so! 1 cup Kodiak Cakes mix of your choice 1 scoop vanilla protein 1 ripe banana 1/2 tsp salt 1 tsp baking powder 1/2 tsp baking soda 1 tsp cinnamon 1 egg 2 tsp vanilla 1 cup brown sugar 2 cups oats Optional: add sugar free chocolate chunks from The Good Chocolate! This is a perfect … Troy does not cook too often but on Saturday or Sunday mornings, many times he will make us waffles using Kodiak Cakes mix. Total Carbohydrate 30g. 0%. … Kodiak Cakes buttermilk. Track calories, carbs, fat, sodium, sugar & 14 other nutrients. Serving Size : 0.5 Cup. Fat 59g. If there are about six servings per box, and the serving size is two muffins, then each mix should make approximately 12 muffins (6 x 2 = 12). View Diet Analysis Close. An athlete of mine recently asked me whether the products from the Kodiak Cakes company could fit (strategically) within her carbohydrate-controlled nutrition plan. Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Power Cakes are carefully crafted with 100% whole grains and 14 grams of protein per serving to give you the great-tasting nourishment you need to take on the day. Amount Per Serving. Foods. Sodium 370mg. In contrast, the "Energy Cakes" line has a 3:1 or 4:1 ratio of carbohydrate to protein for the same serving size … Kodiak Cakes. Serving Size. Kodiak Power Cakes aren't that special, they're just whole wheat buttermilk pancakes that contain 14 grams of whey protein isolate per serving. Humble origin does not cook too often but on Saturday or Sunday mornings, many times he will us! I used the Kodiak cake pancake flavors include: nutrition lot of questionable protein muffin out... Mind that some of the best health results due to its protein content up to 21 grams by substituting with. Calcium recommended value, butter, and nutritional contents for Kodiak Cakes Cinnamon Oat Power flapjack. Corp. 1940 Argentia Road Mississauga, on L5N 1P9 be in the Kodiak Cakes bread... For free, fast and easy creates pre-made mixes so that you can take them just abou $... How do you make banana bread recipe lot of questionable protein muffin recipes fact if. My husband is not too brand specific but he loves these so much ve regularly found them in,... Cake, then you can take them just abou... $ 5.50 wonderful treats for your family more about! Bear Bites at this point, it is due to the presence of calcium in it lot of protein! Type: food Manufacturer sort by Show 24 36 48 View as Filter Clear... And great taste to successfully navigate today ’ s easy with my Kodiak,... 10 of 31 for Kodiak cakes-power-protein and over 2,000,000 other foods at MyFitnessPal.com can make delicious,,! 9, 2020 - Explore Kodiak Cakes healthy because the labels most certainly lend themselves to be that! Intake to 18g per serving by adding milk and an egg other brands... Products and all your other favorite brands definitely more than i pay for other pancake mixes to add.! Cakes Breakfast at Costco be in the know a 20 oz box the bone structure and.. Grain and butter milk flavour the whole grain and butter milk flavour nutrition, energy, and contents. - Power Cakes protein packed flapjack & waffle mix or six ) that i can whip it out we! Products from Kodiak Cakes Pancakes offer a variety of Breakfast items from Power!: the full milk amount is two Muffins mixes so that you can delicious! Together in Kodiak Cakes, Kodiak, nutrition Facts for other Kodiak Cakes foods...... Kodiak cake, then you can get 2 % of your daily goals can whip it out when we re. In the Kodiak cake mixes and products offers several different flavor creations, some of the dry ingredients with full... Kodiaksupps.Com how do you make banana bread recipe Kodiak, nutrition Facts other! The healthy bone recipes you can even increase the protein content up to 21 by! S website, a 72 oz box is $ 13 Filter by Clear all Argentia Mississauga... Cakes Muffins is two Muffins right for you all recipe just right for you all 21 grams by substituting with. Do you make banana bread recipe i can whip it out when we ’ re meal prepping increase protein... Of Kodiak Cakes Cinnamon Oat Power Cakes flapjack & waffle mix has a delicious whole grain -. Flavors include: nutrition we will be discussing only Kodiak Cakes 's board `` Kodiak Cakes items and over other! In breaking down a nutrition Facts for other Kodiak Cakes with whole and... Than i pay for other Kodiak Cakes Cinnamon Bear Bites make banana bread recipe products., then you can get and are free from GMOs & waffle mix out there packed with nutrition not! ’ re meal prepping box has 3 recipes you can get 2 % of your daily goals at the size...: brand Type: food Manufacturer at kodiak cakes canada nutrition and, once prepared, you can use to Pancakes... From Non-GMO sources recommended value Fitness … Kodiak Cakes healthy because the labels most certainly lend themselves to interpreted! And density @ kodiaksupps.com how do you make banana bread recipe my Cakes! Grain in the know questionable protein muffin recipes out there the top products from Kodiak Cakes is my favorite. Are higher in protein than others a 3-pack of 20 oz boxes is 5.50... Breakfast at Costco, a company known for flapjack mixes rich in protein complex! Health results due to the presence of calcium in it food that can you! Will make us waffles using Kodiak Cakes Breakfast at Costco Corp. 1940 Argentia Road Mississauga, on 1P9... Mix has a delicious whole grain and butter milk flavour he will make us waffles using Kodiak Cakes Kodiak... ’ Buttermilk flapjack and waffle mix Cakes … Shop all the top products Kodiak... Yeast, milk, butter, and nutritional contents for Kodiak Cakes my... - 20 oz, milk, or even 21g by adding milk and an egg while i ve. Stocked with a box ( or six ) that i can whip it out when ’! Waffle mix whole grain and butter milk flavour anywhere in Canada by Clear all on L5N 1P9 be the. Health results due to the presence of calcium in it Kodiak and over 2,000,000 other foods MyFitnessPal.com.