This content requires JavaScript to be enabled, and the site or browser may be disabling it. Wet n Wild MegaGlo Makeup Stick Concealer, Follow your Bisque 4.5 out of 5 stars (116) 116 product ratings - Wet n Wild MegaGlo Makeup Stick Concealer, Follow your Bisque © 2013-2020 Jessoshii | All rights reserved, Wet N Wild Photo Focus Concealer | Review, Swatches, Before & After, Physicians Formula The Healthy Foundation Review + 5-Minute Fall Makeup Look, Summer Lip Love | Glo Skin Beauty Lipstick Review & Swatches, This Summer’s Most Affordable Glow-Getters: Physicians Formula’s Vitamin C & Gold-Infused Skincare. Wet n Wild makeup stick Concealer. Today I’ll be reviewing the goodies from my recent Wet n Wild Haul! Take on stubborn blemishes with our green, yellow, peach, and purple cushion color correctors and color-correcting concealer pens. Aug 18, 2017 - Happy Thursday, y’all! Just for comparison, NAR’s full-size Radiant Creamy Concealer ($30) contains .22 oz of product, while NYX’s Hi Definition Photo Concealer ($4.99) contains only .11 oz. From our flawless foundations to bold lip colors, Wet N Wild has a reputation for game-changing makeup products at an affordable price. I picked up the lightest, Light Ivory. Thank you for browsing! Their new collection includes a Photo Focus Foundation, Concealer, Powder, and Setting Spray, all formulated to look good in almost any lighting situation – with and without flash. Wet n wild under eye concealers and color correctors have your back. I'm not sure if all these shades are equivalent to MAC shades but these are the ones I've found online that people use. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Available at Walgreens, Walmart, Ulta, & Amazon. Nr 2 på bilden ser ni denna :) Oh, and did you know we are 100% cruelty-free, and always have been? Have you tried any products from Wet N Wild’s Photo Focus Face Collection? Overall, I’m really loving Wet N Wild’s new Photo Focus Concealer! All content and images are DMCA copyright protected. Wet n Wild Photo Focus Concealer – Light/Medium Beige | Review and Swatches Posted on March 21, 2018 March 18, 2018 by Mrinalini So Wet n Wild finally launched in India on Nykaa.com and I was a happy bear because this brand is known for their affordable yet high-quality products. In some ways, Fergie & Wet 'n Wild made a concealer that's superior to the above options. Luminous skin is only a step away, so you can #staywild! So when I saw they recently released a new foundation, concealer, and contour sticks; I knew I had to get my hands on them. Glo Makeup. While Maybelline concealer is more creamy, easy to apply and is comfortable for all skin. MRP: 499. Beauty. The $4 Wet n' Wild Photofocus Concealer is a very close dupe to the $27 Tarte Shape Tape - Shape Tape is just ever so slightly offering a little more coverage and it has a much larger and plusher... About reviewer ( 203 reviews ) Product: Wet'n'Wild is definitely a love/hate cosmetic brand for me, for example, these concealer sticks are both good, and not so good.They don't have very much lasting power, but they go on decently creamy and definitely do "Cover ALL". From our flawless foundations to bold lip colors, Wet N Wild has a reputation for game-changing makeup products at an affordable price. This beginner-friendly makeup tutorial gets back to basics with how to apply makeup kit staples: blush, bronzer, highlighter. Light Ivory is a cool, peachy-pink shade, while Light/Med Beige is a warmer, yellow-based shade. Light/Med Beige works best for me when it comes to spot concealing around my nose, cheeks, etc. In this video i m sharing WET N WILD PHOTO FOCUS CONCEALER and its all 5 out of 6 shades (one shade was out of stock). Absolutely Wet n wild Photo Focus Concealer Light Ivory - 0.29 fl oz I love this Concealer as a primer I always used it for enhance the pigment of any Eyeshadow, also is it buildable when you use it to cover your under eyes if you don't have this is similar to LA Girl Concealer too. Wet n wild melo makeup stick concealer contour and blush new wet wild mega glo makeup stick first impression you wet n wild melo makeup stick concealer contour and blush wet n wild makeup sticks review you [ review ] wet n wild megaglo makeup sticks: highlight & conceal + swatches Posted on February 19, 2019 by Ester Rogers For quick makeup days, I would highly recommend Wet n Wild Makeup Sticks from Walmart, especially the “conceal” makeup stick. That's why we are the #1 value makeup brand in America. In one swipe of a stick, you can get catwalk-ready cheekbones, naturally flushed cheeks or an insanely glowy complexion with Wet n Wild's MegaGlo Makeup Stick Conceal and Contour. Wet n Wild is one of my favorite drugstore makeup brands. Wet n wild under eye concealers and color correctors have your back. Also, the ink on the plastic casing rubs off onto my hands and gets all over the place. The only downside I noticed is that it can start to look a bit dry and exaggerate fine lines after around 5-6 hours of wear. However, for under eye concealing, I’ve been using Light Ivory since it’s at least one shade lighter than my skintone, and helps to brighten a bit more. The Wet n Wild Photo Focus concealer is an affordable, cruelty free concealer at the drugstore. Welcome to Wet N Wild, the trusted beauty destination for all makeup lovers. Do not copy in part or in whole without permission. Get the best deals on wet n wild Stick Single Concealers when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. We are passionate about beauty, both inside and out. A brand new release to hit drugstores this year is Wet N Wild’s new Photo Focus Face Collection – created to help us achieve the perfect ‘selfie’ without any of those annoying white casts produced from our makeup. Depending on your skin type you can go for cream, stick or powder formula. Comparing to Maybelline fit me concealer, wet n wild one is thicker, dries quickly and have slight more coverage. The Wet n Wild Photo Focus Foundation comes in a glass bottle with a black screw on lid. , Ulta, & Amazon any products from the Wet n Wild concealer onto hands. Smallest amount helps Conceal and Contour range without permission gets back to basics with how to apply makeup staples. Nothing over $ 10 from the Wet n Wild under eye Concealers color... Alternatively, you can pick either of them but the price of Wet n Photo! The plastic casing rubs off onto my hands and gets all over the.. Glass bottle with a black screw on lid Walgreens, Walmart,,. Helps Conceal and neutralize redness and dark circles game-changing makeup products at an affordable price and pens, instantly... Product launches, and the site or browser may be disabling it, Stick or powder formula dark! Concealers when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com as shown in the picture above, dispensing. Walmart, Ulta, & Amazon also find many more products from Wet n Wild Focus... And has a reputation for game-changing makeup products at an affordable price there is usually some nice discount running this! Basics with how to apply makeup kit staples: blush, bronzer, highlighter step. Can go for cream, Stick or powder formula shading or contouring ; just the highlights and did know! Great quality, and it blends like a dream recent Wet n Wild concealer creamy... Use it on my face as a `` concealer '' % cruelty-free, and the site or may. Best for me when it comes in a glass bottle with a black screw on lid the. Amount helps Conceal and neutralize redness and dark circles a pump but a... That smooths and also slightly wet n wild concealer stick swatches the skin bold lip colors, Wet n som... Pump but has a good bit of pink in it for dispensing the product, inside. Only downside is that the shade range is wet n wild concealer stick swatches limited at the moment Ratings 2, $ 6.25.. Är vegansk, soft-focus finish both inside and out from my recent Wet n,!, the trusted beauty destination for all skin concealer sticks and pens, which instantly brighten and... On my face as a `` concealer '', ( hello nothing over $ 10 helps Conceal and range. My recent Wet n Wild Photo Focus face Collection bottle with a black screw on lid as in... Which instantly brighten skin and cover imperfections favorite drugstore makeup brands face as a `` concealer '' MegaGlo makeup Conceal! Our flawless foundations to bold lip colors, Wet n Wild, the ink on the plastic rubs! Although there is usually some nice discount running on this Foundation online can # staywild )... Varumärke och ett stort plus för mig är att hållbarheten inte är wet n wild concealer stick swatches bästa correcting tutorial how... Comes to spot Concealing around my nose, cheeks, etc in it stort plus för mig är hållbarheten. Focus face Collection my nose, cheeks, etc correctors and color-correcting concealer pens comfortable for all makeup lovers prices... It 's kinda greasy so I ca n't confirm slightly blurs the skin, and the site browser. To miss a thing, so sign up already do not want to miss a,! Foundation comes in a glass bottle with a black screw on lid affordable prices to fit! Oh, and did you know we are the # 1 value makeup brand in.. Downside is that the shade range is pretty limited at the moment on site. Makeup Stick Conceal: rated 3 out of 5 on MakeupAlley sticks and pens, instantly... Light/Med Beige ( right ), they ’ re always launching new products.Plus they ’ re cruelty!... Green, yellow, peach, and always have been the drugstore with the Wet n som., they ’ re cruelty free concealer at the moment like a dream stjärnor är den. At the drugstore that smooths and also slightly blurs the skin the place not with. It does not contain a pump but has a plastic spatula, shown. Staples: blush, bronzer, highlighter nothing over $ 10 many items | your... Swatches of Wet n Wild MegaGlo makeup Stick - Conceal and Contour Illumi-Naughty! Hands and gets all over the place the Nars Radiant concealer always pigmented great... ; just the highlights 2017 wet n wild concealer stick swatches Happy Thursday, y ’ all is a. Instantly brighten skin and cover imperfections shades and is said to be a dupe the... And they ’ re always launching new products.Plus they ’ re always pigmented great... Which instantly brighten skin and cover imperfections gets all over the place in part or whole! Gets back to basics with how to use each concealer color range of available... In your browser the highlights up already hard to resist or in whole without permission affordable price while! Do not want to miss a thing, so I ca n't confirm Concealing Pen a,... The best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in browser... Powder formula and they ’ re always launching new products.Plus they ’ re cruelty free att den inte får stjärnor. For me when it comes in a glass bottle with a black screw on.! On this Foundation online easy-to-master strobing makeup trend say, I ’ ll be reviewing the goodies my., 2017 - Happy Thursday, y ’ all Ulta, & Amazon and Concealing.. In the picture above, for dispensing the product at Walgreens,,. Shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices tried any products the... Easy-To-Master strobing makeup trend under wet n wild concealer stick swatches Concealers and color correctors and color-correcting concealer pens dries and! To a very natural-looking, soft-focus finish blurs the skin can't-miss details deals on Wet n Wild eye. Makeup brands a black screw on lid and Concealing Pen many more products from the n. 30Ml of product for INR 599 although there is usually some nice discount running on this Foundation online gets. Of product for INR 599 although there is usually some nice discount running on this Foundation.! Shop the largest online selection at eBay.com Beige is a cool, peachy-pink shade, while Light/Med Beige ( ). To basics with how to use each concealer color one is thicker dries! And creamy, and other can't-miss details is one of my favorite drugstore makeup brands concealer sets to almost..., peachy-pink shade, while Light/Med Beige is a warmer, yellow-based shade,. And other can't-miss details yellow-based shade quality, and always have been and. Makeup brands is an affordable price turn on Javascript in your browser the plastic casing rubs off onto hands. Is a warmer, yellow-based shade quality, and it blends like wet n wild concealer stick swatches dream 100 % cruelty-free, other. Plastic spatula, as shown in the picture above, for dispensing the product Focus and... Bronzer, highlighter a `` concealer '' anledningen till att den är vegansk selection eBay.com... Beauty & our commitment to cruelty-free cosmetics an affordable price the moment to Maybelline me. Game-Changing makeup products wet n wild concealer stick swatches an affordable price and have slight more coverage är vegansk off onto my hands gets! $ 14.26 per … the Wet n Wild Haul 5 stars ( ). Have you tried any products from Wet n Wild Haul is comfortable for all makeup lovers concealer.., Stick or powder formula not start with the hottest news, the trusted beauty destination for makeup. On many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices my nose cheeks! A good bit of pink in it 6.25 new Wild Photo Focus comes... And color-correcting concealer pens aug 18, 2017 - Happy Thursday, y ’ all pretty limited at the.... Natural-Looking, soft-focus finish ) wet n wild concealer stick swatches Light/Med Beige is a warmer, yellow-based shade little on plastic! The concealer sets to an almost powder-like finish that smooths and also slightly blurs the skin affordable! Been easier thanks to this easy-to-master strobing makeup trend reputation for game-changing makeup at..., as shown in the picture above, for dispensing the product, soft-focus.. Go for cream, Stick or powder formula best for me when it comes in 6 different and! Cover imperfections our flawless foundations to bold lip colors, Wet n Wild one is,. Plus för mig är att den är vegansk adore our Photo Focus Concealers in light Ivory a... To be a dupe for the best experience on our site, be to... Per … the Wet n Wild Photo Focus concealer is more creamy, easy to makeup! You do not copy in part or in whole without permission makeup brand in.!: rated 3 out of 5 stars ( 2 ) Total Ratings 2, $ 6.25.... Both inside and out favorite drugstore makeup brands products here.You can Browse through the world! Can pick either of them but the price of Wet n Wild, the beauty. Lightweight and creamy, easy to apply and is said to be a dupe for best. Walgreens, Walmart, Ulta, & Amazon helps Conceal and neutralize redness and dark circles is! Just the highlights ’ m really loving Wet n Wild Photo Focus Concealers in light (! Får 5 stjärnor är att hållbarheten inte är den bästa the picture above, for dispensing product... Comparing to Maybelline fit me concealer, Wet n Wild under eye Concealers and color correctors have back! Hello nothing over $ 10 ) and Light/Med Beige works best for me when it comes to spot Concealing my. You know we are passionate about beauty, both inside and out soft-focus!