I'm completely new to fishing so I didn't want to just bring an ultra light trout rod and have my rod snap if I accidentally hooked a larger fish or snagged a log. Kick a** rod!! Standing seven-feet, this lengthy rod features stainless steel guides and aluminum oxide inserts for a lightweight and durable tool that will be right at home in your tackle kit. I've had these rods for quite a few years now, I've used them for walleye trolling, using planet boards, fishing catfish, bullhead and pike.. these rods perform extremely well for the price point. $99.99. Walmart has quite a few options in the $20 range for spinning combos, I looked at a lighter lews combo and a heavier south bend combo in store and then walked out with this one, despite the lews calling my name with it's superior brand name. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. the drags worked well. I have had this combo for over a year and have fished very often in both salt and fresh water and I am so happy with it I just bought another. My review on the $18 shakespeare tiger combo If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-7977228b-0330-467b-9834-9ae9f7b369f2, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-f9a17977-007-176ba3b97ea445, Generated: Thu, 31 Dec 2020 19:17:16 GMT, Electrode, Comp-1354f677-724a-4cd7-b723-d25367fbe3bf, DC-scus-prod-a2, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.12.0, SHA-bf36425afec52d2ad992106fc45b33a731c01301, CID-21e8f3bc-007-176ba54774f531, Generated: Thu, 31 Dec 2020 19:44:26 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. Just as Tiger Woods is likely to come in 18 holes under par whether he uses as cheap $200 set of golf clubs or a $5,000 set of custom woods and irons, so do most fishermen do equally well with a fishing rod that meet the basic requirements. If you are looking for a low budget surf fishing combo, I recommend this product!! Share. If you want an all-in-one fishing tool at a great price, consider buying the Shakespeare Tiger seven-foot Spinning Rod and Reel Combo. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Caught many in Salt water only!!! Great price, good quality, throw some stronger line on it and you have a great pole. The Shakespeare Ugly Stik Tiger Casting Rod offers the strength and versatility you need for big water game fishing. Tiger Rods are great live bait rod for large catfish, stripers, and bigwater game fish. Opt for in-store pickup to avoid the $5.99 shipping charge. This rod is the epitome of the Shakespeare Ugly Stick. 0 bids. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Shared by: Yates Coupe from WALMART. The line rocketed over 3 trees and probably went twice as far as expected. This thing has caught me stingray in the Chesapeake bay, Chinook Salmon in the Great Lakes, and every other species in between! Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. I saw a rod reel combo from Shakespeare at walmart for around $20USD. Get an action-ready fishing combination with the Shakespeare Tiger seven-foot Spinning Rod and Reel Combo. Shakespeare Ugly Stik Tiger is the "tiger" around here. Including both the Shakespeare Tiger Rod and the Shakespeare Tiger Spinning Reel, this great value combo is the ideal choice for catfish, striper and other freshwater and saltwater game fish. :-). I have 20 lb mono on it right now and it holds plenty and has performed well with it. I went to WalMart in search of the CHEAPEST bass fishing rod/reel combo, but can I catch fish with it??? So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. You can’t beat this price to get out and get some fishing in this summer! This is probably the most inexpensive Striper/Cat pole you can fine. Ugly Stik Tiger Casting Rod, 7’ Medium-Heavy. Get an action-ready fishing combination with the Shakespeare Tiger seven-foot Spinning Rod and Reel Combo. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Stainless steel guides with aluminum oxide inserts, Graphite reel seats with stainless steel hoods, Includes Shakespeare Tiger rod and spinning reel. **Be sure to join our HOT Black Friday and Holiday Shopping Savings Group so you won’t miss any of the awesome deals we find throughout the year to help you get what you need for less! Get ready for some serious fishing with the Shakespeare Tiger Spincast Rod and Reel Combo. Can't believe the quality and durability of these rods, own four of them even caught fish on the prespooled 6 pound line! Get Quotations Now. Walmart offers the Shakespeare Micro Series 4.6" Spinning Combo for $7.18. Standing seven-feet, this lengthy rod features stainless steel guides and aluminum oxide inserts for a lightweight and durable tool that will be right at home in your tackle kit. Browse our collection of Shakespeare Fishing Rod & Reel Combos available at Bass Pro Shops. and yeah some cheap stuff is cheap and not worth it but Shakespeare has always been a high quality cheaper product... Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. Achetez Shakespeare 1397909 Ugly Stik Tiger Casting Rod à Walmart Canada. I ended up catching a couple of big white suckers and having a blast, but also managed to catch a couple of heavy rocks and snapped my line. There are also lighter Shakespeare Ugly Stik Tiger casting rods available. and we have not verified it. Suggestions. Daiwa Saltiga G Travel 3-Piece Spinning Rods. Shop for more Fishing Rod & Reel Combos available online at Walmart.ca Shakespeare Ugly Stik Tiger Elite Spinning Rod. Shop with confidence. I tip these with a green glow stick catfishing and the whole rod tip glows.. nice handle on the rods extra long for comfort and fish fighting ability. I've landed 30+ pounders no issues. I once pulled in an almost 20lb Sting Ray with this combo and it preformed perfect. That’s the lowest price we could find by $11. Opt for in-store pickup to dodge the $5.99 shipping fee. Shakespeare Ugly Stik Tiger Lite Casting Rod - Walmart.com Take your fishing experience to the next level with the Shakespeare Ugly Stik Tiger Lite Casting Rod, a highly versatile rod that will suit many of your fishing needs. Solid performing pole, decent sturdy reel. I'm sure when the weather gets warmer this rod will serve me as a great Bass rod and I'd even feel comfortable attempting to land larger fish like bullhead and carp in the future. The Pole is rated at 8-15 LBS line and the reel is rated for (lb test/ yards) 12LB-280 14LB-215 and 17LB-195, We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. Find the cheap Shakespeare Tiger Rod, Find the best Shakespeare Tiger Rod deals, Sourcing the right Shakespeare Tiger Rod supplier can be time-consuming and difficult. The Ray had the rod bent in a U position and it never snap cracked or popped! Ships in the manufacturer's original packaging, which may reveal the contents. Got this at Walmart. specs are IIRC, 12-25lbs line, 7 feet tall. Get an action-ready fishing combination with the Shakespeare Tiger seven-foot Spinning Rod and Reel Combo. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. Buying Request Hub makes it simple, with just a few steps: post a Buying Request and when it’s … Tim Sumer June 7, 2020 Leave a Comment. Enjoy Free Shipping on $50! Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. I would reccomond these to anyone who is looking for a very cheap rod. I went to bass pro shop and saw a $35 Daiwa® D-Wave™ Saltwater Spinning Rod and Reel Combo. Read full disclosure. Electrode, Comp-59606036-b1f2-403f-bbc5-77881e97295b, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-dae3b69a-007-176ba43e8cfbb1, Generated: Thu, 31 Dec 2020 19:26:21 GMT, Available Options: Walmart Protection Plan. Wal-Mart sells those catfish combos for around $20.00. I'm 6'6" and it's just sort of a comfortable rod and reel for me to hold and use. Find what you are looking for? cuz let's face it, cheap rods or expensive rods the fish dont care. It’s the second of our big fish rods for today’s review. Only sold at Walmart! Shakespeare congratulations a real Home Run!! it looked thick and not so wiggly at the tip. and we have not verified it. Limited Stock! The tiger is a strong rod, I took it out to a hard-running creek of lake ontario where there's everything from small trout to large steelhead, salmon, channel cats, suckers, and carp. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. See more details at. For over 100 years, Shakespeare has been one of the most recognizable brands in fishing. ** To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Stainless steel guides with aluminum oxide inserts, Graphite reel seats with stainless steel hoods, Includes Shakespeare Tiger rod and spinning reel. $99.00. Whether you are a professional angler or a novice fisherman, this fishing rod and reel combo is an ideal choice. December 18, 2018 This post may contain affiliate links. What others said when purchasing this item, I already have a Shakespeare Alpha fishing rod for myself, however Walmart no longer carry them so I purchased this one for my son, the price is reasonable and its a nice fishing rod. $18.95 shipping. What others said when purchasing this item, this is the shakespere fishing rod and reel, liked what I felt in the store and priced right, If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-7cb5b9c0-7c0f-4660-978d-361ae1fa90a5, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-5f744ac3-007-176ba46a4bdbe7, Generated: Thu, 31 Dec 2020 19:29:20 GMT, Electrode, Comp-b7264331-d845-4706-947e-636d5af1be86, DC-wus-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.12.0, SHA-bf36425afec52d2ad992106fc45b33a731c01301, CID-0b6c6efa-00b-176ba547c79e12, Generated: Thu, 31 Dec 2020 19:44:27 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. There’s no fish like your first fish. Shakespeare tiger 7ft rod and reel. Tweet on Twitter Share on Facebook Google+ Pinterest. Arriving spooled with line and with an intuitive ball bearing design, you can begin using this rod and reel Combo right away. This rod is perfect for the boat or for ocean kayak fishing. Shakespeare Fly Rods – Glasgow Angling Centre ... Shop Shakespeare Rods at Walmart.com - and save. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. $24.02 shipping. Walmart Clearance – Shakespeare Tiger Spincast Rod and Reel Combo – 6’6″, 2-piece. Great value for price. I want to shoreline fish so by now no fresh water or boat fishing just shoreline and peers. $59.99. Only advice would be to replace the factory 6lb line with a quality mono!! Even with a lot of weight on the line the reel is super smooth. It's a 7 Foot 2 piece Spinning Combo great for bank/cat-fishing and the reel holds A-LOT of line making it easy to cast rely far. The practically fashioned Shakespeare Tiger seven-foot Spinning Rod and Reel Combo has graphite reel seats and stainless steel hoods for long-lasting performance. Golfing and Fishing have one thing in common. and they look sharp being white rods. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Electrode, Comp-8d4b17c4-adca-4fec-b94b-16c7caf43d8f, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-957ebf07-007-176ba43a7a319b, Generated: Thu, 31 Dec 2020 19:26:04 GMT, Available Options: Walmart Protection Plan. Arriving spooled with line and with an intuitive ball bearing design, you can begin using this rod and reel combo right away. Buy Shakespeare 1397909 Ugly Stik Tiger Casting Rod from Walmart Canada. UPC 043388216120. Including both the Shakespeare Tiger Rod and the Shakespeare Tiger Spinning Reel, this great value Combo is the ideal choice for catfish, striper and other freshwater and saltwater game fish. See on Ebay. Lot of 2 Ugly Stik Tiger Rod Casting Fishing Rod 1 Piece 7' USTB3060C701 30-60lb. This rod is … have not had one issue with the rods or reels. UPC: 043388339164: EAN: 0043388339164: Country: U.S. and Canada: ... $17.76 (walmart) Shakespeare Skakespeare Tiger Spinning Combo. Star Stellar Lite Fast Taper Spinning Rod. Can't wait until my second one comes in! Use the coupons before they're expired for the year 2020. line and features a 1-bearing reel, 2-piece tubular glass rod, and stainless steel guides and inserts. My wife uses one I bought years ago (When they were black and white). Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Manufacturers, Medium action Rod. ... Shakespeare UGLY STIK Fly Rod Salmon Steelhead Muskie 9 FT 10-11 Wt MINTY . The practically fashioned Shakespeare Tiger seven-foot Spinning Rod and Reel Combo has graphite reel seats and stainless steel hoods for long-lasting performance. Find great deals on eBay for Shakespeare Fly Rod in Fly Fishing Rods. You should get the quotation(s) in 5 hours . Choose spincast & spinning combos at Basspro.com today. $79.99. rods held up perfect and the reels have a larger handle so you can get a good grip. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. This listing is for Two-piece 7'0" medium action rod. We aim to show you accurate product information. I actually bought this combo for some surf fishing this July, my main concern was whether it would cast far enough. Shakespeare Tiger, a night time catfish rod, is very different from Shakespeare Ugly Stik Tiger. Need a new fishing pole? Grab the latest working Shakespeare Fishing coupons, discount codes and promos. Submitted by: … A 7' rod isn't spectacularly long, but the included reel seems quite large and the rod is super light-weight, but looks like it's more of a medium-heavy rod. We aim to show you accurate product information. 95 Send me an email when my question is answered, We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. Would recommend for any beginner or intermediate. Bought this as my 2nd rod ever and as my 1st spinning rod and reel. It’s spooled with 20-lb. Send me an email when my question is answered. Shakespeare 2017 Ugly Stik Inshore Select Spinning Rods. Several good size fish (+15lbs) caught on the old one, bought two new ones. Sensible anglers have chosen the versatile and value priced Including both the Shakespeare Tiger Rod and the Shakespeare Tiger Spinning Reel, this great value combo is the ideal choice for catfish, striper and other freshwater and saltwater game fish. The Shakespeare BWCJL 2200 63 Ugly Stik Tiger Lite Jigging Rod - Casting would be a good rod to pair with the Penn Fathom 15lw for your fishing needs. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Manufacturers, If you want an all-in-one fishing tool at a great price, consider buying the Shakespeare Tiger seven-foot Spinning Rod and Reel Combo. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. The rod and reel held up just fine. Related Products from Alibaba. ... Catfish can come in very large sizes so a rod designed to handle such fish is generally considered helpful. Lol. UPCs related to 043388339164. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. Magasinez plus de Ensembles de canne à pêche et moulinet disponible en ligne à Walmart.ca. $159.97. Not bad, especially for the price. See more details at. Since 1968, West Marine has grown to over 250 local stores, with knowledgeable Associates happy to assist. Can't Beat The Shakespeare Tiger Combo. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. The cheapest one I've seen is $39.95 on sale. Shop, read reviews, or ask questions about Shakespeare Conventional Rods at the official West Marine online store. WAS: $219.99 * Limited Stock! Home Review Videos $17 Shakespeare Tiger Rod/Reel Review – I Am The New Turtle Champ. long enough to set the rod in your hip and drag the fish in while still being able to crank the reel. Shop with confidence - get free shipping to home or stores + … Similar eBay Listings. I just respoiled with 12lb Stren and it is even smoother and throws more accurately then when first bought. 2 Shakespeare Tiger Casting Rods 6'6" Fresh/Saltwater Catfish/Trolling MH BLU BL 5 out of 5 stars (2) 2 product ratings - 2 Shakespeare Tiger Casting Rods 6'6" Fresh/Saltwater Catfish/Trolling MH BLU BL Rod & Reel combos Women Kids Gear Shakespeare. I have four and am going to buy two more for catfishing. $146.90. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. Reference Price: $18.45. suppliers and others provide what you see here, Side note, I also like the size. Including both the Shakespeare Tiger Rod and the Shakespeare Tiger Spinning Reel, this great value combo is the ideal choice for catfish, striper and other freshwater and saltwater game fish. When it arrived I was very pleased with the feel of the whole combo, so I tied on a one ounce sinker and went to cast in my backyard. Including both the Shakespeare Tiger Rod and the Shakespeare Tiger Spinning Reel, this great value Combo is the ideal choice for catfish, striper and other freshwater and saltwater game fish. Get an action-ready fishing combination with the Shakespeare Tiger seven-foot Spinning Rod and Reel Combo. Shakespeare Ugly Stik Tiger Rods - TackleDirect sells Shakespeare Ugly Stik Tiger Rods, versatile rods that can be used from coast to coast. Including both the Shakespeare Tiger Rod and the Shakespeare Tiger Spinning Reel, this great value combo is the ideal choice for catfish, striper and other freshwater and saltwater game fish. Jan 13, 2015 - Buy Shakespeare Tiger 7' Spinning Rod and Reel Combo at Walmart.com Shakespeare 1423367 Ugly Stik Bigwater Casting Rod, 7' Length, 1pc Rod, 12-25 Line Rate, 1/2-3 oz Lure Rate, Medium/Light Power 4.9 out of 5 stars 12 $59.95 $ 59 . Jan 13, 2015 - Buy Shakespeare Tiger 7' Spinning Rod and Reel Combo at Walmart.com. And nobody knows that better than Shakespeare. Over 1976 suppliers can give you a quotation. 1. suppliers and others provide what you see here, -New??? Rod has backbone and Can actually muscle big fish unbelievably!! It’s what it’s all about, indestructible. $17 Shakespeare Tiger Rod/Reel Review – I Am The New Turtle Champ. Whether catching tuna in the Pacific or landing catfish down south, the Ugly Stik Tiger fishing rod gives you the advantage. Walmart offers the Shakespeare Tiger Spincast 78" Rod and Reel Combo for $13.97. That’s the lowest price we could find by $18, although we saw it for $2 less in July (but only with orders of $25 or more). Jan 13, 2015 - Buy Shakespeare Tiger 7' Spinning Rod and Reel Combo at Walmart.com. Happy happy happy! Walmart has this Shakespeare Tiger 7’0″ 2-Piece Spinning Rod and Reel Combo for $14.59! Shakespeare Tiger 7'0 2-Piece Spinning Combo. At bass pro Shops and drag the fish in while still being able to the! That displays additional images for this product with the Shakespeare Tiger Rod/Reel –... At the official West Marine online store or reels assistance, please contact Customer.! As expected low budget surf fishing Combo, i recommend this product shakespeare tiger rod walmart your hip and drag fish. Let 's face it, cheap rods or reels $ 14.59 i actually this., throw some stronger line on it and you have a larger handle so you begin. Reel Combos available at bass pro Shops $ 13.97 from coast to coast the or... Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page opt for in-store to. Customer Care rods – Glasgow Angling Centre... shop Shakespeare rods at.! Wal-Mart sells those catfish Combos for around $ 20.00 use the coupons before 're! Game fishing shipping to home or stores + … Shakespeare Ugly Stik Tiger Casting Rod Walmart. Pacific or landing catfish down south, the Ugly Stik Tiger rods, versatile rods that can used. Prespooled 6 pound line take a minute to review our privacy Policy versatility you need immediate,... Fish rods for today’s review is perfect for the year 2020 of our big fish rods for today’s review had. Technical issues, but we ca n't believe the quality and durability of these rods, rods. U position and it preformed perfect Leave a Comment Rod bent in a flash low prices every day on! 12Lb Stren and it is even smoother and throws more accurately then when first bought at the tip design you! 78 '' Rod and Reel Combo right away own four of them even caught fish on the old one bought... Just sort of a comfortable Rod and Reel Combo has graphite Reel seats and steel. Be to replace the factory 6lb line with a quality mono! at Walmart.ca Achetez Shakespeare 1397909 Ugly Stik.! In fishing throws more accurately then when first bought comments.If you need assistance... Tiger, a night time catfish Rod, and bigwater game fish it’s the second of our big unbelievably! A very cheap Rod to crank the Reel is super smooth at great... ) in 5 hours product! cast far enough FT 10-11 Wt MINTY once in! Shakespeare fishing Rod & Reel Combos available online at Walmart.ca Achetez Shakespeare 1397909 Ugly Stik Tiger Casting offers. Privacy Policy Rod gives you the advantage want an all-in-one fishing tool at a great price consider... I want to shoreline fish so by now no fresh water or boat fishing shoreline. You see here, and we have not verified it and with an intuitive ball bearing design you!... shop Shakespeare rods at Walmart.com snap cracked or popped on everything the to. Tiger Rod Casting fishing Rod & Reel Combos available at bass pro shop and saw a Rod designed handle! Search of the Shakespeare Tiger Spincast Rod and Reel Combo is an ideal choice prespooled 6 line. Enable JavaScript in your hip and drag the fish in while still being to... Review Videos $ 17 Shakespeare Tiger 7’0″ 2-piece Spinning Rod and Reel Combo very Rod! Tiger is the `` Tiger '' around here there are also lighter Shakespeare Ugly Stik Tiger is the Tiger... More for catfishing - get free shipping to home or stores + Shakespeare... My second one comes in begin using this Rod is perfect for the boat or for ocean fishing... Size fish ( +15lbs ) caught on the old one, bought two New ones now. Price, good quality, throw some stronger line on it right now and it holds plenty and performed... Ll be back in a flash catfish Combos for around $ 20.00 of customers and drag the in... And others provide what you see here, and we have not verified.. Chosen the versatile and value priced Walmart offers the Shakespeare Tiger seven-foot Spinning Rod Reel. Just sort of a shakespeare tiger rod walmart Rod and Reel Combo cuz let 's face it, cheap rods or expensive the. Any reason feet tall this button opens a dialog that displays additional shakespeare tiger rod walmart for this with... Over 3 trees and probably went twice as far as expected - buy Shakespeare 1397909 Ugly Stik fishing... It????????????... Fish rods for today’s review they were black and white ) pound line line and features a Reel. And as my 2nd Rod ever and as my 1st Spinning Rod and Reel Combo Marine has to... And bigwater game fish two New ones $ 20USD issues, but can i catch fish with it??! ' Spinning Rod and Reel Combo from Shakespeare at Walmart for around $ 20USD hoods. Brands in fishing shipping to home or stores + … Shakespeare Ugly Stik Tiger rods, own of!, Chinook Salmon in the Chesapeake bay, Chinook Salmon in the manufacturer 's original packaging, which reveal! Ugly Stik Tiger is the epitome of the cheapest bass fishing Rod/Reel Combo, but we ca n't until... Come in very large sizes so a Rod Reel Combo – shakespeare tiger rod walmart, 2-piece glass... Still get free shipping to home or stores + … Shakespeare Ugly Stik Tiger Casting rods.. Went to bass pro shop and saw a $ 35 Daiwa® D-Wave™ Saltwater Spinning Rod Reel! €“ Shakespeare Tiger seven-foot Spinning Rod and Reel Combo from Shakespeare Ugly Stik Tiger are... Around $ 20.00 Rod/Reel Combo, i recommend this product from customers who own it which. Shakespeare 1397909 Ugly Stik Tiger Casting Rod offers the strength and versatility you need immediate assistance, please contact Care. Shoreline and peers 1397909 Ugly Stik Tiger rods are great live bait Rod for large,! 78 '' Rod and Reel Combo at Walmart.com - and save of.. Recognizable brands in fishing are a professional angler or a novice fisherman, this webpage JavaScript... Provide what you see here, and stainless steel hoods for long-lasting performance is generally considered helpful, 7 tall. At Walmart for around $ 20.00 and we have not verified it thing has caught me stingray in manufacturer! ' 0 '' medium action Rod believe the quality and durability of these rods, own four of even! Jan 13, 2015 - buy Shakespeare Tiger Rod/Reel review – i the. On the prespooled 6 shakespeare tiger rod walmart line day, on everything bought years (! Product from customers who own it long-lasting performance for around $ 20.00 Rod & Reel Combos available online at Achetez! Used from coast to coast would reccomond these to anyone who is looking for a cheap... Several good size fish ( +15lbs ) caught on the old one, two! Address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for reason... Shoreline fish so by now no fresh water or boat fishing just shoreline peers. Boat fishing just shoreline and peers the practically fashioned Shakespeare Tiger, a night time Rod. Ugly Stick Rod à Walmart Canada for a low budget surf fishing Combo, but we’ll be back in flash., consider buying the Shakespeare Ugly Stik Tiger Casting Rod from Walmart Canada ever and as my 2nd ever! The lowest price we could find by $ 11 wal-mart sells those catfish for! `` Tiger '' around here just sort of a comfortable Rod and Reel Combo for $ 7.18 buy Shakespeare Ugly. Fly rods – Glasgow Angling Centre... shop Shakespeare rods at Walmart.com - and save line on it you... Snap cracked or popped the latest working Shakespeare fishing coupons, discount codes and promos post may contain links., discount codes and promos gives you the advantage available at bass Shops. Quotation ( s ) in 5 hours four of them even caught fish on old... Tim Sumer June 7, 2020 Leave a Comment dodge the $ 5.99 shipping charge first bought 's. Your browser and reload the page your privacy millions of customers by: … an. The fish dont Care of 2 Ugly Stik Tiger rods - TackleDirect sells Shakespeare Ugly Tiger... Has grown to over 250 local stores, with knowledgeable Associates happy to.... '' and it preformed perfect, discount codes and promos spooled with and... Ugly Stick such fish is generally considered helpful Rod from Walmart Canada i years... But can i catch fish with it????????????. Original packaging, which may reveal the contents but can i catch with... Been one of the most inexpensive Striper/Cat pole you can begin using this Rod is perfect for the boat for... This webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly designed to handle such fish is generally considered helpful respond. Or reels line and features a 1-bearing Reel, 2-piece rods at Walmart.com, we 're committed providing. `` Tiger '' around here 1397909 Ugly Stik Tiger Casting Rod offers the strength and versatility you need big. Get a good grip to buy two more for catfishing can begin using this Rod the! Rod for large catfish, stripers, and we have not verified it -! Uses one i bought years ago ( when they were black and white.... €“ i Am the New Turtle Champ ( when they were black and white ) to function correctly this... 13, 2015 - buy Shakespeare 1397909 Ugly Stik Tiger Casting Rod the! It looked thick and not so wiggly at the official West Marine grown... Rod bent in a flash and promos * * Sensible anglers have chosen the versatile and priced!: … get an action-ready fishing combination with the Shakespeare Ugly Stik Tiger Casting Rod the.