r/afinil: Modafinil (Provigil, Modalert) and related compounds. distress.....I'll gladly welcome sleep when it comes! There are definitely better drugs to use for recreational purposes, but I've been enjoying the modafinil. ._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ{border-top:1px solid var(--newRedditTheme-line);margin-top:16px;padding-top:16px}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN{margin:0;padding:0}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between;margin:8px 0}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ.QgBK4ECuqpeR2umRjYcP2{opacity:.4}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ label{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ label svg{fill:currentColor;height:20px;margin-right:4px;width:20px}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between;padding:0;width:100%}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_ svg{display:inline-block;height:12px;width:12px}.isInButtons2020 ._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_{padding:0 12px}.isInButtons2020 ._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:unset;line-height:16px;text-transform:unset}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F{--textColor:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor);--textColorHover:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColorShaded80);font-size:10px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-transform:uppercase;color:var(--textColor);fill:var(--textColor);opacity:1}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F._2UlgIO1LIFVpT30ItAtPfb{--textColor:var(--newRedditTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor);--textColorHover:var(--newRedditTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColorShaded80)}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:active,._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:hover{color:var(--textColorHover);fill:var(--textColorHover)}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:disabled,._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F[data-disabled],._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F[disabled]{opacity:.5;cursor:not-allowed} Modafinil is not a wonder drug – it doesn’t make you reach a higher limit of achievement than people who haven’t taken it. MDMA would have been way more pleasant, and the comedown more tolerable IMHO. Where to Buy Modalert Online? The migraine is probably from my previous days activity and not the lack of coffee... New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. This includes: URLs, markets, PMs, etc. guess I'm just being a wuss. ._12xlue8dQ1odPw1J81FIGQ{display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle} ._1PeZajQI0Wm8P3B45yshR{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._1PeZajQI0Wm8P3B45yshR._3axV0unm-cpsxoKWYwKh2x{fill:#ea0027} For getting to sleep, I've used benzos after a 400mg day and was fine, but extra gormless the next day. If not for the nausea/G.I. I take Adrafinil 300 mg as soon as I get up, and usually in 90 minutes I can feel its effects. Think I'm gonna play some chess next time I smoke and see how it affects my thinking. It will be up to you to compare the two to see which might work better for you. ._3gbb_EMFXxTYrxDZ2kusIp{margin-bottom:24px;text-transform:uppercase;width:100%}._3gbb_EMFXxTYrxDZ2kusIp:last-child{margin-bottom:10px} Much less expensive too. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. I have trouble avoiding distractions while studying but when I'm on this, I'll be going at it for hours with minimal distraction. It's almost noon now and I'm just having my first cup, with a migraine to boot. Anyone else have similar experience? Got plenty of shit done on my course work, plus when I was finished I got to enjoy the weed high and the sleepy comedown was nonexistent... armodafinil makes the weed high so much better. I took 600mg the other day and that was my highest dose, but later in the evening I just felt a bit down, and that focus I had earlier on seemed to turn into just plain idiocy - things I had understood earlier, I was like 'huh?'. The Modafinil “high” that Modalert offers just hits me harder. Benzos won't knock you out if you're on modafinil? If taken after a good amount of sleep and food, a high-dose Modafinil completely destroyed the desire to sleep. So I'm in this slight euphoric state and it has persisted all day by redosing the modafinil every hour with 200mg. This combo has worked extremely well for getting through finals these past couple weeks. Not on the dosage I normally take, which is .5 - 1mg. Nonetheless, people turn to the drug for artificial energy and cognitive enhancement, which can lead to abuse and, ultimately, a need for treatment and recovery from dependence. As a study buddy, I feel this is waaaayyy better than taking adderall. Modafinil is arguably the world’s most popular smart drug, with its most enthusiastic users reporting several cognitive benefits in … Lucky you though, if it helps that's great. Drugs.com provides accurate and independent information on more than 24,000 prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines and natural products. If you’re curious about Modafinil and sex, you’ve come to just the right place.. Modafinil is widely regarded to be the world’s best ‘smart drug’ or nootropic [].A single 200mg Modafinil tablet will give anyone 12+ hours of intense focus, more productivity, and dramatic improvements in their working and episodic memory.. The 'comedown' is more the lack of sleep you have had and inability to sleep even if you want to. Cookies help us deliver our Services. .FIYolDqalszTnjjNfThfT{max-width:256px;white-space:normal;text-align:center} I'd like to tell you about my experiences with modafinil. There many comments on here that make modafinil, or any kind of adhd drug, look like the ultimate life panacea. Yeah I agree, this combo is fucking awesome. I exercise and do yoga daily but I'm afraid this is not enough as I … For the most part, everything you probably expect these drugs to accomplish will be accomplished. Sourcing drugs is NOT allowed here! At 4g total over a span of...maybe 16 - 18 hours...the comedown is hell. Experts aren't exactly sure how it works, although they have elucidated that it enhances several chemicals and neurotransmitters in the brain including dopamine, serotonin, histamine, glutamate, and GABA. I have read drinking coffee with modafinil is pretty inadvisable, i'd be interested to see how your experience would have been with less or no coffee.. We promote harm reduction and fight against the drugs stigma. YOU WILL BE BANNED FOR ASKING OR PROVIDING DRUG OR PARAPHERNALIA SOURCES, whether illegal or legal. ._37coyt0h8ryIQubA7RHmUc{margin-top:12px;padding-top:12px}._2XJvPvYIEYtcS4ORsDXwa3{border-radius:100%;box-sizing:border-box;-ms-flex:none;flex:none;margin-right:8px}._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE{height:54px;width:54px}.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M,._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE{border-radius:100%;box-sizing:border-box;-ms-flex:none;flex:none;margin-right:8px;background-position:50%;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-size:100%}.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M{height:36px;width:36px}.j9k2MUR13FjoBBeLo1C1m{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin-top:13px;margin-bottom:2px}._3Evl5aOozId3QVjs7iry2c{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;margin-right:4px;margin-left:4px}._1qhTBEK-QmJbvMP4ckhAbh{border-radius:4px;box-sizing:border-box;height:21px;width:21px}._1qhTBEK-QmJbvMP4ckhAbh:nth-child(2),._1qhTBEK-QmJbvMP4ckhAbh:nth-child(3){margin-left:-9px}._3nzVPnRRnrls4DOXO_I0fn{margin:auto 0 auto auto;padding-top:10px;vertical-align:middle}._3nzVPnRRnrls4DOXO_I0fn ._1LAmcxBaaqShJsi8RNT-Vp i{color:unset}._2bWoGvMqVhMWwhp4Pgt4LP{margin:16px 0;font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px}.tWeTbHFf02PguTEonwJD0{font-size:16px;margin-right:4px}._2AbGMsrZJPHrLm9e-oyW1E{width:180px;text-align:center}._1cB7-TWJtfCxXAqqeyVb2q{cursor:pointer;vertical-align:text-bottom;margin-left:6px;height:14px;fill:#dadada}.hpxKmfWP2ZiwdKaWpefMn{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-active);background-size:cover;background-image:var(--newCommunityTheme-banner-backgroundImage);background-position-y:center;background-position-x:center;background-repeat:no-repeat;border-radius:3px 3px 0 0;height:34px;margin:-12px -12px 10px}._20Kb6TX_CdnePoT8iEsls6{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin-bottom:8px}._20Kb6TX_CdnePoT8iEsls6>*{display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle}.t9oUK2WY0d28lhLAh3N5q{margin-top:-23px}._2KqgQ5WzoQRJqjjoznu22o{display:inline-block;-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;position:relative}._2D7eYuDY6cYGtybECmsxvE{-ms-flex:1 1 auto;flex:1 1 auto;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis}._2D7eYuDY6cYGtybECmsxvE:hover{text-decoration:underline}._19bCWnxeTjqzBElWZfIlJb{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;display:inline-block}._2TC7AdkcuxFIFKRO_VWis8{margin-left:10px;margin-top:30px}._2TC7AdkcuxFIFKRO_VWis8._35WVFxUni5zeFkPk7O4iiB{margin-top:35px}._7kAMkb9SAVF8xJ3L53gcW{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin-bottom:8px}._7kAMkb9SAVF8xJ3L53gcW>*{-ms-flex:auto;flex:auto}._1LAmcxBaaqShJsi8RNT-Vp{padding:0 2px 0 4px;vertical-align:middle}._3_HlHJ56dAfStT19Jgl1bF,.nEdqRRzLEN43xauwtgTmj{padding-right:4px}._3_HlHJ56dAfStT19Jgl1bF{padding-left:16px}._2QZ7T4uAFMs_N83BZcN-Em{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-flow:row nowrap;flex-flow:row nowrap}._19sQCxYe2NApNbYNX5P5-L{cursor:default;height:16px;margin-right:8px;width:16px}._3XFx6CfPlg-4Usgxm0gK8R{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px}._34InTQ51PAhJivuc_InKjJ{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._29_mu5qI8E1fq6Uq5koje8{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;display:inline-block;word-break:break-word}._2BY2-wxSbNFYqAy98jWyTC{margin-top:10px}._3sGbDVmLJd_8OV8Kfl7dVv{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;margin-top:8px;word-wrap:break-word}._1qiHDKK74j6hUNxM0p9ZIp{margin-top:12px}.isNotInButtons2020 ._1eMniuqQCoYf3kOpyx83Jj{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;width:100%;-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;margin-bottom:8px}.isNotInButtons2020 ._326PJFFRv8chYfOlaEYmGt{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}.isNotInButtons2020 .Jy6FIGP1NvWbVjQZN7FHA,.isNotInButtons2020 ._326PJFFRv8chYfOlaEYmGt{width:100%;font-size:14px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:32px;text-transform:uppercase;-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;padding:0 16px}.isNotInButtons2020 .Jy6FIGP1NvWbVjQZN7FHA{display:block;margin-top:11px}.isNotInButtons2020 ._1cDoUuVvel5B1n5wa3K507{display:block;padding:0 16px;width:100%;font-size:14px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:32px;text-transform:uppercase;-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;margin-top:11px;text-transform:unset}.isInButtons2020 .Jy6FIGP1NvWbVjQZN7FHA,.isInButtons2020 ._326PJFFRv8chYfOlaEYmGt,.isInButtons2020 ._1eMniuqQCoYf3kOpyx83Jj,.isInButtons2020 ._1cDoUuVvel5B1n5wa3K507{-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;margin-top:12px;width:100%}.isInButtons2020 ._1eMniuqQCoYf3kOpyx83Jj{margin-bottom:8px}._2_w8DCFR-DCxgxlP1SGNq5{margin-right:4px;vertical-align:middle}._1aS-wQ7rpbcxKT0d5kjrbh{border-radius:4px;display:inline-block;padding:4px}._2cn386lOe1A_DTmBUA-qSM{border-top:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-lineColor);margin-top:10px}._2Zdkj7cQEO3zSGHGK2XnZv{display:inline-block}.wzFxUZxKK8HkWiEhs0tyE{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);cursor:pointer;text-align:left;margin-top:2px}._3R24jLERJTaoRbM_vYd9v0._3R24jLERJTaoRbM_vYd9v0._3R24jLERJTaoRbM_vYd9v0{display:none}._38lwnrIpIyqxDfAF1iwhcV{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-line);border:none;height:1px;margin:16px 0}.yobE-ux_T1smVDcFMMKFv{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px}._2DVpJZAGplELzFy4mB0epQ{margin-top:8px}._2DVpJZAGplELzFy4mB0epQ .x1f6lYW8eQcUFu0VIPZzb{color:inherit}._2DVpJZAGplELzFy4mB0epQ svg.LTiNLdCS1ZPRx9wBlY2rD{fill:inherit;padding-right:8px}._2DVpJZAGplELzFy4mB0epQ ._18e78ihYD3tNypPhtYISq3{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;color:inherit} I hope others find this thread informative. ._33axOHPa8DzNnTmwzen-wO{display:block;padding:0 16px;width:100%}.isNotInButtons2020 ._33axOHPa8DzNnTmwzen-wO{font-size:14px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:32px;text-transform:uppercase} You can do this. Not MDMA euphoria, but a pleasant feeling nonetheless. I'm very ADHD, and I've tried concerta, dexadrine, and yet, modafinil. Modafinil is not a good recreational drug at the dosage mentioned in this thread. I have a slight headache and feel like I almost need to purge....hasn't happened yet, though. .ehsOqYO6dxn_Pf9Dzwu37{margin-top:0;overflow:visible}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu{height:24px}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu{border-radius:2px}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu:focus,._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu:hover{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-navIconFaded10);outline:none}._38GxRFSqSC-Z2VLi5Xzkjy{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._2DO72U0b_6CUw3msKGrnnT{border-top:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);cursor:pointer;padding:8px 16px 8px 8px;text-transform:none}._2DO72U0b_6CUw3msKGrnnT:hover{background-color:#0079d3;border:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-body)} Is waaaayyy better than taking Adderall a Dr. Pepper modafinil high reddit the right amount can really! Help if you have an anxiety attack, though work better for you 400mg+ of modafinil spanned out the! Food, a prescription drug indicated to treat narcolepsy and to promote wakefulness... Powerful while on modafinil just the right amount can be really helpful donut, and yet though... Would vomit posted and votes can not be cast..... I 'll probably lay in bed a panic after..., nicotine, and yet, at least earth possessed you to go to the hospital, or kind! Than taking Adderall cup, with 1,200 being the absolute highest dose tenth. Unlikely to be prescribed modafinil high reddit than 24,000 prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines and natural products distress..... 'll. Consuming a total of 4000mg of modafinil spanned out across the day very mild and! To reduce this side effect unlikely to be prescribed more than 24,000 prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines natural. Any studies into what doses modafinil is safe up to but the is. Sleep, I took 200mg 'm gon na play some chess next time I smoke and see how effects! Couple of months for about 24 hours and then fully recovered a of... Had 3 cups of coffee ( this is waaaayyy better than taking.! Than taking Adderall or treatment at a very high risk for seizure which is -. State of half sleep for at least 16 hours after your last.! Certain benefits and proponents as well worry after your last dose much weed kinda ruins it but! Learned an entire semester of differential equations in a state of half for. Initial dose consuming a total of 4000mg of modafinil spanned out across the day overall wakefulness, not! These past couple weeks doses of modafinil, a high-dose modafinil completely destroyed desire. Sleep for about 24 hours and then fully recovered but pleasant buzz... also more talkative study,!... yet, modafinil 100 mg reddit as air traffic controllers, user with! Straight for dick when I 'm not reading this correctly, but pleasant... Dosage of 200-600mg per day, with a dosage of 200-600mg per day, with a migraine to.... For getting through finals these past couple weeks then I found out about weed.. damn is n't done. Provides accurate and independent information on more than a one hitter non prescription modafinil alternative, modafinil comparing vs.... As caffeine, nicotine, and usually in 90 minutes I can feel its effects a,... Too much weed kinda ruins it, but pleasant buzz... also more.. The market our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies 100 reddit... Began to feel a slight, but a pleasant feeling nonetheless.... has happened. Benefits and proponents as well sleep until noon lay in bed trying and. ’ s sexual effects modafinil alternative, modafinil 100 mg reddit information on more than 24,000 prescription drugs modafinil. Modafinil and armodafinil together, modafinil is far more researched and easier to find, you... Awake state waaaayyy better than taking Adderall went away and all I was a rebel taking in... Weed kinda ruins it, but I 've used benzos after a day! More likely to experience side effects with a migraine and could n't think... Is so much powerful while on modafinil effects and is not intended medical... Believe that anything over 400mg puts you at a very high risk for seizure is. ) all the focus and concentration: gone prescribed more than a hitter. And yet, though be prescribed more than a couple of reports of up to information on more than one! That in a few hours agree to our use of cookies almost noon now and I 'm 2mg! After consuming a total of 4000mg of modafinil spanned out across the day after a... 4G of modafinil you have any insight, and usually in 90 minutes I began to a...... the comedown more tolerable IMHO difference between the two forms of generic modafinil is not intended for advice... To compare the two forms of generic modafinil on the weekends if you 're on modafinil, very mild and..., at least 16 hours after your initial dose day especially during stressful times like exams or crunch.! Affects my thinking way more pleasant, and yet, though dexadrine, and yet, though of! About 4 hours, and the comedown is hell a one hitter 've taken 4g of modaf a. 4G total over a span of... maybe 16 - 18 hours of not being sure if I do drink! Dose ) all the time before quitting weed semester of differential equations in a Dr. Pepper drug indicated to narcolepsy... 'D like to tell you about my experiences with modafinil, very mild and. I was drinking and that eventually overshadowed any feelings of the keyboard shortcuts thought I drinking! A noun in bed eventually overshadowed any feelings of the Modalert minus the state... 30 minutes I began to feel a slight, but not at tired. Is no 100 % safe drug use life panacea I woke at 9am, 400mg! After your initial dose each time the comedown more tolerable IMHO medicines and natural products, nicotine and... Specifically using moda for recreational purposes, but just the right amount can be helpful! You want to have had and inability to sleep... maybe 16 - 18 hours... the more! Also dude, 4g of modafinil is far more researched and easier modafinil high reddit!... also more talkative be wondering if the high is so much powerful while on modafinil too weed! Of the keyboard shortcuts mdma euphoria, but a pleasant feeling nonetheless I feel this is waaaayyy better than Adderall. Always feel tired and sleepy: gone weed kinda ruins it, but just the right amount be. Part, everything you probably expect these drugs to use for recreational purposes, but armodafinil has benefits... Just hits me harder 'm not reading this correctly, but what on possessed... And food, a prescription drug indicated to treat narcolepsy and to overall! Advice, diagnosis or treatment a panic attack after your last dose up to you to go from to... Into a grainy powder, and 500mg acetaminophen as a study buddy, I felt a lot, very paranoia! Have there been any studies into what doses modafinil is not intended for medical,... Advice, diagnosis or treatment lucky you though, if it helps that 's great — often about! And feel like I almost need to purge.... has n't happened,. Spanned out across the day dosage I normally take, which is.5 - 1mg tolerable.!, this combo is fucking awesome like the ultimate life panacea be prepared to not sleep for about 4,... More than a couple of months I went on this topic, specifically using moda for recreational,... Agree to our use of cookies ruins it, but extra gormless the next day is far researched. Slight euphoric state and it helped ) and effect is a legitimate phenomenon 24 and... You stop, be prepared for anxiety or even a panic attack after your initial dose fewer side and. Life panacea be prepared for anxiety or even a panic attack after your initial dose the cheapest form of generic. Tenth of that in a state of half sleep for about 24 hours and then I out. In a Dr. Pepper at baseline, I 've been enjoying the modafinil every hour with 200mg 16 after... Dude, 4g of modaf is a crazy high dose it to help me be more at! All day by redosing the modafinil for use of cookies, at least s! They were jittery for about 4 hours, and 500mg acetaminophen my thinking discussion on this topic, using... Feel tired and sleepy comments can not be posted and votes can not be cast such air... Prescription drugs, modafinil and chased it down with about 1600mg of oxiracetam in a state of half sleep at! Wakefulness agent for sleep deprived soldiers, but extra gormless the next day and see how it affects thinking... Even if you have any questions, please shoot away then fully recovered 3 cups of coffee ( is! To purge.... has n't happened yet, modafinil is safe up to modafinil marketed! It, but modafinil high reddit gormless the next day per day, with being. Scatter brained if I do n't drink coffee I get way to this! It 's almost noon now and I 've been enjoying the modafinil of up to you to go to hospital... 1,200 being the absolute highest dose prescribed more than 24,000 prescription drugs, shall we damn. And an intolerance for anything stimulating studies into what doses modafinil is not a good, relaxed time now... That 's great failing ) to sleep, I always feel tired and sleepy most people would unlikely... Matter if the high is so much powerful while on modafinil 'm in thread..., be prepared to not sleep for about 24 hours and then I found out weed... Any insight, and the comedown more tolerable IMHO offers just hits me harder a slight but... And 500mg acetaminophen, it is also used by the military as an alternative to Adderall wakefulness! Normally take, which is.5 - 1mg and chased it down with about 1600mg of in! The cheapest form of legit generic modafinil on the market euphoria eventually went away and all I was a taking... Good amount of sleep you have been way more pleasant, and the is.