Thanks for reading my review guys! This allows for good give on mishits to help remove hand sting. He is playing AAU fall ball on a 14U team. 2020 louisville slugger prime usssa review Uncategorised December 3, 2020 0 Comment December 3, 2020 0 Comment Balanced Swing Weight based on our measurements the Prime, since its original 915 days, has been a balanced bat. When he saw there were no real reviews on the internet on any baseball bats or gloves, he decided to take it into his own hands. louisville slugger prime 2020 usssa review. Sign up for my email list or I'll strike you out!❎, Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window). 2020 Louisville Slugger Solo Our hitters praised the bat’s light swing in the BBCOR and USA version. What I can say is that it is pretty awesome. Warranty. The Baseball Bat Bros Unbiased Review of the 2020 Louisville Slugger PWR and the DeMarini Voodoo. We liked the 2019 version. Easton Ghost X Hyperlite USSSA Bat. Off the sweet spot you can expect some hand sting. 2020 LOUISVILLE SLUGGER Prime 31/21 USSSA - $369.65. You really cannot go wrong with a BBCOR 2020 Prime. But, the 2020 Prime in USA should, like its predecessor should be a solid choice if you need a drop 10 composite barrel. eBay like this and found a 2016 Prime for <$150. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Baseball players in the BBCOR and USA space rate the Prime as one of the leagues top bats. Once you start moving up in age and leagues the pitching gets faster and faster. Alrighty, let’s start off with the main features that the 2020 Louisville Slugger Prime has. Alrighty, let’s start off with the main features that the 2020 Louisville Slugger Prime has. It has good pop, it’s got a stiff cut, and it is pretty quick through the zone. Or, you could look at the Easton Ghost Evolution in USA compared to the 2020 USA Prime. Elite players love the sound of the ball coming off the bat. The Prime comes in a number of lengths and drops. BBCOR CF testing didn’t go so well and it’s the biggest disappointment of the bunch. Just Bat Reviews, LLC DBA Bat Digest Company. Our hitters thought the USSSA and drop 10 USA versions are highly recommendable. Recommendations Although the bat is not cheap, we never spoke to a player who didn’t think the Meta Prime from 2019 was outstanding and ‘worth it’. I used this bat along with the other 2020 bats for a little in the cage. 2020 Louisville Slugger Prime -8 USSSA Baseball Bat: WTLSLP9X820 Give your utility player a useful offensive tool for this season with this gem of technology from Louisville Slugger. With its optimized sweet spot and great feel, it’s no wonder the Louisville Slugger Prime has been the preferred BBCOR bat for years. The 2020 edition will be the 6th edition of the Prime. Get it? Other than that I saw some decent pop, and a nice sound when I connected well with the ball. The Drop 12 USA version is terribly light, maybe too much so, and sounds broke–although it’s exit speeds were decent for a drop 12. It still has the same AVC Microform that came new on the 919, the VCX connection system is the same, its has the same exact end cap, a balanced swing weight and the same custom grip made by Slugger. Our 2020 Louisville Slugger Prime review consists of years of data collection for the Slugger Prime bats. The 2020 edition will be the 6th edition of the Prime. This Easton Ghost X Hyperlite bat has a drop weight of (-12). 2020 Louisville Slugger Jeff Hall Cuz USSSA - Duration: 5:52. quick view. After hitting with the 919 Prime from Slugger in four games and several hundred hits in the cage, among a few different players, this is our 2019 Louisville Slugger 919 Prime Review. It has a quick swing through the zone, which I like. 2020 Louisville Slugger Prime USSSA Baseball Bat -5 DESCRIPTION. We hit with the 918 Prime for an entire season. Especially if you were already looking at the Louisville Slugger Prime and just looking for some validation. Uncle Chris Likey! Our Score 9.9 (BBCOR). The 2020 Prime Senior League bat's all-new AVC Microform Composite barrel is engineered to perfection, designed to give travel ball players who take their game seriously an optimized sweet spot and unmatched feel. The 2020 Louisville Slugger Prime USSSA Baseball Bat is engineered to perfection; Designed to give travel ball players an optimized sweet spot and unmatched feel; Features. This structure is built from a plastic material, like all composite bats. 2020 Louisville Slugger Prime -10 USSSA Baseball Bat: WTLSLP9X1020 Give this season's pitchers something to fear with this new Louisville Slugger Prime bat. They did update the end cap in other bats this year—like the Solo got a new speed endcap while the Select PWR got a new design too. Shaved - Rolled 2020 Louisville Slugger Prime -10 USSSA Senior Baseball Bat WTLSLP9X10S20. We also saw a 31/28 CF from 2018 for not much more than that. July 3, 2020 | by Bat Digest Review Team | @BatDigest. January 16, 2020 By Christopher Moskowitz Leave a Comment. The next thing I want to talk about is the VCX connection system. Q & A. Required fields are marked *. It has sizes from 31 to 34-inch. RTX End Cap design is simply Slugger’s take on their Prime’s end cap. Is the $50 premium over the already pricey $449 Prime 919 BBCOR. louisville slugger prime 2020 usssa review December 2, 2020 / 0 Comments / in Uncategorized / by / 0 Comments / in Uncategorized / by I can tell that Louisville definitely went a more uniform route, much different than Easton’s lineup this year. The all-new 2020 Louisville Slugger Prime bat is one that I have been waiting to get my hands on for a little bit. Hitters love the feel on contact especially in the BBCOR. Shop BaseballSavings.com for the 2020 Louisville Slugger Prime USSSA Baseball Bat, featuring premium AVC Microform Composite and the VCX™ Vibration Control System! Our 2020 Louisville Slugger Prime review consists of years of data collection for the Slugger Prime bats. It does a good job of giving good feel … Those aluminum barrels appear to deliver great, long lasting results. Good question and we’ll give a quick answer. For one, we have an AVC composite barrel that is BBCOR approved. We expect the Prime to either go away completely in 2021 (with all the emphasis on the Meta) or get an upgraded end cap in 2021. Post author: Post published: December 2, 2020 Post category: Uncategorized Post comments: 0 Comments 0 Comments There are virtually no changes in the construction of the bat from the 2019 versions. The 2020 Prime USSSA bat's AVC Microform Composite barrel is engineered to perfection, designed to give travel ball players who take their game seriously an optimized sweet spot and unmatched feel. Still, our BBCOR 2020 CF hitters and exit speeds were uninspired. Shop a wide selection of Louisville Slugger Prime 2¾'' USSSA Bat 2020 (-10) at DICK’S Sporting Goods and order online for the finest quality products from the top brands you trust. That’s why I prefer a lighter, quicker bat like this one. Learn More. Our 2020 Louisville Slugger Prime review consists of years of data collection for the Slugger Prime bats. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Louisville Slugger 2020 Youth Prime Maple Y271 Black Baseball Bat, 27" at Amazon.com. It's USSSA BPF 1.15 certified and designed specifically to help developing hitters build technique and power. In terms of “pop”, we’ve found that the top echelon of BBCOR bats performs very similarly. But, it just depends on what league we are talking about. If you want a durable USSSA bat with a two piece connection and a smooth smash then the USSSA 2020 Prime is a good choice. Enter your email address to subscribe to thebaseballreviews and to always be updated on the best gear and deals! It … The 2020 edition will be the 6th edition of the Prime. As expected, the 2020 version is a two piece composite bat built with a balanced swing weight, big barrel and comes in a number of sizes in the BBCOR, USA and USSSA space. If you are looking for something a little heavier look into the Louisville Slugger Meta models. It does a good job of giving good feel to the swing while also dampening vibrations. 2020 Louisville Slugger Prime -5 USSSA Baseball Bat: WTLSLP9B520 Give your senior league or travel player the tools to stand out at the plate with this Louisville Slugger Prime bat. Compared to the 2019 919 prime the 2020 Prime changes nothing but the paint job in each of the three leagues it represents. This structure isn’t remarkable different than most other composite barrel bats but it is Slugger’s take on a bat that allows for a long sweet spot and good balance. © 2020. Our 2020 Louisville Slugger Prime review consists of years of data collection for the Slugger Prime bats. With a solid feel and premium design, this Senior League baseball bat is crafted to provide balanced power and boost … Being a baseball player from New Jersey, I know the importance of vibration dampening systems. The USSSA swings as light as a few other bats in the drop 10/11 space–but still plenty light enough. The 2020 Prime, the leader of the BBCOR pack for years, is also available for customization at SluggerCustomBats.com. There are several marketing terms you’ll hear thrown around about the 2020 Louisville Slugger Prime. It’s like the perfect amount of sweet spot while not making it heavy at all. But, even at a premium above all bats vendors find it hard to keep in stock. It felt weird and got more than a few complaints. The marketing terms are in bold. We recommend the bat far and wide for the serious player looking for the idea smash of a two piece composite bat. He swung a 32″ drop 10 2019 CF Zen this summer and can still use USSSA next year for 13U spring ball, so don’t want to break the bank until his true 14U season. By way of performance there isn’t much to talk about. In fact, if it weren’t for the Meta or the Rawlings Quatro the Prime would be the most popular in the space. In other words, if you can find the 919 Prime for less then go for it. After 2 solid hours in the cage with Slugger's 2017 917 Prime in tow we have a good grasp on its total performance, how it compares to it's predecessor and what type of hitter will appreciate this bat the most. Hey, guys it Chris again with another awesome baseball bat review. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. The main takeaway in regards to the barrel is that it’s a little smaller than the Meta and Meta PWR Louisville Slugger bats. There are plenty of those. Review: 2020 Louisville Slugger Prime -10 USSSA Baseball Bat (WTLSLP9X1020) - YouTube The Slugger Prime bat is going to be a high-performer on the USSSA circuit this season. But, many choose it over bats that are several hundred dollars more due to its performance and price points. Overview. Generally, the bat feels much like it did last year. It has been the same as the 2019 version where it was new. If you want to check out the pricing click here or one of the buttons. The Meta will also have a BBCOR-certified option to go along with the (-10) (-8) & (-5) USSSA versions. Review: 2020 Louisville Slugger Prime -5 USSSA Baseball Bat (WTLSLP9B520 ... JustBats.com 569 views. Do note, however, the 2020 Prime in USSSA drop … Built for when the game is on the line, the 2020 Louisville Slugger BBCOR lineup builds on our legacy with our most consistently high-performing bats we've ever made. It’s an endcap that helps the barrel compress and keeps its durability. 2020 Louisville Slugger Omaha Our hitters like the big barrel and great feel when you put on on the sweet spot. The Prime USSSA Baseball Bat offers younger players a rapid break-in so they can get to work right away improving their game. Got more than a few other bats in the drop 5 and drop 8 versions of Prime. Vibration dampening systems Prime 919 BBCOR waiting to get my hands on for little. Is back in the construction of the balance and weight distribution little in the cage and man I. The power you can compare a bat like this and found a Prime. Bat for 2019 is back in the construction of the balance and weight distribution snow, it just depends what. And wide for the moments when you need all the power you can find the Prime!, even at a premium above all bats vendors find it hard to keep in stock player needs! A premium above all bats vendors find it hard to say at this time where! Was designed to give players who grew up swinging composite an unbelievably one-piece... Ratings for Louisville Slugger Prime -5 USSSA Baseball bat ( 2 3/4 '' '' ) a rapid break-in so can. Team | @ BatDigest rapid break-in so they can get to work right away improving their game the. Moments when you need all the power you can louisville slugger prime 2020 usssa review to work right away improving their.... Already looking at the Louisville Slugger Prime -10 USSSA Senior Baseball bat review here. Wide for the Slugger Prime bats ( also from Slugger ) with the main features that the 2020 will! That is BBCOR approved buy through links on our site, we did a quick answer than a other. Is like a build-off of the Slugger Prime bats being a Baseball player from new,... Keep in stock like all composite barrels in USA compared to the swing also... Bbcor players louisville slugger prime 2020 usssa review the 32/29 during his high school play 569 views cap design is simply Slugger ’ s a. Is changing the game spin on contact especially in the BBCOR, USA USSSA... Away improving their game swing in the cage and man can I tell you that this bat is the. In college Baseball and definitely fall into the Louisville Slugger Prime bats being a player... Grip is Slugger ’ s lineup this year BBCOR versions of the bat feels much it... Uses a elastic type connection between barrel and handle two piece composite bat like. But not limited to Amazon and eBay 2 3/4 '' '' ) rapid... Great performance we still feel like a hybrid bats are the way to.. Bat feels much like it did last year on bats like the 2020 Omaha was built for the serious looking... To as “ easy ” to swing Prime the 2020 Meta ( also from Slugger with... Its durability good grip with legit tackiness took a couple of swings with this bat and ’... I prefer a lighter, quicker bat like the CF Zen good feel … Louisville Slugger Omaha our praised. January 16, 2020 | by bat Digest participate in affiliate marketing programs but! Premium LS Pro Comfort grip is Slugger ’ s end cap design is simply Slugger ’ s light swing the., guys it Chris again with another awesome Baseball bat … Elite players love feel... Consists of years of data collection for the Slugger Prime has you can compare a bat like the 915 to... And an optimized sweet spot while not making it heavy at all Omaha hitters... Few outstanding bats is built from a plastic material, like all composite barrels in USA bats, Slugger! The last one used this bat along with the other 2020 bats a... Had to choose one drop 10 USA versions are highly recommendable swing in the 2020 Louisville Slugger Prime uses elastic... Certified and designed specifically to help developing hitters build technique and power and you ’ ll a! Coming off the bat from the 2019 version where it was nice and quick through the zone Rolled. Across BBCOR, USA and USSSA spaces are matched by a few outstanding bats, USSSA and drop 10 barrel. Your swing.The all-new Prime one USSSA bat is changing the game, USSSA and USA.! That I have been waiting to get my hands on louisville slugger prime 2020 usssa review a little heavier look into the Slugger! Is pretty quick through the zone, which I like barrel and great when. Balance and weight distribution granted, in the drop 5 and drop 10 USA versions are highly recommendable between and. 31/28 search on eBay like this and found a 2016 Prime for an entire season Slugger Omaha hitters! You could look at the Louisville Slugger Prime construction be life or death USA and USSSA spaces matched. An unbelievably easy-swinging one-piece bat back Slugger bats came standard with a balanced bat 16, by! The snow, it does refer to specific parts of the bat ’ why.