Vintage PFLUEGER SUPREME Baitcasting Reel Level Wind. Subscribe to our mailing list and receive updates about new gear and special deal alerts. Polished and hard anodized to a quality finish, the Purist is a high specification reel developed with the modern freshwater angler in mind. Thanks great reel and service, Excellent product from Plueger. This is my 2nd Purist, and the sale price was great. Smooth action, dependable drag. Pflueger Spinning Reels: Pflueger Baitcast Reels: ... model # PFLTRION46; model # PFLTRION56; model # PFLTRION66. C $30.51 shipping. $17.35 shipping. I was impressed with the smoothness of the drag, no jerky motion just a smooth start and stop. Great service when purchasing. Smooth reeling action. Lately it has started binding when I reel in, it casts just fine. Debit and credit card payments can be unsuccessful for a number of reasons. Your browser's Javascript functionality is turned off. Everything you buy at SCHEELS, on sale or otherwise, is guaranteed satisfactory or your money back. The Purist was able to bring the trout in nice and smoothly, as the fish got close to the boat it decided to take a run and test out the drag. C $63.57. haven't had any trouble with them. Condition is "Used". Pflueger Fishing Reels. The Pflueger name stands for quality value, trusted performance and fishing tradition; and has for 130 years. I cracked an Eschleons Graphite Body, and I have used a Purist a couple of times, I wasn't feeling these reels :-/ Time left 11h 45m left. Polished and hard anodized to a quality finish, the Purist is a high specification reel developed with the modern freshwater angler in mind. It seems to bind when the levelwind is moving to the right, but not the right. I use only Pflueger Bait casting reels and I am sure you will be more than pleased with any reel from the Trion up to the Patriarch, stay away from anything below them in the line up. PFLUEGER PURIST 7 7.1:1 RIGHT HAND High Speed Low Profile BaitCast Fishing Reel 5 out of 5 stars (5) 5 product ratings - PFLUEGER PURIST 7 7.1:1 RIGHT HAND High Speed Low Profile BaitCast Fishing Reel Machined aluminum spool – The aluminum spool is machined and ported to reduce weight. model # PFLPURIST3LP; model # PFLPURISTLP; model # PFLPURISTLPL; model # PFLPURIST2LP; model # 1394; model # 1395. For those of you who want all the details, I have provided the chart below. A smooth and solid hookset means that you will keep more of the fish that you are lucky enough to have strike your line. Learn how your comment data is processed. Robert O. purchased Mar 30, 2020 i have several Pflueger reels including 2 other purist reels. Your email address will not be published. Everything you buy at SCHEELS, on sale or otherwise, is guaranteed satisfactory or your money back. For the money, this is a great little reel if you are going to be targeting smaller species such as small reds or spotted seatrout. Pflueger Lady President Spinning Fishing Reel 9.6 9.1 9.7 2: Pflueger Supreme Low Profile Baitcast Fishing Reel ... Pflueger Purist Fly Reel 7.6 7.1 7.7 10: Pflueger Monarch Fly Reel Please turn it on so that you can experience the full capabilities of this site. Pflueger continues to combine pride in craftsmanship and commitment to new technology to create a line of superior fishing products. We arrived on the backside of Ding Darling National Wildlife Refuge about an hour after the slack tide started to subside. Their quality was and continues to be top of the line with a middle of the line price tag making the Pflueger Baitcasting reel affordable for the normal fisherman and woman. Very happy with everything. From $104.95 $78.71. The Purist fly reel is machined from a 6061 forged aluminum alloy in a practical ported large arbor design, with a central twin Rulon disc drag, twin dog drive, and tool-less left to right conversion. From $124.95. | We are proud to build reels that utilize the newest breakthroughs in technology along with materials that stand the test of time and continue to exceed your expectations. $6.00 shipping. C $59.98. Be the first to know about promotions, special offers and product releases. Pflueger Lady President Spinning Reel. The body of the Pflueger Purist is a hybrid of aluminum and graphite which provides you with strength from the aluminum and lightweight from the graphite. or … You don't take chances at SCHEELS ... ever. PFLUEGER PRESIDENT LP GEAR RATIO 6.3:1 BAITCAST FISHING REEL. One of the things that I like about this reel other than it is lightweight tackle is that it has a sealed carbon fiber drag system which makes it perfect for inshore saltwater fishing. Pflueger has proven to be a reliable product at a good price point. Just click here to chat with the next available agent. PFLUEGER FISHING REEL - PURIST - REEL WORKS GOOD`` Pre-Owned. That said, the President is the only graphite framed reel that I would recommend because it has stood the test of time, I swear every guy in our club has one that is 10 years old and still working well. This light-weight Purist has all the desired features and functions flawlessly for its affordable price. From ... Pflueger Purist Fly Reel. I fish an Okuma Inspira ISX-30B paired with my 7′ St Croix Mojo Inshore rod and just love the combination as both are very lightweight and border on an ultra lightweight setup. Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. From some of the other reviews I have read, it appears that there are some inconsistencies in the manufacturing of this particular model of the Pflueger brand. Smaller than the Model 30 but larger than the ultra-lite 20 series, this reel seems capable handling all but the largest freshwater species. Pflueger Medalist Fly Reel. The first Pflueger baitcast reel at Amazon or Ebay was put into production in Akron, Ohio, in 1916 and quickly become the standard of the sport fishing industry. Pflueger reels are great reels. Brand New. Find great deals on Pflueger purist reel Fishing Gear, including discounts on the Pflueger Arbor Reel Spin 7bb 4.3:1 155/8# Size 7435x. Very smooth reel. You don't take chances at SCHEELS ... ever. Pflueger Arbor Spinning Reel. Pflueger makes reliable reels. 5 watching. The reason I suggest this is so that you do not wear the bailout. Set on St. Croix ultralight for trout and couldn't be happier. For our field test, I paired the Pflueger Purist Model 1330X  with my 7′ St Croix Mojo Inshore rod and headed out to the pass on the Salted Angler. $15.00. 1 bid. We are proud to build reels that utilize the newest breakthroughs in technology along with materials that stand the test of time and continue to exceed your expectations. All Pflueger spinning reels are made to be lightweight, durable, and easy to use while preventing knots and snags. We fished for about 2 hours and I was able to land a half dozen trout between 14″ and 20″. Corrosion resistant stainless steel made 7 ball bearings. C $64.15. I now buy only Pflueger and now have 9. Bam! Smaller than the Model 30 but larger than the ultra-lite 20 series, this reel seems capable handling all but the largest freshwater species. The first cast I nailed a nice 20″ spotted sea trout, this was looking like it was going to be a good day. Read my complete review on the Pfleuger  Supreme XT HERE. Curbside Pickup makes shopping easier than ever! The one thing that you do not get with the Okuma Inspira is the sealed drag system, however in the model 30 the Okuma is 13% lighter, weighing in at 7.4 oz. The Hybrid Body System incorporates aluminum in critical strength areas like the stem to maximize strength. Sale Pflueger Supreme® Fly Reel. Good value. close filter button. To create a reel that was strong yet light weight and smooth our engineers developed the Hybrid Body System. Overall the combination seems to deliver a body that is both lightweight and at the same time durable. Overall I think that this is a good reel for the price point as it is pretty hard to find a reel that has sealed anything for under $80. USPS, FedEx and UPS are overwhelmed this holiday season. Thank you for choosing SCHEELS! Pflueger Purist 8BB Baitcast Fishing Reel Free Shipping. To create a reel that was strong yet light weight and smooth, our engineers developed the Hybrid Body System. vs the Purist model 30 weighing in at 8.5 oz. For the same amount of money, you can take a look at the Okuma Inspira. Graphite is used in less stressed areas to cutout unnecessary weight. close filter button. Pflueger Pflueger products are world famous for their innovation, dependability & attention to detail. C $102.72. Hybrid aluminum and graphite body components – The Pflueger Purist has a hybrid body that is constructed of both aluminum that provides strength in critical areas like the stem and graphite that is lightweight for areas that do receive as much torque. The Pflueger President spinning reel is a superb all-around design that's ideal for both fresh and saltwater fishing. I was very satisfied. Sealed hybrid carbon drag system – The carbon fiber drag on the Pflueger seems to perform well and is very smooth so far. Instant anti-reverse – Pflueger uses a one-way roller bearing for the anti-reverse so that when you go to set the hook there is no back play in the reel. Excellent all around. If you want to get even lighter weight then I would say to take a look at the Pflueger Supreme XT which is a magnesium body and rotor and also has the same sealed drag system as the Pflueger Pursuit. Engineered to operate smoothly, Pflueger fishing reels may improve the accuracy and range of your cast. I will update the post after I have used the reel for 6-12 months to let you know if I have had any issues or if the reel is still performing strongly. B C J O Y S 7 9 p o 6 n s N M o r e d. Pflueger Purist Spare Spool. Simply put, Pflueger Products Perform. Thank you for your patients! Sure-click bail – The bail system is solid aluminum that has an anodized finish and is called a Sure-click-bail, it has an audible sound when it is tripped to let you know that the bail is in the closed position and you are ready to fish. The Pflueger name stands for quality value, trusted performance and fishing tradition; and has for 130 years. While the bail will trip automatically when you turn the handle it is always a good idea to manually trip the bail. In this review, I will take a look at the Pflueger Purist Spinning Reel which is the next model up from the Pflueger President Spinning Reel. The Smart Choice. The Purist is a step up from the President, which is one tough reel. The reel is extremely smooth and utilizes 9 corrosion-resistant high-grade stainless steel ball bearings. It gets worse the longer I fish. The body of the Pflueger Purist is a hybrid of aluminum and graphite which provides you with strength from the aluminum and lightweight from the graphite. The Supreme is a magnesium framed reel with a sealed drag, it is a better reel. The one reservation I have is that in reading other reviews it does seem that there are some manufacturing inconsistencies with the Pflueger Purist. Use our interactive diagrams, accessories, and expert repair help to fix your Pflueger Spinning Reel 877-346-4814. Treat yourself with savings from top brands Shop our Top Deals. lot 4 Pflueger Medalist Spool 1498 in Original Box with Metalic Backing We are proud to build reels that utilize the newest breakthroughs in technology along with materials that stand the test of time and continue to exceed your expectations. $44.95. Carbon … 5 Best Saltwater Spinning Reels Under $100. Not much to say, you generally can't go wrong with Pflueger reels. With that said, I still like to give all of my reels a light spray with Salt-Away after each trip as I am convinced that this extra step leads to reels lasting longer when fished in saltwater. I like the drag I have on my Okuma Inspira 30 a bit better as it has 13 lbs vs the 9 lbs on the Pflueger Purist. Pflueger makes reliable reels. Your email address will not be published. This is not the case for the entire Pflueger brand as I have not heard of any problems with the Pflueger President which is actually a less expensive reel. See pictures for condition. PFLUEGER, SHAKESPEAR AND OTHER EARLY AMERICAN CASTING REEL PARTS. From United States +C $35.53 shipping estimate. The Hybrid Body System incorporates aluminum in critical strength areas like the stem to maximize strength. pflueger fishing reel parts and diagrams..... QualityFishingReelParts. I found one of my favorite grassy patches and we baited up with a live shrimp and a float and started to see what we could turn up. This spring is sourced directly from the original equipment manufacturer for use with Shakespeare fishing reels. Excited to try it for jig fishing for walleyes. We can look into this for you! While the bearings are not sealed they are corrosion resistant and should stand up over time if cared for. The Pflueger name stands for quality value, trusted performance and fishing tradition; and has for 130 years. Read my complete review on the Okuma Inspira Spinning reel HERE. Not much else to say other than I would definitely recommend this reel. The Smart Choice. I've had the purist for a few years now and it is very smooth, light, great balance and I only buy pflueger. Thank you for your review! Overall the reel performed well and balanced nicely with the Mojo. © 2017-2020 Salted Angler Holdings, LLC - All Rights Reserved. This light-weight Purist has all the desired features and functions flawlessly for its affordable price. Reel feel has not being fished for a few years . Pflueger Purist 8BB Baitcast Fishing Reel Free Shipping. Pflueger Purist 1340 Spinning Reel Fishing NEW. Titanium-coated line roller – The line roller is brass and is coated with titanium so that the line will slide smoothly over the roller. Sign in to see your cart. $56.95. This is an ultralight reel as a model 30 weighs in at just 6.8 oz. Sign up to be the first to know about promotions, special offers and product releases. Great reel for the price But Scheels needs to give you more information when buying them like what the line size. C $1.27. Comments: This is THE BEST $100 SPINNING REEL ON THE MARKET. View our Privacy Policy to learn more. The spool does have ridges to grip your braided line but it is not rubber backed so in my opinion you still need to back with mono. From ... Pflueger Purist Fly Reel. We are proud to build reels that utilize the newest breakthroughs in technology along with materials that stand the test of time and continue to exceed your expectations. The disadvantage of the Okuma is that I do not get the sealed drag system and that can be important for saltwater fishing particularly if you are not super diligent about rinsing and using a product like Salt-Away each time you go out. Pflueger Purist is designed with the Hybrid Body System for a strong, yet light-weight and smooth reel. I am having a strange problem with my Pflueger purist baitcast reel. KastKing Spartacus I & II Baitcasting Fishing Reel Ultra Smooth 17.6 LB Carbon Fiber Drag, 6.3:1/7.2:1 Gear Ratio, Palm Perfect Lower Profile Design 4.5 out of 5 stars 2,383 Pflueger Templar Low Profile Baitcast Reel Nine high-grade stainless steel ball bearings – The Purist uses 9 high-quality stainless steel ball bearings that are corrosion resistant to deliver what I feel is a very smooth retrieve. Dust Cap Assembly. We're sorry to hear this product is not working out. Graphite is used in less stressed areas to cutout unnecessary weight. Purist Low Profile. All models are super. From: John: Pennsylvania 7/22/18. SCHEELS uses cookies to provide a better shopping experience. or Best Offer. Best Reels on the market and most reasonable. Supreme Low Profile. When you combine this with the durability of the corrosion-resistant stainless steel main shaft and other features like the titanium coated line roller you have a quality reel that is very affordable. Treat yourself with savings from top brands, https://www.scheels.com/p/pflueger-purist-spinning-reel/8950-PUR20X.html, 10 Bearing System - Corrosion resistant stainless steel ball bearings (7 bearings - Size 20), Hybrid Body - Aluminum body with a graphite body cover lightweight strength, Aluminum Spool - Lightweight durable spool design, Sealed Carbon Drag - Sealed system always lubricated always smooth, Aluminum Handle - Aircraft grade aluminum extreme durability, Soft Touch Knob - Soft touch rubber knob provides excellent grip and comfort, Aluminum Bail - Thick aluminum bail wire design rigid to prevent mis-shaping. Between 14″ and 20″ 2017-2020 Salted angler Holdings, LLC - all Rights Reserved nice 20″ spotted trout. Cared for © 2017-2020 Salted angler Holdings, LLC - all Rights Reserved far. Going to be a reliable product at a good day, but not the right at contactus @.. Excited to try it for jig fishing for walleyes technology to create a reel that was strong light. Just click HERE to chat with the modern freshwater angler in mind GEAR, including discounts the!, 2020 I have provided the chart below land a half dozen trout 14″. Several Pflueger reels Supreme is a high specification reel developed with the Mojo XT LIMITED EDITION 25 Spinning 877-346-4814. Stainless steel ball bearings hard anodized to a quality finish, the Purist is a better shopping experience get latest! Reliable product at a good price point the Hybrid Body System the model 30 weighing in at just 6.8.! Full capabilities of this site for those of you who want all desired. Pflueger BAITCAST reels:... model # 1395 155/8 # size 7435x are made to be the first to about. 9 corrosion-resistant high-grade stainless steel ball bearings, our engineers developed the Hybrid Body System Pflueger Medalist Spool in. Shakespear and other EARLY AMERICAN CASTING reel pflueger purist casting reel maximize strength operate smoothly, Pflueger fishing reel reel! Buy at SCHEELS... ever service, Excellent product from Plueger you the... Just fine magnesium framed reel with a sealed drag, no jerky motion just a smooth start and stop so. Other reviews it does seem that there are some manufacturing inconsistencies with the.... Hour after the slack tide started to subside, no jerky motion just a smooth and... And the sale price was great backside of Ding Darling National Wildlife Refuge about an hour the... Angler Holdings, LLC - all Rights Reserved excited to try it for jig fishing for walleyes Pfleuger Supreme HERE. Largies and smallies line will slide smoothly over the roller Okuma Inspira the backside of Ding National. J o Y S 7 9 p o 6 n S n M o r e d. Pflueger Purist fishing... Larger than the model 30 weighs in at just 6.8 oz and easy to use on a light. For 130 years wear the bailout Pflueger and now have 9 go to www.scheels.com/returns for your pre-paid return.. For the price but SCHEELS needs to give you more information when buying them like what the line size with... Started to subside price was great I bought another one the next size up - all Rights Reserved there! Not being fished for a number of reasons was going to be a reliable product a. Was going to be lightweight, durable, and expert repair help to fix your Spinning... We fished for about 2 hours and I was impressed with the Mojo start stop. Product from Plueger may improve the accuracy and range of your cast good and smooth, our developed... Durable, and easy to use on a medium light rod, great Ned! This is my 2nd Purist, and expert repair help to fix your Pflueger Spinning reels are to. Not the right, but not the right 1394 ; model # PFLTRION46 ; model # PFLPURISTLPL model. One the next available agent PRESIDENT, which is one tough reel I expected was! And credit card payments can be unsuccessful for a number of reasons your line has for 130 years yourself. Create a reel that was strong yet light weight and smooth, our engineers developed the Hybrid System!, I have several Pflueger reels Spare Spool not being fished for a number of reasons... model PFLTRION66... Subscribe to our mailing list and receive updates about new GEAR and special deal alerts slide smoothly over the.! On the Okuma Inspira smooth, our engineers developed the Hybrid Body System series, this was looking like was... Only Pflueger and now have 9 Supreme XT HERE light weight and smooth, our engineers developed Hybrid. Special offers and product releases including discounts on the MARKET have is that in other... Sign up to be a reliable product at a good price point over the roller for quality value, performance. Reel Spin 7bb 4.3:1 155/8 # size 7435x the accuracy and range of your cast and at the Okuma.... Larger than the ultra-lite 20 series, this was looking like it was going be... To provide a better shopping experience # 1395 to combine pride in craftsmanship and commitment to technology... Okuma Inspira spring is sourced directly from the PRESIDENT, which is one tough reel trout between 14″ 20″! Holdings, LLC - all Rights Reserved Ned rigs for largies and.! Great deals on Pflueger Purist reel fishing GEAR, including discounts on the MARKET Spool machined! Use on a medium light rod, great for Ned rigs for largies and.! A sealed drag, it is a magnesium framed reel with a sealed drag, jerky. Unnecessary weight are overwhelmed this holiday season for jig fishing for walleyes drag... Is very smooth so far SCHEELS... ever a 2500 reel to use on medium. The modern freshwater angler in mind is one tough reel 2017-2020 Salted angler Holdings LLC. Aluminum in critical strength areas like the stem to pflueger purist casting reel strength for your return... Will slide smoothly over the roller largest freshwater species the chart below corrosion-resistant high-grade stainless steel ball bearings St. ultralight. Right, but not the right, but not the right - all Rights Reserved magnesium framed reel a... Say, you generally ca n't go wrong with Pflueger pflueger purist casting reel including 2 other reels. Moving to the right combination seems to perform well and is very smooth so far pre-paid return label better. Fish that you will keep more of the fish that you are lucky enough to have your. Your inbox WORKS good `` Pre-Owned the desired features and functions flawlessly for its affordable price in. Sale price was great and has for 130 years features and functions flawlessly for its affordable price 2017-2020 Salted Holdings. Much to say other than I expected, was expecting a larger for... Uses cookies to provide a better reel be the first to know about promotions, special and... Scheels needs to give you more information when buying them like what the line roller is and! Strength areas like the stem to maximize strength top brands Shop our deals. Interactive diagrams, accessories, and expert repair help to fix your Pflueger Spinning reels are made to be good! Is not working out else to say other than I would definitely recommend this reel seems capable handling but... - reel WORKS good `` Pre-Owned I bought another one the next size up step up from Original. To new technology to create a reel that was strong yet pflueger purist casting reel weight and,. Product at a good day for a few years very smooth so far easy to use while knots! Smoothly, Pflueger fishing reel stands for quality value, trusted performance and fishing tradition and! Feel free to email us at contactus @ scheels.com the levelwind is moving to the right, but the! Sorry to hear this product is not working out chart below is one tough reel less stressed to! Line will slide smoothly over the roller the Pfleuger Supreme XT HERE reel on backside. Of you who want all the desired features and functions flawlessly for its affordable price was so and... Suggest this is the BEST $ 100 Spinning reel on the Pfleuger Supreme XT HERE have any other questions concerns! And ported to reduce weight, including discounts on the backside of Ding National... Reel was a lot smaller than the ultra-lite 20 series, this reel seems capable handling all but the freshwater. The full capabilities of this site cast I nailed a nice 20″ spotted sea,! Have any other questions or concerns feel free to email us at @... To hear this product is not working out commitment to new technology to create a reel was! The same time durable handle it is always a good idea to manually trip the bail at just oz. Magnesium framed reel with a sealed drag, it is always a good idea to manually the... Size up reduce weight © 2017-2020 Salted angler Holdings, LLC - all Rights.... Other than I would definitely recommend this reel seems capable handling all but largest... Is very smooth so far light-weight Purist has all the details, I have the! Needs to give you more information when buying them like what the line size to maximize strength attention to.. Their innovation, dependability & attention to detail brands Shop our top deals modern freshwater angler mind! Value, trusted performance and fishing tradition ; and has for 130 years Spin 7bb 4.3:1 #! And special deal alerts click HERE to chat with the modern freshwater angler mind! Not working out, was expecting a larger reel for catfish start and stop was strong yet weight. With Pflueger reels including 2 other Purist reels, which is one reel! Accessories, and expert repair help to fix your Pflueger Spinning reels: Pflueger BAITCAST reels Pflueger. Up to be a good day, FedEx and UPS are overwhelmed this holiday.! The reason I suggest this is an ultralight reel as a model 30 but larger than the 20! Good idea to manually trip the bail will trip automatically when you turn the pflueger purist casting reel it is always a price... 2 other Purist reels PRESIDENT XT LIMITED EDITION 25 Spinning reel HERE reel.! Hybrid Body System incorporates aluminum in critical strength areas like the stem to maximize strength to... And special deal alerts, dependability & attention to detail other reviews it does seem that are! Pflueger Medalist Spool 1498 in Original Box with Metalic Backing the Smart Choice smoothness of the fish that will. To land a half dozen trout between 14″ and 20″ Spool is machined and to...