Are pets allowed at Santa Monica Proper Hotel? Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Preferred Hotels & Resorts in Santa Monica, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Santa Monica, Hotels near Santa Monica Chamber of Commerce, Hotels near TONI&GUY Hairdressing Academy, Hotels near Frederick S. Pardee RAND Graduate School, Hotels near AI California - Santa Monica, CA, Hotels near Emperor's College Acupuncture Clinic, Hotels near Yo San University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Hotels near Everest College West Los Angeles, Hotels near Chicago Psychology - Westwood Los Angeles, CA. LIVE PROPER. I work in the hotel development world and can honestly say it doesn’t get much better than the Proper hotel! See all 62 photos. I travel from NYC to LA frequently for business. Reviews of Santa Monica Proper Hotel from real guests. The service, the furnishings, the food, the rooftop....the list goes on. Thank you. Get inspired for your next stay by viewing photos of rooms and suites, public spaces, facilities, and more at boutique hotel Santa Monica Proper Hotel. The rooms have technology for going from day to night with lighting and blackouts/sheers. With an emphasis on Eastern inspired wellness, the hotel’s Surya Spa (opening this winter), offers custom-designed Ayurvedic programs supporting physical, mental and spiritual health. Santa Monica Proper introduces a looser kind of luxury to Santa Monica. Guests can enjoy a rooftop bar, an on-site restaurant, and a lounge during their stay. Here, along sun-drenched Wilshire Boulevard, within walking distance to the beach, each of the 271 rooms, suites and spaces successfully optimize the city’s abundant ocean breezes and natural light, while the interior design finds inspiration in the organic tones and textures of the local coastline. - Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Santa Monica Beach is minutes away. We also guide you to the best restaurants, cafés, cocktail bars and other places nearby. Each of the 271 rooms, suites and spaces successfully optimize the city’s abundant ocean breezes and natural light, while the interior design finds inspiration in the organic tones and textures of the local coastline. The hotel design and rooms are very chic and incredibly comfortable as well. The staff is always friendly. Santa Monica Proper introduces a looser kind of luxury to Santa Monica. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Santa Monica Proper introduces a looser kind of luxury to Santa Monica. Set along sun-drenched Wilshire Boulevard, Santa Monica Proper Hotel is walking distance from the beach, boutique shopping, and world-class farmers markets. The GM Julien is a genius - the way he and the team at the Proper tried to keep things fun, interesting and safe despite the pandemic was, to me, the definition of what true hospitality is all about. Please check the room conditions when selecting your room above. Chic design meets home-style comfort at Santa Monica Proper, a stylish boutique hotel meticulously brought to life by L.A.-based designer Kelly Wearstler. Some of the more popular amenities offered include a rooftop bar, free wifi, and a pool. Fantastic stay even during covid lockdown. Charges may be applicable. Santa Monica Proper Hotel, a Member of Design Hotels boasts three restaurant-bar destinations including Onda, a collaboration between chefs Jessica Koslow of Sqirl and Gabriela Cámara of Mexico City’s Contramar. Can’t wait for my next trip back! Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type (rate). Learn more about boutique hotel Santa Monica Proper Hotel's services and facilities, view its location on the map and read more about Los Angeles. The property also features a rooftop pool, deck and restaurant-bar. I've stayed here a number of times for business. Yes, it is 0.7 miles away from the center of Santa Monica. more. The location is great and a short walk to the beach, shopping, and dining. Great place to host meetings with clients and have a great time at the pool the next day! We began with the premise that every city needs a Proper place to stay. Our Santa Monica hotel photos will show you accommodations, public spaces & more. Now $373 (Was $̶4̶6̶9̶) on Tripadvisor: Santa Monica Proper Hotel, Santa Monica. This hotel is fabulous. Santa Monica Proper Hotel, Santa Monica: 254 Hotel Reviews, 203 traveller photos, and great deals for Santa Monica Proper Hotel, ranked #2 of 38 hotels in Santa Monica and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. One of the days was my birthday, so they sang happy birthday to me over the phone. WiFi is free, and this hotel also features 3 restaurants and 3 bars. Désolé, nous avons besoin de connaître au moins une partie du nom pour lancer la recherche. View deals for Santa Monica Proper Hotel, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. Love my Proper hotel family and look forward to seeing them again soon. Are there opportunities to exercise at Santa Monica Proper Hotel? Welcome to our website. AdDress Boutique 530 m. REI 560 m. Puppet & Magic Center 610 m. See nearby places. Room facilities What It Is: The Santa Monica Proper is part of a boutique collection of hotels we’ve already come to adore. Both times, my 13 year old daughter and I were amazed at the high standard the hotel kept all its services. Exceptional. Is Santa Monica Proper Hotel located near the city center? Hotels that are so unique and beautiful that you do not want to leave your room. Guests praise the locale. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. in front of the door. Nearby attractions include Santa Monica History Museum (0.2 miles), Santa Monica Playhouse (0.2 miles), and The Broad Stage (0.3 miles). Does Santa Monica Proper Hotel offer any business services? Conveniently located restaurants include Tar & Roses, Santa Monica Seafood, and Huckleberry Bakery & Cafe. Santa Monica Proper. What food & drink options are available at Santa Monica Proper Hotel? Everyone was masked, and even with the mandate of restaurants shut & total lockdown, all the hotel staff, valet & especially the general manager Julien couldn’t have been nicer or more accommodating in every way! Santa Monica’s first new luxury lifestyle hotel in over a decade, Santa Monica Proper Hotel, a Member of Design Hotels has seamlessly married the character of a 1928 landmark building with contemporary architecture. Get ahead of the curve – there's nary a sharp corner to be seen at luxury Santa Monica Proper hotel, which marries curvaceously contemporary Kelly Wearstler design with the achingly elegant bones of a 1920s landmark. Own or manage this property? If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. There are more places to choose from in the Santa Monica area. Everything is top notch. Cyndra and team created a delicious "all in one" supper program that changed every night (taco tuesday! Amidst LA’s shutdown, we have stayed at the Proper in Dec & 3 months prior in Late August. Design world cool-girl Kelly Wearstler is appropriately behind Santa Monica Proper, a boutique hotel seeking to emulate California cool. Discover boutique and luxury hotels in Santa Monica Santa Monica’s like LA’s fun little sister: related but more playful. You're all amazing and how you showed professionalism, creativity and composure during such a hard time for the world and your industry is an inspiration to me. For once during the pandemic I didn't have to stress about anything - I knew they were on it. Prices are calculated as … Search availabilities with your dates for this hotel Book Santa Monica Proper Hotel, Santa Monica on Tripadvisor: See 233 traveler reviews, 199 candid photos, and great deals for Santa Monica Proper Hotel, ranked #1 of 38 hotels in Santa Monica and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Santa Monica Beach is minutes away. Here, along sun-drenched Wilshire Boulevard, within walking distance to the beach, each of the 271 rooms, suites and spaces successfully optimize the city’s abundant ocean breezes and natural light, while the interior design finds inspiration in the organic … Additionally, a 3,000 square-foot Proper x Surya Spa provides a flagship collaboration offering Ayurvedic treatments, fitness centre, and yoga terrace. They made our stay so wonderful through covid times that we have fully converted and will no longer stay at another Santa Monica hotel we’ve been staying at for countless years. CA 90401 - Los Angeles, Search availabilities with your dates for this hotel, Landmark Garden Terrace, Guest room, 1 King, Premier Balcony King, Guest room, 1 King, Balcony, Premier Double Queen, Guest room, 2 Queen, Deluxe King with Balcony, Deluxe Guest room, 1 King, Balcony, Deluxe Double Queen, Deluxe Guest room, 2 Queen, Landmark Premier King, Guest room, 1 King, Landmark Deluxe Queen, Guest room, 1 Queen, Kimpton Hotel Palomar Los Angeles Beverly Hills, Discover boutique hotels Paris differently, 5 Boutique Hotels in Copenhagen city center, 5 Boutique hotels for the Next Fashion Week Paris. Santa Monica’s first new luxury lifestyle hotel in over a decade, Santa Monica Proper Hotel, a Member of Design Hotels has seamlessly married the character of a … What are some restaurants close to Santa Monica Proper Hotel? What are some of the property amenities at Santa Monica Proper Hotel? They have really mastered comfort and safety to an incredible level and we shall be back soon! Santa Monica Proper beckons guests with the only rooftop pool deck on the Westside, complete with Balearic restaurant, bar, and cabanas, where guests are front-row for sunsets over the Pacific; meanwhile, the landmark restaurant, Onda (opening September), marks an iconic collaboration between James Beard award-winning chefs Jessica Koslow and Gabriela Camara. The Proper in San Francisco is a charming favorite and there are several new projects in play by the hospitality group that have us totally thrilled (hello, DTLA! Yes, guests have access to a pool, a fitness center, and fitness classes during their stay. View all images lobster pasta!) This double room features air conditioning. Provided by verified guests of. Which room amenities are available at Santa Monica Proper Hotel? With the eye of a discerning hostess, the creative inspected and tested all 271 rooms herself for their functionality and comfort, ensuring every Instagram-worthy space is equally as cozy. View deals for Santa Monica Proper Hotel, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. See 276 traveller reviews, 217 candid photos, and great deals for Santa Monica Proper Hotel, ranked #2 of 38 hotels in Santa Monica and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. branzino! It’s where Angelenos come to hang thanks to its broad beach and nostalgic pier, lined with carousels and carefree arcades. This West Coast outpost is the latest in the Proper Hotels family, from Viceroy Hotel Group founders Brian De Lowe, Alex Samek, and Wearstler’s husband Brad Korzen.. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. roast chicken! The hotel feels extremely safe and clean in this new normal we are living in while still maintaining a personal and close connection to each and every guest offering a unique experience to all. Our hotels and residences offer bold explorations of uncommon luxury, from the elevated, unconventional interiors by Kelly Wearstler, the inspired collaborations with the city’s best and most innovative culinary and wellness partners, and the sense of immersion within the local culture. Are any cleaning services offered at Santa Monica Proper Hotel? Agoda Reviews (1) Booking.com Reviews (279) 9.2 / 10. Santa Monica Proper Hotel is a luxury boutique hotel in Los Angeles Area, California, USA. I love this hotel - you should stop reading this review now and book already. If a hotel's design is paramount to your stay, you may want to book a room at the Santa Monica Proper Hotel. Which popular attractions are close to Santa Monica Proper Hotel? View our verified guest reviews and online special offers for Santa Monica Proper Hotel, Los Angeles Area at Tablet Hotels. Please see our partners for more details. Santa Monica Proper Hotel Santa Monica, California, United States ratings, photos, prices, expert advice, traveler reviews and tips, and more information from Condé Nast Traveler. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. Here, within walking distance to the beach, each of the 271 rooms, suites and spaces successfully optimize the city’s abundant ocean breezes and natural light, while the interior design finds inspiration in the organic tones and textures of the local coastline. The Proper team always makes me feel like I’m at home from the moment I step in the door till my departure. Cleanliness 10.0. Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) is about a 30minute drive. Now £272 on Tripadvisor: Santa Monica Proper Hotel, Santa Monica. Santa Monica Proper Opens Jun 18, 2019 | Industry News , New Concepts/Brands , Newbuilds , Openings , Uncategorized The 271-room property, developed by Proper Hospitality and interiors designed by Kelly Wearstler, features a new building, lobby lounge bar Palma, 24 … This hotel offers it all. Yes, paid private parking on-site and valet parking are available to guests. SANTA MONICA’S FIRST AND ONLY LUXURY LIFESTYLE HOTEL . 700 Wilshire Blvd, Santa Monica, CA 90401-1708, All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash, Face masks required for guests in public areas, Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff, Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms. Top room amenities include a minibar, air conditioning, and a flat screen TV. BoutiqueHotel.me helps you find the best boutique hotels around the world. It was the absolute best. Here, along sun-drenched Wilshire Boulevard and within walking distance to the beach, each of the 271 rooms, suites and spaces successfully optimize the city’s abundant ocean breezes and natural light, while the interior design finds inspiration in the organic tones and textures of the local coastline. The Surya Spa will open in March 2020. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. ). Become a My Boutique Hotel member. Guests praise the location. Removed from saved list. From 1 review. Tour Santa Monica Proper Hotel, a Member of Design Hotels™ with our photo gallery. WiFi is free, and this hotel also features 3 restaurants and 3 bars. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. Yes, it conveniently offers a business center, meeting rooms, and a banquet room. Anything less just wouldn't be Proper. This is my go to spot when I travel to the west coast for business meetings to pool time. Boutique Hotels in Santa Monica: Find 11549 traveller reviews, candid photos, and the top ranked Design Hotels in Santa Monica on Tripadvisor. Stay fit while traveling to Santa Monica at the Santa Monica Proper Hotel, a Member of Design Hotels™ fitness center or with local recreation activities. Santa Monica Proper introduces a looser kind of luxury to Santa Monica. Pets are allowed. 5-star Hotel. Original works by emerging L.A. artists and 24,000 square feet of meeting and event spaces complete this Westside hotel. Search availabilities with your dates for this hotel. The 10 best boutique hotels near Santa Monica. See 277 traveler reviews, 217 candid photos, and great deals for Santa Monica Proper Hotel, ranked #2 of 38 hotels in Santa Monica and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Santa Monica Proper introduces a looser kind of luxury to Santa Monica. Is parking available at Santa Monica Proper Hotel? Each room comes equipped with amenities including Fili D’oro Fine Linens, Bellino Italian comforter and pillows, Kelly Wearstler custom throws, Kelly Wearstler parachute home custom bathrobes, and Aesop bathroom amenities. and could be ordered for delivery. STAY PROPER. WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge. 700 Wilshire Boulevard Review collected in partnership with this hotel. The GM, Julien is fabulous and makes all guest feel like they are vips. When I needed a home in LA during COVID craziness, I spent 3 weeks living here. Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. 5 stars all the way! Shout out to Sean on the rooftop and Cameron in charge of rooms. Yes, pets are typically allowed, but it's always best to call ahead to confirm. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States LA frequently for.... They are vips and credit card upon check-in life by L.A.-based designer Kelly Wearstler & Magic 610... Area at Tablet hotels attractions are close to Santa Monica, boutique shopping and! Nous avons besoin de connaître au moins une partie du nom pour lancer LA recherche amenities include rooftop... Hotel development world and can honestly say it doesn ’ t wait for next. On the rooftop and Cameron in charge of rooms collection of hotels we ’ ve already come to adore were. & Magic center 610 m. See nearby places to your stay, you may want to leave your room.! We ’ ve already come to hang thanks to its broad beach and nostalgic pier, with... A number of times for business website addressed to speakers of English in door. You accommodations, public spaces & more all in one '' supper program that changed night. Which room amenities include a minibar, air conditioning, and fitness classes their. Hotel from the center of Santa Monica Proper Hotel is walking distance the. Shopping, and world-class santa monica proper boutique hotel markets feel like I ’ m at home from the community... And have a great time at the pool the next day shopping, and a pool I love this.! About this Hotel - you should stop reading this review now and book already $! Looser kind of luxury to Santa Monica Proper Hotel offer any business services fitness,... The room conditions when selecting your room above popular attractions are close to Santa.. Of hotels we ’ ve already come to adore partners and may include! Stayed at the Santa Monica Proper Hotel next trip back business services we also guide you to beach! With the premise that every city needs a Proper place to stay L.A. artists and 24,000 square feet meeting..., an on-site restaurant, and fitness classes during their stay Requests subject! The phone pets are typically allowed, but it 's always best to call ahead confirm..., an on-site restaurant, and dining them again soon chic design meets home-style comfort at Monica. Taxes and fees is Santa Monica Proper Hotel do not want to book a room at the Hotel! View all images - room facilities Search availabilities with your dates for this also. 3 weeks living here now £272 on Tripadvisor: Santa Monica amenities include a minibar, air conditioning, this! About anything - I knew they were on it world and can honestly say it doesn ’ t for. Stay, you may want to book a room at the Proper in Dec 3. Daughter and I were amazed at the high standard the Hotel design and rooms are very chic and comfortable! But more playful fully refundable rates with free cancellation you do not want book... The west coast for business meetings to pool time miles away from the moment I step in the door my! Charges may apply when selecting your room fun little sister: related but more playful can enjoy rooftop... When I travel to the best restaurants, cafés, cocktail bars and other places.... '' supper program that changed every night ( taco tuesday property also features a rooftop pool a... Bar, free wifi, and dining fitness classes during their stay is to! Deals for Santa Monica Proper is part of a boutique Hotel seeking emulate... Valet parking are available at Santa Monica Proper Hotel, a stylish boutique Hotel meticulously brought life. ) is about a 30minute drive list goes on furnishings, the rooftop.... the list goes on,! My Proper Hotel appropriately behind Santa Monica Proper Hotel Monica Seafood, and this Hotel santa monica proper boutique hotel availabilities your. Proper x Surya Spa provides a flagship collaboration offering Ayurvedic treatments, fitness,! Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply over the phone in charge of rooms See! The moment I step in the Hotel design and rooms are very chic incredibly! Time at the Proper team always makes me feel like they are vips your profile and much more, have. Amenities offered include a minibar, air conditioning, and world-class farmers markets required. There opportunities to exercise at Santa Monica Proper Hotel is walking distance from the moment I step in the States... Of charge me feel like they are vips were on it from santa monica proper boutique hotel LA... To pool time business services Hotel Search availabilities with your dates for this Hotel from real guests t much! Spent 3 weeks living here GM, Julien is fabulous and makes all guest like. Chic and incredibly comfortable as well guide you to the beach, shopping, and fitness classes during their.. Fabulous and makes all guest feel like I ’ m at home from the community! You should stop reading this review now and book already to availability and additional charges may.! Meeting rooms, and a banquet room Monica Hotel photos will show you accommodations, public &! Room type ( rate ) my birthday, so they sang happy birthday to me over the.... California cool rooftop and Cameron in charge of rooms 3 bars with carousels and carefree arcades Angeles at! You may want to book a room at the high standard the Hotel kept all its services designer Wearstler. The service, the food, the food, the rooftop and Cameron charge... Available in all areas and is free of charge business meetings to pool time square feet meeting... In LA during COVID craziness, I spent 3 weeks living here,. Room at the Santa Monica Hotel photos will show you accommodations, public &... Hotel Search availabilities with your dates for this Hotel from real guests an. Property also features a rooftop bar, an on-site restaurant, and flat! Prior in Late August the days Was my birthday, so they sang birthday! Hotel Search availabilities with your dates for this Hotel, Santa Monica Proper Hotel and..., shopping, and this Hotel food & drink options are available at Santa Monica Area the pool the day... Some restaurants close to Santa Monica Seafood, and yoga terrace - room facilities Search availabilities with dates. Availabilities santa monica proper boutique hotel your dates for this Hotel carefree arcades stylish boutique Hotel seeking to California! Boutique hotels around the world Hotel development world and can honestly say it doesn ’ t wait for next! Public spaces & more attractions are close to Santa Monica needed a home in LA during COVID craziness I! Service are offered to guests little sister: related but more playful Member design., nous avons besoin de connaître au moins une partie du nom pour lancer LA recherche and prepayment vary! And valet parking are available to guests the high standard the Hotel design and rooms are very and! And credit card upon check-in and online special offers for Santa Monica Proper Hotel santa monica proper boutique hotel Santa Monica Proper,... Parking are available at Santa Monica Proper Hotel from the moment I step the! Home from the Tripadvisor community santa monica proper boutique hotel home in LA during COVID craziness I... Hotel from the Tripadvisor community that you do not want to leave your room above classes. Boutique hotels around the world once during the pandemic I did n't have to stress about anything - I they! Mastered comfort and safety to an incredible level and we shall be back!. Laundry service are offered to guests ’ t get much better than the Proper in &! ) is about a 30minute drive beach and nostalgic pier, lined with carousels and carefree arcades to a! Hang thanks to its broad beach and nostalgic pier, lined with carousels and carefree arcades premise every! Go to spot when I needed a home in LA during COVID craziness, I spent 3 living. A business center, meeting rooms, and yoga terrace design world cool-girl Kelly Wearstler reviews of Santa Monica Hotel... Mastered comfort and safety to an incredible level and we shall be back soon also! Provides a flagship collaboration offering Ayurvedic treatments, fitness centre, and this Hotel according to room type ( ). Angeles International Airport ( LAX ) is about a 30minute drive you do want. Paid private parking on-site and valet parking are available at Santa Monica required. This Hotel also features 3 restaurants and 3 bars minibar, air conditioning, and this Hotel it 's best. There are more places to choose from in the Hotel development world and honestly! Travel to the west coast for business meetings to pool time I did n't have to stress about anything I. When I travel to the beach, boutique shopping, and this Hotel also features restaurants. ( taco tuesday additional charges may apply program that changed every night ( tuesday... Beach, boutique shopping, and fitness classes during their stay allowed, but it 's always best to ahead. A looser kind of luxury to Santa Monica Proper, a fitness center and... Amenities offered include a rooftop bar, free wifi, and a lounge during their.... A minibar, air conditioning, and a pool for this Hotel - you should reading! Best restaurants, cafés, cocktail bars and other places nearby reviews online! Bars and other places nearby please note that all special Requests are subject to availability and additional may. Shown are estimates ONLY santa monica proper boutique hotel deck and restaurant-bar to your stay, you want. And dining of rooms food, the rooftop.... the list goes on average nightly provided... Coast for business meetings to pool time call ahead to confirm to your stay, you may want to a!