Keep in mind though, that these affordable semi-autos need about 100 rounds to get broken in. The biggest advantage the M3000 has is its Inertia Driven System, instead of relying on a gas-operated system, which can cause fouling and adds unnecessary weight. Consequently, Stoeger built their 3000 to handle all kinds of stress, especially water and muck. I really liked the standard features offered with the 3000, especially its impressive choke system. I’m pleased with my choice. GO. If you’re trying to upgrade your 3000 while maintaining its simplistic design, consider picking the SteadyGrip variant which will provide a major boost to your handling and accuracy. //update zoom icon link for mobile SAVE UP TO $50 ON YOUR ONLINE ORDER TODAY! The Stoeger® M3000 Semi-Auto Shotgun uses the reliable Inertia Driven® action to cycle either 2-3/4" or 3" shells without adjustment. Conclusion. I took it that weekend to test it out and shot #2 duck load to break it in. stoeger m3000 2 results Filter Options Categories. Got the gun and immediately loved it. There is a 3% charge on all credit and debit cards.) Cleaning of the trigger group can be easily done. It’s the perfect choice for waterfowl, wild turkey, or upland game birds. The Stoeger 3000 is a lot of shotgun for the money, but let's start at the beginning. var swatchTitle = jQuery.trim(jQuery(this).parent().find('.swatch-title').html()); Specifications. Buy Stoeger Industries chokes online now at the official Stoeger Industries Online Store. Magazine Capacity: 7 1 Barrel Length: 18.5" Overall Length: 3" Choke: Cylinder Fixed Type of Sights: Blade front sight Stock: Black Synthetic Drop at Heel: 2-1/2" Drop at Comb: 1-1/2" Item Condition New UPC 037084960234 MPN 31890FS This 3-Gun shotgun can deliver the goods without breaking the bank. Buy Stoeger Industries barrels online now at the official Stoeger Industries Online Store. Specifications: Stoeger M3000 Freedom Series Defensive Shotgun. Average Weight: 5.6 lbs. Realtree® Max-5™, Cerakote Burnt Bronze, Barrels: Stoeger-3 SEMI-AUTOMATIC SHOTGUNS M3000 Sporting M3000 SPORTING ITEM NUMBER BARREL LENGTH STOCK OVERALL LENGTH AVERAGE WEIGHT 12-GAUGE 2¾" AND 3" 31829 30" Black synthetic 51.75" 7.5 lbs. As a 3” chamber scattergun, owners are given plenty of loading options and the 3000 handles them all flawlessly. Gauge 12 Hand Right Hand Length of Pull 14.38 in Number of Barrels 1 Safety Cross Bolt Sights Red-bar Stock Synthetic Vendor Part Number 31838 Unit Weight 9.50 lb Brand Stoeger It offers extended magazines for increased capacity while remaining 922R compliant. Weight. Before we begin, I recommend catching a glimpse of our review of the M3500 and the entire Stoeger Industries Company. Furthermore, as a subsidiary of the, Because of the M3000’s reasonable price-tag, many Stoeger owners choose to take advantage of their aftermarket options. The ingenious engineering behind Stoeger crafted the M3500 to be incredibly versatile and dependable. Barrel: Blue barrel . '); Purchased from Buds for $461.50 and shipping was fast and smooth. Nearly all Stoeger shotguns are reliably accurate, and the M3000 is no exception. The safety is located in the perfect place that is at the back of the trigger. Chambered for: If you’re in the market for a new upland hunting weapon or waterfowler, you gotta check out the Stoeger M3000. My search for the ultimate budget shotgun has led me to some interesting and underrated Mossbergs (500 and 930), Remingtons (870), and Benellis (Nova). return false; OUT OF STOCK (0) Stoeger M3000R 12GA … After getting it fitted with the proper shims, I now shoot high 70s to mid 80s on the clays coarse. Buy a stoeger m3000 online. Stoeger Silah Sanayi A. S. is the name of this Turkish company that began in the 1980s under the name of … They make do, hunting monster corn-fed deer with a shotgun. Stoeger M3000 comprises of redesigned and enlarged trigger guard. So I purchased a Stoeger M3000 in August after reading some praising reviews on it. Magazine: 4 2 ¾- or 3-inch shells with installed two-shot plug, Barrel: 26- or 28-inch vent rib. So i bought a Stoeger M3500 Max 4 28 inch semi Shotgun on March 5th. Changing shims using this kit provides a customized sighting plane to fit your unique physical build and shooting style. //--> Click Here To See The Comments The Stoeger P350 is a fine shotgun built specifically for the hunting grounds. NOT SPECIFIED I just got into dove and watefowl (mostly geese in a field/layout blind) and found a sale on a black synthetic A300 for $550 or the camo with green receiver version for $650. In shooting the first 200 rounds (1200 fps) cheep stuff, 3 FTEs. For reliability and performance, no other semi–auto in its price range compares to the rugged, practical M3000. 28" BARREL BLACK SYNTHETIC FINISH Stoeger's new Model 3000 is a 3-inch, 12-gauge, Inertia Driven®semi-automatic shotgun that handles loads up to 3-inch Magnums without adjustment—the perfect choice for waterfowl, wild turkey or upland game birds. jQuery('#swatch-group a.zoom').attr('href', jQuery(this).attr('zoom')); WE SUPPORT LOCAL GUN STORES. The handguard profile has been designed to wrap over the top of the barrel to protect the shooter's hand during strong-hand reloads, as well as allowing a higher grip for improved control. Many online gun sales actually take away from your local community. jQuery.extend(Drupal.settings, {"basePath":"\/","pathPrefix":"","ajaxPageState":{"theme":"grayloon_foundation","theme_token":"-j9_UOmQgKZbL7LDhm_wi2NJ4_WiPzbUreTCT_tOf80","js":{"sites\/all\/modules\/contrib\/jquery_update\/replace\/jquery\/1.8\/jquery.min.js":1,"misc\/jquery-extend-3.4.0.js":1,"misc\/jquery-html-prefilter-3.5.0-backport.js":1,"misc\/jquery.once.js":1,"misc\/drupal.js":1,"sites\/all\/modules\/contrib\/visualization\/js\/visualization.js":1,"sites\/all\/modules\/contrib\/google_analytics\/googleanalytics.js":1,"0":1,"1":1,"sites\/all\/themes\/grayloon_foundation\/javascripts\/vendor\/custom.modernizr.js":1,"sites\/all\/themes\/grayloon_foundation\/javascripts\/foundation\/foundation.min.js":1,"sites\/all\/themes\/grayloon_foundation\/javascripts\/gl\/jquery.flexslider.js":1,"sites\/all\/themes\/grayloon_foundation\/javascripts\/gl\/ddaccordion.js":1,"sites\/all\/themes\/grayloon_foundation\/javascripts\/gl\/hoverIntent.js":1,"sites\/all\/themes\/grayloon_foundation\/javascripts\/gl\/grayloon.js":1},"css":{"modules\/system\/system.base.css":1,"sites\/all\/modules\/contrib\/date\/date_api\/date.css":1,"sites\/all\/modules\/contrib\/date\/date_popup\/themes\/datepicker.1.7.css":1,"modules\/search\/search.css":1,"sites\/all\/modules\/contrib\/views\/css\/views.css":1,"sites\/all\/modules\/contrib\/ctools\/css\/ctools.css":1,"sites\/all\/modules\/contrib\/cloud_zoom\/css\/cloud_zoom.css":1,"sites\/all\/themes\/grayloon_foundation\/stylesheets\/app.css":1}},"googleanalytics":{"trackOutbound":1,"trackMailto":1,"trackDownload":1,"trackDownloadExtensions":"7z|aac|arc|arj|asf|asx|avi|bin|csv|doc(x|m)?|dot(x|m)?|exe|flv|gif|gz|gzip|hqx|jar|jpe?g|js|mp(2|3|4|e?g)|mov(ie)?|msi|msp|pdf|phps|png|ppt(x|m)?|pot(x|m)?|pps(x|m)?|ppam|sld(x|m)?|thmx|qtm?|ra(m|r)?|sea|sit|tar|tgz|torrent|txt|wav|wma|wmv|wpd|xls(x|m|b)?|xlt(x|m)|xlam|xml|z|zip","trackDomainMode":"1"},"urlIsAjaxTrusted":{"\/m3000-shotgun":true}}); As it weighs slightly below 7.5 pounds, and has a shorter magazine tube and forearm than the M3500, the Stoeger M3000 facilitates faster-handling. I posted pictures for everybody to see. . There may be some questions about Stoeger’s full collection of shotguns, but one thing is certain: the entire M3000 series exemplifies what it means to be a versatile and dependable field weapon. Without sacrificing any durability or reliability, Stoeger outfitted these scatterguns with run-of-the-mill stocks, buttpads, grips, triggers, and safeties. Reduce your Stoeger M3000 or Stoeger M3500 Trigger Pull by 25% from a Heavy Factory 7.25lbs to a Modified 5.25lbs. Specifications are subject to change without notice. Since its receiver is drilled and tapped for a Weaver-style rail, many shooters, especially turkey hunters, opt to attach all kinds of accessories and optics. If […] Just to clear the air, this is not the same thing as a Benelli M2 at half the cost. But with over a dozen variants to choose from, it won’t be easy to pick the right one; we at, There may be some questions about Stoeger’s full collection of shotguns, but one thing is certain: the entire M3000 series exemplifies what it means to be a versatile and dependable field weapon. Marketing strategy aside, what’s important here is that a few of Stoeger’s shotguns, namely its M3000 and M3500 autoloaders, have gained cult status among hardcore waterfowlers for their reliability and value. Cleaning of the trigger group can be easily done. I just got into dove and watefowl (mostly geese in a field/layout blind) and found a sale on a black synthetic A300 for $550 or the camo with green receiver version for $650. The weight is around 7 1/2lbs but this gun feels fairly light. The “tough as nails scattergun” epitomizes that jack of all trades, master of none idea, but that’s not a knock to its quality. For the price, I don’t worry about it getting a bit torn up on the coarse. I would recommend this gun to anyone. The bolt release button is situated on the receiver’s right side which is … In reality, that’s probably the only reason they can compete with shotguns twice their price. For reliability and performance, no other semi-auto in its price range compares to the rugged, practical M3000. The latest addition to that series is the P3000 Supreme, which benefits from a 7+1 capacity. SHOTGUNS Availability. All round, it is a solid choice for someone who needs a versatile, smoothbore gun for hunting waterfowl. }); OUT OF STOCK (3) Stoeger M3000 Sporting 12GA 30\" OUT OF STOCK (0) Stoeger’s “Freedom Series” is its line of 12-gauge semi-autos and pump-action shotguns with extended magazine tubes. none since 2500 and counting. Safety: Trigger blocking cross bolt. This 3-Gun shotgun can deliver the goods without breaking the bank. The black synthetic stock is impervious to weather, and the barrel and receiver's matte finish does not glare to spook wary game. That’s not an attack against them; the opposite – it’s a serious praise at this Stoeger’s quality. Just to clear the air, this is not the same thing as a Benelli M2 at half the cost. So I purchased a Stoeger M3000 in August after reading some praising reviews on it. But like any shot gun likes to be kept clean. Keep in mind that since Stoeger is owned by Benelli/Beretta, it’s gonna feature many higher-end components and technology common in those premium shotguns. I have a lot of experience with shotguns and I’ve always had a predisposition to reasonably-priced semi-automatics. This magazine tube extension will fit Stoeger M3000, M3500, P3000 and P3500 shotguns. After 6 shots i noticed the pin on the bolt was destroyed. STOEGER M3000 12GA. The 3.5” magnum, tube-fed scattergun is more popular amongst hunters and 3-gun shooters, while the M3000 is a more all-purpose firearm. A much smoother, lighter and more consistent trigger pull! — Stoeger (@Stoeger_USA) March 3, 2017. Starting Price $669. The Stoeger M3000 Shotgun will more than fulfill your hunting needs. However, if you’re in the market for a cheaper attachment, take a look on Amazon for deals on the impressive CVLIFE Hunting Rifle Scope 2.5-10x40e. The m3000 ticked all the boxes . For suggestions, collaborations, or requests, contact [email protected]. Stoeger P350: The Hunting Shotgun The basic design of the Stoeger P350 is duplicated from another pump action shotgun made by the same company. Action type: Inertia-operated semi-automatic. I do plan on having the ugly plastic stock and forend hydro-dipped in a nice wood grain. Minimum Recommended Load: Fortunately for them, they do have these assets; and while maintaining a few premium features, the majority of the M3000 is pretty ordinary. We try out the Stoeger M3000 to see if it will cycle some light loads. Average Weight MSRP; M3000 Shotgun 12-Gauge 2-3/4" and 3" 31843: 28″ A-Grade Satin Walnut: 49.75″ 7.5 lbs. Hated the trigger, rough, felt like gravel, extreme over travel. Weight Range. Weight: 7.65 lbs. Choose from our variety of lengths and … Shop from a wide variety of barrels for your Stoeger shotguns like the M2000, M3000, M3500, M3020, P350, P3000, P3500 and more. The M3000 is economical with a 3-inch chamber. Your email address will not be published. The impressive shotgun manufacturer based out of Accokeek, Maryland is known more for their over/unders and side by sides. For starters, these are both significantly more expensive, but you’d never guess that from a performance test. I recently had the opportunity to spend several months with Stoeger’s contribution to the field, the M3000 R – Rifled Slug. Rating (at or above): ... Stoeger M3000 Satin Walnut 12GA 28\" Shotgun 31843. 5 oz. Also featuring an oversized bolt handle and an oversized bolt release, the M3000 Sporting comes with three extended chokes (SK1, IC, SK2) making it range-ready out of the box. ... Stoeger offers a complete lineup of shotguns, ... Average Weight; 31949. New Stoeger M3000 12GA shotgun in black. Trophy Shotgun Scope with Circle-X Reticle 1.75-4 x 32mm, Browning A-5 Semi-Automatic Shotgun Review, KSG Carrying Cases Overview: Carrying Made Easy. jQuery(this).parent().parent().find('.small-swatch-title').html(swatchTitle); The Stoeger M3000 defense shotgun is a semi-auto, inertia driven, home and self defense shotgun. Finish: stoeger m3000 for sale and auction. Got the gun and immediately loved it. Your email address will not be published. ... (they do not have enough power to cycle an inertia driven gun with the added weight of an extended tube magazine) 1/3 found this helpful. Since its receiver is drilled and tapped for a Weaver-style rail, many shooters, especially turkey hunters, opt to attach all kinds of accessories and optics. Length of Pull: 14-1/4" Drop at Heel: 2″ Drop at Comb: 1-1/4" Minimum Recommended Load: 7/8 oz., 1,200 FPS . The handguard profile has been designed to wrap over the top of the barrel to protect the shooter's hand during strong-hand reloads, as well as allowing a higher grip for improved control. Included in the Stoeger Model 3000 is a shim … Weight: 7.4 lbs Sights: Red-Bar Length of Pull: 14-3/8" Drop at Heel: 2-1/2" Drop at Comb: 1-1/2" Receiver Drilled and Tapped The solidly constructed M3000 shotgun will more than fulfill your hunting needs. I recently had the opportunity to spend several months with Stoeger’s contribution to the field, the M3000 R – Rifled Slug. Additionally, Stoeger ships certain variants with a shim kit for further adjustments and personalization plus an optional recoil reducer that fits in the buttstock. It features the minimum legal barrel length of 18”, 4+1 rounds of ammunition, durable synthetic black stock and a pistol grip. Optional feature - SteadyGripTM and standard field stock. The first time I heard this claim, I tested out the M3500 against the, To make it fair, I wanted to see how the M3000 would match up against some more comparable shotguns, like the Mossberg 930 Hunting All-Purpose Field and. Stoeger was eventually purchased by Benelli and (along with Benelli) is now part of the Beretta family of companies, with a line aimed at the low end of the market. Weight: 7.4 lbs. The Stoeger M3000 is the perfect choice for hunting game birds. I’ve also seen waterfowl hunters use grip tape along the forend for added control on those swampy hunts. Sights: Orange luminescent-style front bar jQuery('#silo-holder img.silo').attr('src', jQuery(this).attr('rel')); Available in either flush or extended lengths, Stoeger choke tubes designed for their double and single barrel guns like the Coach Gun, Condor, or double defense & semi-automatic … [CDATA[//>