The pool seems lovely but we didn’t use.”, “We choosed this accomodation to drive up to SF from LA. Find more information in the questions and answers. Please see our partners for more details. What topic(s) would you like to know more about? We will use the same guidelines and standards for all user-generated content as well as the property replies to that content. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. During our 16 days in 6 different location it had the best breakfast choice however the restaurant was crowded due to Memorial day long weekend. Comments and media that include 'hate speech', discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, and the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. During our 16 days in 6 different location it had the best breakfast choice however the restaurant was crowded due to Memorial day long weekend. We have booked 5,000,000+ reservations. Enjoy the balance of affordable luxury at Maple Tree Inn in Silicon Valley. It is often just very average, nothing to really relax you or serve your needs much. Your cancellation request will be handled by the property based on your chosen policy and mandatory consumer law, where applicable. See 460 traveller reviews, 130 candid photos, and great deals for Maple Tree Inn, ranked #2 of 36 hotels in Sunnyvale and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Maple Tree Inn offers 178 accommodations with laptop-compatible safes and coffee/tea makers. Please enter your dates to check availability. Maple Tree Inn, Sunnyvale: See 460 traveller reviews, 130 user photos and best deals for Maple Tree Inn, ranked #2 of 36 Sunnyvale hotels, rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Yes, pets are typically allowed, but it's always best to call ahead to confirm. Would definitely recommend if you're in the San Jose area for a business trip. You will receive an email as soon as the property has answered your question. 1257190,1260650,1254240,1259530,1259440|1,1242370|3,1254300,1242370,1259440,1261900,1254450,1261140,1260030,1242370|1,1260550|4,1257680,1259530|2,1238790,1216210,1261020,1260040,1255250,1259530|4,1257320, Maple Tree Inn (Hotel), Sunnyvale (USA) deals. Will definitely come back again with family. Booking.com is part of Booking Holdings Inc., the world leader in online travel and related services. Will definitely come back again with family.”, “We choosed this accomodation to drive up to SF from LA. The front desk staff member welcomed me and she was very pleasant and I was able to check in to my room w ease. The front desk staff member welcomed me and she was very pleasant and I was able to check in to my room w ease. Self parking is free. Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, free breakfast, and a pool. We’ll even let you know about secret offers and sales when you sign up to our emails. A terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills are also featured at the business-friendly Maple Tree Inn. Get an extra special rate for your visiting family and friends during the fast approaching Holiday Season! Warm regards, Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Hotels near Sunnyvale Heritage Park Museum, Hotels near Sunnyvale Community Center Park, Hotels near Rooster T Feathers Comedy Club, Hotels near Foothill-De Anza Community College District, Hotels near University of East-West Medicine, Hotels near Cogswell Polytechnical College, Hotels near University of Phoenix - Bay Area Campus, Hotels near Palmer College of Chiropractic, West Campus. Lowell greeted everyone with a smile and was professional while taking phone calls at the desk. Guests praise the locale. They are also applicable regardless of the sentiment of the comment. Does Maple Tree Inn offer any business services? Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customers. Ratings: Staff [8.5] - Cleanliness [8.1] - Location [8.4] Beds feature premium bedding. Good service & clean room”, “The room was spacious and clean, the breakfast was simple but with a few nice touches like the waffle maker and miso soup with rice. Fabulous . 끉 4.5 out of 5 89% of guests recommend. In addition to special treats and bedding to sleep on, dogs vacationing at Maple Tree Inn enjoy stretching their legs on our beautifully landscaped areas. We’re calling it our new favorite hotel. Children aged 13 years and above are considered adults at this property. Guests praise the location. Maple Tree Inn Sunnyvale - 3 star hotel. Now $75 (Was $̶9̶6̶) on Tripadvisor: Maple Tree Inn, Sunnyvale. Check-in was very helpful and a breeze. Thank you for your review. This is really the best deal. Good for couples - they rate the facilities 9.0 for two-person stays. Thanks! After searching through over a dozen hotels in the Silicon Valley Area for a women's conference in Sept. 2007, I was astonished at what I found at the Maple Tree Inn. Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. ), I already have a booking at this property. House keeping personally signs off on your room so I’m not super worried about having my valuables taken (which happened at the last hotel I stayed at). This service may contain translations powered by Google. Read more. 711 East El Camino Real, Sunnyvale, CA 94087, United States of America We are honored to have had you as our guest and delighted to see you plan on staying with us again in the future. - See 460 traveller reviews, 130 candid photos, and great deals for Maple Tree Inn at Tripadvisor. 2.3K likes. Nice place and location: Maple Tree Inn - See 460 traveller reviews, 130 photos, and cheap deals for Maple Tree Inn at Tripadvisor. Ask about our dog-friendly accommodations when making your hotel reservations. To keep the rating score and review content relevant for your upcoming trip, we archive reviews older than up to 36 months. 591 Reviews (408) 720-9700 Website. 2.3K likes. Your contribution should be yours. I have recommended this hotel to my corporation for future bookings. Maple Tree Inn is rated "Superb" by our guests. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. When booking 5 rooms or more, different policies and additional supplements may apply. Maple Tree Inn: Maple Tree Rocks! Attractions near Maple Tree Inn Sunnyvale … Flights Holiday Rentals Maple Tree Inn, in Sunnyvale, California, is the preferred hotel for business and leisure travel in the heart of Silicon Valley. All cots and extra beds are subject to availability. For 88, dollars a night I think we got pretty damn lucky. Now $75 (Was $̶9̶6̶) on Tripadvisor: Maple Tree Inn, Sunnyvale. Read more, “Big room, nice shower, was given extra towels which is always nice”, “All is fine, except WiFi periodically ( at least once a day) failing to provide internet connection, until noting to staff. I would return! In 2002, the accommodation was successfully renovated. The complimentary breakfast was a great way to start your day, it had a huge selection and delicious coffee. Stay at this 3-star business-friendly hotel in Sunnyvale. 8.7 . Which popular attractions are close to Maple Tree Inn? Response from Charles Julien, General Manager at Maple Tree Inn, Response from mapletreeinn1, General Manager at Maple Tree Inn. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. Get exclusive access to member-only deals by email. This is a really a great place to stay. At Maple Tree Inn we understand how important pets are to our guests. Contributions to Booking.com are a reflection of the dedication of our guests and properties, and are treated with the utmost respect. Food & beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19). Our “view” is a concrete wall and the room itself is not super impressive so I take it that’s why we got such a deal. A very pleasant, quiet, modern, clean, comfortable, well-appointed, friendly facility – much nicer (and less expensive) than many of its competitors I researched. We often host visitors who have booked their own hotel, and I have visited many of their quarters. A big thank you to all of your cleaning staff. Dry cleaning and laundry services are available. Try again, Error: I would absolutely choose to stay here again. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Read more . L'accès Wi-Fi et le parking sont des services gratuits et cet hôtel propose également un centre de fitness. Thank you very much for taking the time to write this kind review and for understanding the necessity for the changes that we implemented here to protect our guests and team. Historic Murphy Avenue is minutes away. A big thank you to all of your cleaning staff.”, “The Maple Tree had a friendly vibe right upon check-in. He’s kind and solution-driven. View deals for Maple Tree Inn, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. Popular attractions California's Great America and Levi's Stadium are located nearby. i will have the room with this price. We are all so proud to receive this flattering account of your visit. Get instant confirmation with FREE cancellation at most properties on our site! Until we see you again. See 460 traveler reviews, 130 candid photos, and great deals for Maple Tree Inn, ranked #2 of 36 … Sorry, something went wrong. Stay healthy and safe. Staff was very friendly and accomodating; room was clean, and nicely decorated; great pool and jacuzzi area; excellent complementary breakfast, with strong hot coffee available all day; wonderful happy hour with enough food for a light dinner. Like a mini resort. All guest rooms offer free WiFi. I definitely recommend this hotel for anyone needing a place to stay in this area. Your question will be published on Booking.com after it has been approved and answered. The location is really convenient. See More Photos Map of Maple Tree Inn Sunnyvale. Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. – 낍 Take a look through our photo library, read reviews from real guests and book now with our Price Guarantee. Travel may be permitted only for certain purposes and in particular, touristic travel may not be allowed. Respect the privacy of others. The pet-friendly Maple Tree Inn is a 3-star venue and it offers a sundeck, a patio and a golf course. It is often just very average, nothing to really relax you or serve your needs much. Overall the hotel was clean, spacious and had a nice space around the outdoor pool. maple tree hotel sunnyvale, maple tree sunnyvale. Maple Tree Inn is rated "Fabulous" by our guests. Free private parking available at the hotel. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Special diet food available (vegetarian, halal, kosher, etc. After searching through over a dozen hotels in the Silicon Valley Area for a women's conference in Sept. 2007, I was astonished at what I found at the Maple Tree Inn. Regardless the bathroom is fully updated and the hotel itself is pretty snazzy! Please try again. Please try again later. Then fixed within about an hour”. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Enjoy the meaning of comfort at the Maple Tree Inn, our Sunnyvale CA hotel. Search for the cheapest hotel deal for Maple Tree Inn in Sunnyvale. We will strive to improve our communication of these changes to our customers in the future. A damage deposit of USD 100 is required on arrival. Guests can enjoy free breakfast and a snack bar during their stay. Maple Tree Inn is rated "Fabulous" by our guests. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and similar details. 136 reviews of Maple Tree Inn "Amazing Grace!!! Maple Tree Inn Sunnyvale - 3 star hotel. 640 reviews . Guests praise the locale. We booked here last minute on one of the “deal rooms” advertised on Priceline. I noticed that he spoke with a smile on his face while on the phone. We’ll even let you know about secret offers and sales when you sign up to our emails. Maple Tree Inn Sunnyvale is offering a great rate for our neighbors. Charges may be applicable. Are there opportunities to exercise at Maple Tree Inn? Your current language is English (UK), 711 East El Camino Real, Sunnyvale, CA 94087, United States, I already have a booking with this property, Top location: Highly rated by recent guests (8.8). Get directions, reviews and information for Maple Tree Inn in Sunnyvale, CA. All distances are measured in straight lines. $69 per night (Latest starting price for this hotel). Would you mind trying again? We've sent you an email so you can complete your subscription. See Hotel Details. Mrs.: Maple Tree Inn - See 460 traveller reviews, 130 photos, and cheap deals for Maple Tree Inn at Tripadvisor. Comments and media that include 'hate speech', discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, and the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted. Free hot breakfast Wi-Fi access a seasonal outdoor pool and a central location make the non-smoking In what are very difficult times we were very impressed with the cleanliness of the hotel and the communal areas. What I like most is the welcome we got at check in. We check for naughty words and verify the authenticity of all guest reviews before adding them to our site. Get best rooms with lowest price on Hotel Booking. These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly without limiting expression of strong opinions. I definitely recommend this hotel for anyone needing a place to stay in this area. If you booked through us and want to leave a review, please sign in first. Boasting barbeque grills and a golf course, the 3-star Maple Tree Inn is located close to Cupertino Memorial Park. Want a great night's sleep? Sorry, reservations for more than 30 nights are not possible. Popular attractions California's Great America and Levi's Stadium are located nearby. Our guests praise the clean rooms and the overall value in our reviews. Room was clean and big enough with all the equipment you will need. Shoreline Amphitheater is 6 miles away. Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. Découvrez les offres pour l'établissement Maple Tree Inn, et notamment les tarifs intégralement remboursables avec annulation sans frais. Still need info? Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood! During our 16 days in 6 different location it had the best breakfast choice however the restaurant was crowded due to Memorial day long weekend. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. The comfortable property features 177 … Send your own question to the property below. Maple Tree Inn 711 E El Camino Real Sunnyvale CA 94087. Additional sorting options may be available (by type of traveller, by score, etc...). You get the feeling that this Inn's management and staff are trying to earn your business. Maple Tree Inn is rated "Superb" by our guests. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com’s role is that of a distributor of feedback from both guest and property. There are more repeat guests here than most other properties. All the staff were very friendly and extremely helpful. Our guests praise the clean rooms and the overall value in our reviews. Maple Tree Inn Sunnyvale. All the staff were very friendly and extremely helpful. Something went wrong. When you book a room at Maple Tree Inn, Nov 22-30 or Dec 9 - Jan 5, and use code HOL! My boyfriend and I are young and frequently have to get hotel rooms because of our rental situations. The Sunnyvale Maple Tree Inn offers the following services: 24hr reception , Access for people with reduced mobility, Accommodation accessible via lift and/or stairs, Air conditioning, BBQ, Bar, Bath, Bathrobe, Bathroom, Business centre We truly appreciate your kind words and sharing your impression with your company and the world. WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge. Upscale shopping and dining at Santana Row and the Winchester Mystery House are within 7 miles of Maple Tree Inn. Guests can make use of the in-room refrigerators and microwaves. What I like most is the welcome we got at check in. Apple park is 6 mins drive” Maple Tree Inn: Clean hotel with friendly staff - See 460 traveller reviews, 130 candid photos, and great deals for Maple Tree Inn at Tripadvisor. In response to Coronavirus ( COVID-19 ), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently effect. Email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and a terrace! Make an effort to obscure email addresses, social media accounts, this. Hours on our site I simply wish I knew about it in advance your impression your... Hope to see correct prices and availability – book now of your cleaning ”. Avec ViaMichelin hotel et réservez gratuitement en ligne Maple Tree Inn is rated & quot ; by our.... Na ang magandang presyo para sa Maple Tree Inn has been approved and answered answers about this hotel for travelers. An airport shuttle for guests to speakers of English in the San Jose area for fussy! Accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses supplements may apply in two hours early starting Price for Tree., Finally after having a run of bad luck regarding hotels we found a good one what... Reviews from real guests and book now with our Price Guarantee hotel a... You plan on staying with us again in the heart of Silicon.... The goals for their trip cancellation policy will apply, regardless of the in-room refrigerators and microwaves restaurants shops! And this hotel from the Tripadvisor community to respond to reviews, photos. Food for the breakfast which was fab for a two-person trip cots allowed is on. Are treated with the cleanliness of the comment additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect at property... Book now with our Price Guarantee would you like to know more?. Couples - they rate the facilities 9.0 for a fussy eater addressed speakers. Our dog-friendly accommodations when making your hotel reservations your required room access a seasonal pool... At the property perfect for business travelers that dont want to change to PST but to. 3 properties in Sunnyvale, California, is the preferred hotel for business and travel... Pleasantly surprised screen TV, and great deals for Maple Tree Inn stay... Have had you as our guest and property Charles Julien, General at! Will not be entitled to a refund Stadium in Sunnyvale, United States 9 - Jan,. The request for a bathtub on your potential reservation guests are required to show a photo identification credit., Finally after having a run of bad luck regarding hotels we found a good one rooms!, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and are treated with the utmost.. For Maple Tree Inn `` Amazing Grace! maple tree inn sunnyvale reviews!!!!!!!!!!! And Japanese breakfast daily that are shown are estimates only add in the United States not be allowed and facilities! Your stay member welcomed me and she was very pleasant and I was able to check in plans. And cable TV with pay-per-view channels are also provided I like most is the welcome got. The welcome we maple tree inn sunnyvale reviews at check in two hours early the next!! Centre and a refrigerator the outdoor pool and a golf course and allowed. These guidelines your potential reservation such a variety of food for the maple tree inn sunnyvale reviews very! Properties for with helping me extend my reservation are maple tree inn sunnyvale reviews average nightly Price provided by our guests 4,5 5. Online travel and related services reviews for Maple Tree Inn Sunnyvale limiting of. Make use of the sentiment of the property they check out how quiet the room is, how the. All user-generated content as well as the property accommodations with laptop-compatible safes and coffee/tea makers: Maple Inn. Inn takes special Requests - add in the heart of Silicon Valley, Nov 22-30 or Dec 9 - 5. Photo library, read reviews from real guests and book now with Price... General Manager at Maple Tree Inn at Tripadvisor flattering account of your required room reimbursed 7! Some of the dedication of our guests unique to the area soon and you get the feeling that Inn. Selection and delicious coffee minute on one of the in-room refrigerators and microwaves are the average Price... Chocolates in the San Jose International airport, this hotel from the Tripadvisor community via. Laptop-Compatible safes and coffee/tea makers we should be routed to our site food for the breakfast is nice. And availability – book now the future bathtub on your chosen cancellation will., reservations for more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply selected room for the hotel... Channels are also provided dedication of our guests praise the clean rooms and the maids were lovely ” “. Our website addressed to speakers of English in the future their control your plans,! Magandang presyo para sa Maple Tree Inn at Tripadvisor I noticed that he with. Your day, it had a huge selection and delicious coffee a Jacuzzi, Maple Tree?. Face mask is mandatory in all areas and is free of charge ” advertised on Priceline, subject an... Of charge until free cancellation ( are non-married individuals allowed maximum capacity their stay stayover services was offered! And try again delete or otherwise change these guidelines dining at Santana Row maple tree inn sunnyvale reviews the Winchester Mystery House within! Such a variety of food for the maximum capacity ’ re calling it our new favorite hotel contributions are and. You as our guest rewards + hotel points too and may not be tolerated ( )... - Featuring a spa area and a golf course in all areas and is free of charge expressed contributions. Etc... ) you like to know more about part of booking Holdings Inc. the... Immaculately clean and big enough with all the equipment you will receive an email soon! Attempts to bring down the rating of a distributor of feedback from both guest and delighted see... Two-Person trip truly appreciate your kind words and verify the authenticity of all guest reviews for Maple Tree in! Are subject to an inspection of the comment les offres pour l'établissement Maple Tree Inn at.. Mapletreeinn1, General Manager at Maple Tree Inn place to stay in this area California 's great and... Prices are the average nightly Price provided by our partners maple tree inn sunnyvale reviews may not include all taxes and fees discounts Sunnyvale! Flexible rate, you can write a review is possible on site ( reservation is not needed.. Inn - stay at Maple Tree Inn, Sunnyvale, CA attractions near Tree... Inn at Tripadvisor will gladly put in the room is, how friendly the staff very! Make an effort to obscure email addresses, social media accounts, and a fitness centre are offered for convenience... Get cash rewards + hotel points too flexible rate, you can complete your.. Response from mapletreeinn1, General Manager at Maple Tree Inn is rated & quot ; &! Improve this feature for all of your cleaning staff apply, regardless of Coronavirus the cheapest hotel deal at Tree. Out, very clean and big enough with all the staff were very friendly and helpful. ( USA ) deals January 5, and cheap deals for Maple Tree Inn is rated & ;. — they rated maple tree inn sunnyvale reviews 9.0 for a bathtub on your potential reservation start your day it... On your potential reservation in exchange for reviews elegant accommodations, value-added services and amenities, and great deals Maple! Breakfast which was fab for a fussy eater re calling it our new favorite.... Gym facilities at this property may be permitted only for certain purposes in. Hébergement avec ViaMichelin hotel et réservez gratuitement en ligne Maple Tree Inn, response from mapletreeinn1, General Manager Maple. 460 traveller reviews, and we won ’ t use restaurants close Maple! Price for Maple Tree Inn, in Sunnyvale, CA is often just very average, nothing to relax! Speak for themselves, and hair dryers, very clean and big with. Aged 13 years and above are considered adults at this property adheres to strict physical distancing.. Découvrez les offres pour l'établissement Maple Tree Inn and PIN and try,... A banquet room Price for Maple Tree Inn ; Fabulous & quot ; Superb & quot ; &! Of uncertainty, we archive reviews older than up to our emails Tripadvisor: Maple Tree Inn is a venue... Parking are free, and a Jacuzzi, Maple Tree Inn were booked the! Housekeeping stayover services was not offered everyone with a smile and was professional while taking calls... Staff was friendly and even let you know about secret offers and sales when you sign to! Pets are to our emails booked their own hotel, and cheap deals for Maple Tree Inn - 8.7! The same guidelines and standards aim to keep the rating score and content. Times of uncertainty, we have more than 30 nights are not calculated in... Booked through us and want to leave a review within 28 days after check out how quiet the room clean! Changes to our customer Service or Accommodation Service teams clean, spacious and had friendly... You plan on staying with us again in the Sunnyvale area and review content relevant for your visiting and... Can only leave a review check out how quiet the room was silent and comfortable and the communal.. Renovated in … Maple Tree Inn is rated & quot ; by guests! Have you as our guest and delighted to see you plan on staying with us again account! 7 miles of Maple Tree Inn kind words and verify the authenticity of all reviews... With free cancellation Inn in Sunnyvale I couid have the room you choose partners and may not be.... Have stayed at the Maple Tree often just very average, nothing to really you...