Eglinton Station is 19 minutes by foot. Americas Best Value Inn. Stay at Econo Lodge Maine Mall from $413/night, Maine Motel from $87/night, West End Inn from $130/night and more. Overlooking Scarborough’s magnificent Crescent Gardens, the Crescent Hotel is located on a Grade II listed Regency street. Only hotels in Scarborough are listed below. (416) 267-1851. Set just steps away from a beautiful beach and beachside walking path, this well maintained and clean motel is a gem. I'm actually getting kinda giddy about the Conservatory after these posts.…, Holiday Inn Express Toronto East - Scarborough, Monte Carlo Inn & Suites Downtown Markham. You may use the interactive Map below to view Hotels & Motels in the Scarborough area. 2746 Kingston Road. Directions 251 West Coast Hwy, Scarborough WA 6019. Find useful information, the address and the phone number of the local business you are looking for. The best selection of Scarborough hotels with reviews and maps. Most common amenities in these Scarborough hotel, motel and … We provide the best Scarborough, Maine hotel and motel rooms. The Admiral Motel. I thought for sure it would” more, “There is really nothing special about this hotel, if you have been to one you have been to all of them! Management thinks they have a monopoly in their motel market. Search for the cheapest discounted hotel and motel rates in or near Scarborough, ME for your upcoming personal or group trip. We loved the small town feel, local fresh seafood and friendly locals. Celebrate Mother's Day (While socially distancing), Virtual Tours of Museums, Historic Sites, Theme Parks, and More Right from Your Couch, Fun with $0.25 in the past and in the present. The tub had pubic hairs and dirt in it. Show Prices. Zoom in (+) to see interstate exits, restaurants, and other attractions near hotels. All together it smelled musty and like an ash tray. - Great free internet that was easy to connect to. Our first visit to Narragansett and hope it will not be our last. It would buy you good vibrations in cheap motels. Only hotels in Scarborough are listed below. Motels - North Beach, WA 6020. “I have never stayed … Stay at New Plaza Motel from C$ 104/night, Park Motel from C$ 100/night, Toronto East Inn from C$ 88/night and more. The accommodations are basic but very comfortable. If you need help finding a hotel that is open, call us at 1-800-916-4526. The Scarborough Beach Motel is located directly across the ocean and Scarborough Beach. Here are our travelers' top 5 places to stay in Scarborough: Homewood Suites by Hilton Portland. Hotels in Scarborough ON. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Compare prices of hotels in Scarborough, Toronto on KAYAK now. Directions 674m. Join us every morning for hot coffee and tea.Enjoy our small yard with picnic table. Scarborough. Priceline™ Save up to 60% Fast and Easy 【 Scarborough Hotels 】 Get deals at Scarborough’s best hotels online! Hotels in Scarborough. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Looking for Scarborough Hotel? Find discounted hotel accommodations in or close to Scarborough, ON for your upcoming personal or group trip. Find and compare reviews for Motels in Scarborough, Ontario, Canada | Hav-A-Nap Motel, Super 8 Motel, Roycroft Motel, Royal Motel, Park Motel 2-star hotels from C$ 88 and 3 stars from C$ 102. 3-star hotel with indoor pool, near Maine Mall • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location; Residence Inn by Marriott Portland Scarborough. Do not ever waste even looking in the direction of this nasty excuse of a motel!! He also told me most people are charged their security deposit which is $100, so be warned. I can't believe people live here. Compare discount rates for Scarborough hotels and nearby Ontario ON Canada hotels and motels. No Opening Hours Provided 4.68km. Located in the heart of Scarborough, this hotel is 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from Scarborough Downs and within 6 mi (10 km) of Maine Mall and Higgins Beach. For the comfort and consideration of all our guests. Bar/Lounge. There was a device by the bed with a coin acceptor, that cause the bed to vibrate for a few minutes. Worked very well…” more, “ they will ask/demand you to leave. Restaurant. It's not the…” more, “ in, and I have stayed in a lot of cheap hotels in my lifetime. Best Scarborough (Toronto) Motels on Tripadvisor: Find 854 traveller reviews, 501 candid photos, and prices for motels in Scarborough (Toronto), Ontario. We checked in early around 1pm since we had a red eye flight, we were so tired. What bumped up the stars was the cost, which was super affordable and the service. Enjoy free cancellation on most hotels. Find Hotels & Motels in Scarborough, Maine. Beach. Located in Scarborough, this motel is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Lake Ontario and within 3 mi (5 km) of Scarborough Bluffs Park and Guild Inn Gardens. Reviews on Hotels and Motels in Scarborough, Toronto, ON - Best Western Plus Executive Inn, Delta Hotels by Marriott Toronto East, Travelodge Toronto East, Maple Leaf Motel, New Plaza Motel, Knights Inn Toronto at Kingston Rd, Royal Motel, Days Inn Toronto East Lakeview, Monte Carlo Inn & Suites Downtown Markham, Americana Motel 2-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location; How to Get to Scarborough Scarborough is located 11.2 mi (18 km) from the heart of Toronto. No Opening Hours Provided 674m. Centennial College and Scarborough Town Centre are also within 6 mi (10 km). All hotels in Scarborough. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Plus Scarborough hotel reviews, NO booking fees, few … Scarborough has wide verity of hotel chain accommodations, some of the most well-known Hotel Chains are Holiday Inn By IHG, TownePlace Suites By Marriott & Travelodge By Wyndham.Scarborough Hotel Brand Hyatt Hotels offers best value hotels and motels in the Scarborough neighborhoods. They are stingy with all if any supplies. Book now your hotel in Scarborough and pay later with Expedia.ca. Restaurant. Beech Ridge Motor Speedway and Aquaboggan Water Park are also within 6 mi (10 km). Travelodge Scarborough St Nicholas Hotel. Come visit Maine’s beautiful seacoast and enjoy our peaceful setting, overlooking the “scenic Scarborough Marsh”, at The Admiral Motel. - Reasonable parking fee. The owners of the motel have built” more, “YIKES SOMETHING FROM A HORROR FILM ..DISGUSTING!!! Motels Hotels Lodging. The blankets had cigarette burns on them. Our booking guide lists everything from the top 10 luxury hotels to budget/cheap hotels in Scarborough… “Pros: - In a safe neighborhood and it's nearby (walking distance) to a ton of stuff. The Farrier. Located in Scarborough, 6 km from The Spa Scarborough, The … They gave us a room on the ground floor. Looking for a Scarborough, Toronto Hotel? #2 Best Value of 261 places to stay in Scarborough. Hotel in Scarborough. #3 Best Value of 261 places to stay in Scarborough. 3-star hotel with indoor pool, near Maine Mall Send to Send to mobile. View over 1684 hotel deals in Scarborough and read real guest reviews to help find the perfect accommodation for you! It's much nicer than I thought it was. Browse the Scarborough area hotels to … Scarborough Ontario Hotels & Motels. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. 3-star hotels from $79. 2-star hotels from $44, 3 stars from $32 and 4 stars+ from $52. Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Hotels near The AGO, Art Gallery of Ontario, Hotels near St. Michael's College, Toronto, Hotels near University of Trinity College, Hotels near University of Toronto Scarborough. Show Prices. The room is a regular hotel room, nothing to brag about. The Royal Botanical Garden may be a good stop on the way to/from Toronto. Compare prices of 709 hotels in Scarborough on KAYAK now. Hotels & Motels in Scarborough, ME. Most Scarborough accommodations are located north near the junction of I-95 and I-295. Shopping, dining, waterfront activities, and more are all within a few miles. Scarborough Hotel Deals: Find great deals from hundreds of websites, and book the right hotel using Tripadvisor's 173,777 reviews of Scarborough hotels. Flying to: • Pearson Intl. Search our directory of hotels in Scarborough, ON, Canada and find the lowest rates. No other properties match all your filters. There is a list of all Hotels & Motels below the Map. Hotel Chains in Scarborough. This place needs to be condemned!” more, “This is hotel is like a high end motel. Please see our partners for more details. The Anchor was truly delightful. This Scarborough hotel makes the perfect base for those visiting the Yorkshire Coast. I pass by frequently on my way to work and I almost always see a black cat in front of the motel office. Welcome to the Scarborough Inn Bed & Breakfast. The #1 Best Value of 261 places to stay in Scarborough. Motels In in Scarborough on YP.com. Looking for Scarborough Hotel? Locate and compare Motels in Scarborough ON, Yellow Pages Local Listings. Browse the Scarborough area hotels to find the perfect lodging! Royal Motel 1 $$Hotels. Check all linens before use! Book in advance and save. We knew this would not be a 5 star experience - it was chosen due to low cost. View all 3 Locations. 35,537 reviews. THE 10 BEST Scarborough Hotels. Scarborough Maine Hotels & Motels. Ocean View Motel. Stay at Marine Residence from $44/night, The Clifton Hotel from $60/night, Delmont Hotel from $48/night and more. (207) 883-6004. He ended up not charging me my security deposit because I complained” more, “ cleaned before. There are 22 Hotels listed in Scarborough, Maine. The largest bed and breakfast in Ocean City, New Jersey, the Scarborough Inn Bed & Breakfast provides a unique experience for guests who enjoy the personal touch of a traditional B&B and the privacy of a hotel. Grand Hotel Scarborough. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Motels in Scarborough, ME. Every employee we came in contact with was helpful, polite” more, You can request information from this business. The Clifton Hotel Scarborough offers some of the most amazing, uninterrupted sea views in Scarborough and is situated only a short distance from many of the town's attractions. Cheap rates on Raven Hall Hotel Fylingthorpe, Toulson Court Scarborough, Cumberland Hotel Scarborough. Best Scarborough Motels on Tripadvisor: Find 130 traveler reviews, 69 candid photos, and prices for motels in Scarborough, ME. We list the best Scarborough, Ontario motel and hotel rooms. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. … But” more, “ presented, which made it better than many other continental breakfasts we've come across. more. We show 194 Hotels and B&B's our cheapest rate in Scarborough is from £20 per night, up to 70% off hotel room rates on Hotels & BB's ( caught flees bitten all over my body ) Still have flee marks 1” more, “I have never stayed at this motel, but I just need to write as good review for it. Website. Thank you. The staff is friendly as any hospitality staff. The hotel does offer free continental breakfast, they call it express to go. 1800 999 339. Motels - Scarborough, WA 6019. Whether it is for business, a short getaway or a long vacation with your family, choosing the right hotel is an important part of planning a trip … Compare prices of 91 hotels in Scarborough on KAYAK now. Here are our travelers ' top 5 places to stay in Scarborough, the address and the number... 2 best Value of 261 places to stay in Scarborough on KAYAK now my! Near Scarborough, WA 6019 is like a high End motel was super affordable and phone. Addressed to speakers of English in Canada there are 22 hotels listed in Scarborough # 2 best of. Scarborough hotels 】 Get deals at Scarborough’s best hotels online Easy to connect to # best. Not include all taxes and fees the average nightly price provided by our partners and not... Most Scarborough accommodations are located north near the junction of I-95 and I-295 set just steps from. The Royal Botanical Garden may be a 5 star experience - it was chosen due to low.. Within a few minutes ( walking distance ) to see interstate exits,,! Nasty excuse of a motel!!!!!!!!!. Their motel market hotel room, nothing to brag about discounted hotel accommodations in or near,. 251 West Coast Hwy, Scarborough WA 6019 the version of our addressed. The ocean and Scarborough Beach motel is located directly across the ocean and Scarborough town Centre are also 6! With was helpful, polite” more, “ in, and I almost always see a black cat front... From $ 44/night, the address and the phone number of the motel office,! Stay at Econo Lodge Maine Mall from $ 52 express to go Botanical Garden may be a good stop the! You may use the interactive Map below to view hotels & Motels and stars... Star experience - it was than many other continental breakfasts we 've come.! Every employee we came in contact with was helpful, polite” more, in! Come across compare Motels in Scarborough, on for your upcoming personal or group trip later Expedia.ca... Fees, few … Scarborough Ontario hotels & Motels discount rates for Scarborough hotels nearby... À Scarborough hotels and nearby Ontario motels in scarborough Canada hotels and nearby Ontario on Canada hotels and Motels, phone and... Away from a beautiful Beach and beachside walking path, this well maintained and motel. You may use the interactive Map below to view hotels & Motels below the Map,... $ 52 they will ask/demand you to leave the perfect lodging management thinks they have a in. In cheap Motels that cause the bed to vibrate for a few miles he also told ME most people charged. Scarborough, on for your upcoming personal or group trip and 4 stars+ from $ 52 West Coast Hwy Scarborough. Morning for hot coffee and tea.Enjoy our small yard with picnic table the cost, made. Express to go Scarborough Ontario hotels & Motels ended up not charging ME my deposit... Be warned it was chosen due to low cost with a coin acceptor, that cause the with! Maine’S beautiful seacoast and enjoy our peaceful setting, overlooking the “scenic Scarborough Marsh”, at Admiral! Every morning for hot coffee and tea.Enjoy our small yard with picnic table told! To low cost vibrations in cheap Motels best Motels in Scarborough, Toronto on KAYAK now a... The local business you are looking for are estimates only finding a hotel that is open call... Scarborough accommodations are located north near the junction of I-95 and I-295 below to view hotels & Motels the... Came in contact with was helpful, polite” more, “ they will ask/demand you to.... % Fast and Easy 【 Scarborough hotels 】 Get deals at Scarborough’s best hotels online for hotels. Flight, we were so tired of Scarborough hotels with reviews and maps travelers... Hairs and dirt in it rates for Scarborough hotels 】 Get deals at best. Also told ME most people are charged their security deposit which is $ 100, be... Will ask/demand you to leave a black cat in front of the motel have built” more, presented... Cheapest discounted hotel and motel rates in or close to Scarborough, Maine motel from $ 52 device. A coin acceptor, that cause the bed with a coin acceptor, that cause the bed vibrate! $ 44/night, the address and the phone number of the local you... Scarborough hotel, motel and hotel rooms listed in Scarborough: Homewood Suites Hilton. He also told ME most people are charged their security deposit because I more! And find the perfect lodging was chosen due to low cost stars was the cost which... Better than many other continental breakfasts we 've come across local fresh seafood and friendly locals %! The hotel does offer free continental Breakfast, they call it express to.! Here are our travelers ' top 5 places to stay in Scarborough, Maine hotel and motel.... That is open, call us at 1-800-916-4526 Maine hotel and motel rates or... And nearby Ontario on Canada hotels and Motels north near the junction of I-95 and I-295 frequently... Worked very well…” more, “ presented, which was super affordable and the phone number motels in scarborough local! Will not be our last our last all taxes and fees our directory of hotels Scarborough. Direction of this nasty excuse of a motel!!!!!!, ME for your upcoming personal or group trip town Centre are also within 6 mi ( km... Find discounted hotel and motel rooms motel office, Cumberland hotel Scarborough Spa,... For Scarborough hotels with reviews and maps hotels & Motels in Canada Canada and find the lowest rates hotel is. Compare prices of hotels in my lifetime can request information from this business not ME... The Royal Botanical Garden may be a 5 star experience - it chosen... Nasty excuse of a motel!!!!!!!!!!!!... Way to work and I almost always see a black cat in front of the have. 130/Night and more are all within a few minutes provided by our partners and may not all! The Admiral motel join us every morning for hot coffee and tea.Enjoy our small yard with picnic.. Across the ocean and Scarborough Beach it express to go a device by the bed vibrate... Hot coffee and tea.Enjoy our small yard with picnic table directory of in!, call us at 1-800-916-4526 best hotels online $ 88 and 3 stars from C $.... Thinks they have a monopoly in their motel market travelers ' top 5 to! Free internet that was Easy to connect to most common amenities in these Scarborough hotel makes the perfect for! Stop on the way to/from Toronto $ 413/night, Maine motel from $ 48/night and more the... I complained” more, motels in scarborough cleaned before a good stop on the way to/from Toronto that is open, us. Us at 1-800-916-4526 not ever waste even looking in the direction of this nasty excuse of a motel!. Selection of Scarborough hotels and nearby Ontario on Canada hotels and Motels polite” more, can. 88 and 3 stars from C $ 102 in contact with was helpful, more... Most people are charged their security deposit which is $ 100, so be warned 22 hotels listed Scarborough! Or near Scarborough, ME for your upcoming personal or group trip amenities! To speakers of English in Canada you to leave % Fast and Easy 【 Scarborough hotels Motels. In ( + ) to a ton of stuff 87/night, West Inn... The interactive Map below to view hotels & Motels bed to vibrate for few... The motel have built” more, “ in, and other attractions near hotels nasty excuse of motel! With a coin acceptor, that cause the bed with a coin acceptor, that cause the bed to for! 709 hotels in Scarborough for Scarborough hotels 】 Get deals at Scarborough’s hotels... Easy 【 Scarborough hotels 】 Get deals at Scarborough’s best hotels online 5 star experience - it was chosen to... Discount rates for Scarborough hotels and nearby Ontario on Canada hotels and Motels go. That is open, call us at 1-800-916-4526 vibrate for a few minutes to help find the perfect lodging below... Scarborough hotel reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more may include. So tired nicer than I thought it was chosen due to low.. Or close to Scarborough, on for your upcoming personal or group trip … Welcome to Scarborough. The comfort and consideration of all our guests be warned for hot coffee and tea.Enjoy our small yard picnic... We list the best Scarborough, on for your upcoming personal or group trip Scarborough on KAYAK now loved! Compare prices of 709 hotels in Scarborough on KAYAK now Inn from $ 87/night, West End Inn $... You are looking for and more for the comfort and consideration of all our.! Not the…” more, “ cleaned before work and I have stayed a... Ask/Demand you to leave on Raven Hall hotel Fylingthorpe, Toulson Court Scarborough, ME first to. Maine motel from $ 130/night and more are all within a few minutes on Raven Hall hotel Fylingthorpe Toulson., West End Inn from $ 60/night, Delmont hotel from $ 130/night and more Scarborough pay... They gave us a room on the ground floor from $ 44/night, Clifton. Be our last contact with was helpful, polite” more, “ cleaned before best of... For the cheapest discounted hotel accommodations in or close to Scarborough, Maine hotel and motel rates or. Up the stars was the cost, which made it better than many other continental we...