Kiteroid has been Semi-Limited pretty much right after its release. All the low-level Triamid monsters share the effect of letting you cycle your Field Spell. Yu-Gi-Oh! Hello there. A Trap Card with a minor activation requirement and the ability to destroy two monsters on the field. [Yu-Gi-Oh! Dream tickets: I advice to use them to get neos engine 1 Brave neos, 1 Neos fusion and 1 dragon keeper. 4th Year Global Release Anniversary Campaign. View Deck. Here is turn 1 combo from the Ritual Beast Guide. Tournament player can understand the tier list better. (i.e. In terms of removal, there really isn't much for Triamid Decks. For anyone new to Yu-Gi-Oh! This helps you get Sphinx onhand quicker incase you don't have it yet. "Invoked" may very well turn out to be the best deck in all of Duel Links history, and it certainly has had the longest run in the metagame. Any Battle Damage you would receive from that direct attack becomes 0. Duel Links, which packs to buy, which decks to build to reach KOG for new players. 2 UR cards of the same archetype or at least that what I know. Thank you for visiting Duel Links wiki by GameA! Sample Combo. TCG. Lunalight doesn't need Aleister to function, it just helps the deck. But the question is, what are the best decks available in YuGiOh Duel Links? 17:28. You will be paired against them more often than Shiranui at DLv18. RELATED: Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links: The 10 Best Decks In The Game's History, Ranked, Yu-Gi-Oh! "Six Samurai" could easily swarm the field and gain amazing card advantage, which allowed them to set up a nearly unbreakable board. Aside from video games, he also has an avid interest in trading card games, namely Yu-Gi-Oh and Magic the Gathering. Since beaters do not have much in terms of powerful combos, the control cards will serve to prevent your opponent from performing their powerful combos. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews ... fun card. So while building it is expensive, you are most likely not gonna suffer in the futur banlist. The White Dragon of Legend, the next EX Structure Deck, is going to feature—to everyone’s surprise—more Blue-Eyes support; from the looks of it, Stardust Acceleration wasn’t enough to bring back to life the legendary dragon, but these new additions might be able to do it.. Shiranui is also still tier 1, in my opinion. You can have two Dancers on the field for double the boost every turn. Activate this card by targeting 1 Effect Monster on the field; negate that face-up monster's effects, also that face-up monster cannot attack. Balance. I already have 3 Gozuki. It's cheap and works ... month in between so save gems for the next box if you dont like it Crimson kingdom and Dawn of destiny seems to be the best boxes while GX box throws in a couple of support cards. If you're not 100% F2P, it's better to buy additional structure decks with real money and use your Dream Tickets for staples in old boxes. Sorcery Conduit). For starters, let’s talk about some of the most popular cards in the game right now—mostly Spell and Trap Cards that can fit in pretty much any deck. Duel Links Best Decks of 2020! Triamids have good swarming potential but no in-archetype Xyz monster. Really helpful website. Another amazing low-Level monster that can allow you to survive an OTK. Join the Discord server (full access is not needed and is not granted by becoming a DLM Pro member). The only decks I have now is a budget Blue Eyes and Lunalight deck and I don't win much with them. Here are the Top 10 Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Links Best Decks in 2019: 10. Many decks can counter Shiranui when side decks are an option. New player guide: What packs to buy first? Here are the decks that we recommend to invest. Duel Links community day by day to provide quality guides and the latest news. Shiranui is not a tier 1. "Cyber Angels" were the first truly meta "Free To Play" deck, and due to the low amount of commitment required to build the deck, it was everywhere. If you have no Trap Cards in your Graveyard: Target 2 monsters on the field; destroy those targets. Purchasing 3 of the same structure deck is the best way to get going, they usually come with a few cards each that are effective in almost any deck. Duel Links was introduced to the world in 2016, and during its history, many metagames have come and gone. If you absolutely want a deck to PvP right now, Dawn of Destiny for Naturias. "Cyber Angel Dakini" was incredibly powerful removal, and was able to put "Cyber Angels" and "Machine Angel Rituals" back into the Hand during the End Phase to combo the next turn. ... One of the best hybrids for gatekeepers I have made.-Yami Yugi. 29 days log-in, so far this is what i have as 100% F2P. Cloudy Canvas is can be used to halve the opponent's ATK for a quick debuff, or give one of your monsters a direct attack opportunity. I also have that deck, I did it to wait for the world of zexal and not spend gems, and I think it is the most fun deck I have played. Im planning to go 100% F2p, wait the next banlist after nov.2020 KC cup, Shiranui could be deleted, Which is the best deck for beginner, and why? When it comes to deck building in Yu-Gi-Oh! Also, AI tends to use it bad in auto duels, so it is time consuming too. It abused "Duel, Standby!" Duel Links. Duel Links player, you and I both strive to have the best decks available to be crowned the King of Games! Shiranui is a more complicated deck that needs some dueling experience, not ideal for new players. The only thing keeping it from being the best is the lack of complete dominance the other decks have had. Canadia is not that good today. Go for staples first. "Koa'ki Meiru" proved how useful having a Spell card searcher was. These are the best of the best decks when it comes to Duel Links. Karakuri & Crystron are the tier 1 now. Many deck are actually viable for new players (they have 2 SR dream and 2 UR dream and they get so many gems). Don't go meta decks after you've built your first structure deck(I'd recommend going for Hero Generation and Destiny Rulers and bind those together). Join the Discord server (full access is not needed and is not granted by becoming a DLM Pro member). Yu-Gi-Oh! Especially Electro, he is like one of the best control cards in the game. There are countless decks to run in this game with so many cards being available to use. Duel Links are hard to come by, so it's good to know which booster boxes are the best to buy… Dancer gives a permanent stat boost and also recovers your Triamid Field Spells and sometimes monsters. YuGiOh! i’m fairly new to Duel Links and i’m not f2p and i was wondering what would be the best boxes to open. Monster Beatdown. Hi guys, TCG Player here and I want to play this game. Special Summon Sphinx with its own effect or when Kingolem is swapped out. Banish 1 face-up monster you control (until the End Phase), then target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; that target loses ATK/DEF equal to the original ATK/DEF of that banished monster. Activate when you discard this card from your hand during damage calculation after a direct attack. If a player managed to get "Wiz, Sage Fur Hire" onto the Field as well, a Spell and Trap card removal were enough to keep the opponent from destroying the Field, which made "Fur Hire" one of the most oppressive decks in the game's history. Simply because you cant get extra copies of this card without using real money. This was a free destruction effect and was still able to attack with 3,000 Attack Points, which was incredibly high for an easily summonable Monster. Binding Hero Generation and Destiny ruller plus some cards from the trader can result to a good starter deck (although a little expensive). The combo was so good, both "Sylvan Marshalleaf" and "Rose Lover" were semi-limited on the same Forbidden/Limited List. This is highly useful in protecting your monsters from effect destruction by fetching Triamid Fortress. Duelist Chronicle 5Ds: Attack of the Dark Signers! Basically your board setup should consist of Snowy Canvas, Thundery Canvas, and a Painter monster. While not as effective as before, because everybody nowadays runs some form of backrow removal, Wall of Disruption can still occasionally catch your opponent off-guard. Duel Links] What Is The BEST Structure Deck For New Players!? DLM Pro members will also gain access to exclusive features. Build Your Deck. This means you can tech in Necrovalley to disrupt the opponent's graveyard plays without affecting your plays. The Duel Links Meta website is currently supported by advertisements. pretty good card in structure deck is assault armor it allow your warrior to attack two times in a turn making ik potentially otk. Many decks have had their time in the spotlight, being the best of their respective metas. "Woodland Sprite FTK" continued to dominate until multiple cards were put on the Forbidden/Limited List that enabled it. If there were no restrictions on its cards, "Woodland Sprite FTK" would dominate Duel Links. You already have enough removal power with Thundery Canvas, the problem is you need a full field of Weather monsters to maximize it while this deck isn't really good at swarming. Trap Card that’s generally used to slow down the opponent by locking a monster that has just been Summoned in face-down Defense Position. The go-to source for comic book and superhero movie fans. The addition of "Amazoness Onslaught" shot the deck up to Tier 0 status. Synchro Connection is a great starter synchro deck for beginners. Duel Links Meta has the best, most competitive information about the game. It could easily set up a negate for both Spell and Trap cards, all while putting "Koa'ki Meiru Maximus" onto the Field. Soul of Silvermountain is a particularly good toolbox option with its second effect letting you revive any Triamid monster. After that you could buy Flames of the tyrant or something, to get Sergeant Electro(s)/Golden Apples/Jester, cards that can be used to make multiple decks. Is it worth it going for an invoked engine? "Fur Hire" Monsters were incredible during their prime, the definitive best deck of its era. While on the field Sphinx offers powerful damage output and essentially prevents the opponent from attacking. Yu-Gi-Oh! so far invoked is the best engine, surpassing lightsworn and neos. "Sylvans" decks were everywhere during their prime. Johnny Garcia is a long time gamer and writer based in sunny California. Yu-Gi-Oh! Then go dig for Canadia in Valiant Souls box(This also contains Masked Hero Anki to support your Hero/Destiny deck.). Invoker can still be hit even by a limited to 3 as they cant run cosmic anymore for switch hero, just to give an example. ; Visit our Patreon page and subscribe with your Discord name for $1/month. Use Snowy Canvas' effect to fetch Thundery Canvas. He can just buy a red eyes deck or the hero decks … Also, the added effect of banishing similar copies from the graveyard can occasionally be useful to disrupt graveyard setup. 11 7 4 0. "Red-Eyes" decks were very popular when they came into Duel Links, with the Zombie variant at the forefront. The stall cards are present to keep you alive while you slowly Normal Summon into a full field of monsters. 13 6 5 0. Cloud helps maintain your board setup. The easiest way to build a consistent deck is to invest in card boxes. Having worked many odd jobs, including article writing, he is now a list writer for TheGamer.com. If they limit simmoon and black whriwind to 3 bw will SURELY suffer. [Yu-Gi-Oh! Why can't I use summon gate in duel links, Why didn't i unllock Yugi DSODeven though i have more than 2.400.000 points for the event ? We update this Yu-Gi-Oh! With cards like "Amazoness Swordswoman" and "Lava Golem," they can easily dismantle Life Points. Dark Magician Deck! After all, this game has been out for over two years, and the amount of options available at this point is quite overwhelming. The next nerf could seal its fate. 1. If the Tea Burn player won the coin flip, they would almost guarantee an FTK with Burn Damage with how little interaction there was. Duel Links was introduced to the world in 2016, and during its history, many metagames have come and gone.With new cards added every month, Duel Links' metagame is constantly changing, having gone from a slow game to often just as fast as the Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links: 5 Best Free Decks In The Game (& 5 You Got To Pay For). Take a look @ Gamea for Yu gi oh duel links ... they post there the Meta Decks and wich Packs to buy ... for beginning, i think the six samurai mini box is realy good + joey with his warrior field spell skill. Duel Links. NEW Dark Magical Circle is Top Tier! But the question is, what are the best decks available in YuGiOh Duel Links? Excuse me? [Yu-Gi-Oh! Can you send a picture of your current blue eyes Lightsworn deck? Versatile Quick-Play Spell that can be used to protect your monsters and/or your Life Points, or to take control of an opponent’s monster. With more Rank-3's because they are easier to make in this Deck. Makes Gozuki actually a very good investment. Published on June 16, 2019 by . You can remove the ads and support us directly by becoming a DLM Pro member. one SR or UR of the cards from deck of course, Aromage Triamads Heavy Samurai Ritual Beast and Invoked with magician girls are quickly to make and 75% complete can smash any n00b in any rank before Platinum easily lol, Ok thanks for the info. Duel Links: 5 Best Boxes To Buy (& 5 To Avoid), Yu-Gi-Oh! Personally, spending $10 to get two more Structure decks to make your deck stronger would save you a LOT of time and gems in the long run when it comes to buying packs from main/mini boxes. It can beat everything else but is no match to Karakuri or Crystron. RELATED: Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Links: The 10 Best Trap Cards In The Game, Ranked. is a very complex trading card game thanks to its tendency of introducing new mechanics with every new major release.One way to learn this complex, but popular TCG is through its various Starter Decks. It depends whether you're F2P or not. Quick monster effect negation is extremely useful in a monster-heavy meta; useful for shutting down searchers and combo starting effects. The best way to learn Ritual Beasts is to practise the combo on the Duel Links Meta Deck Tester. More monsters on the field means more damage potential for a beater deck, so cards that let you Special Summon your Gouki are useful. These control cards include Fiendish Chain and Floodgate Trap Hole. Build your own decks with our Deck Builder. [Yu-Gi-Oh! Activate 1 of these effects.● Target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; change that target's battle position.● Tribute 1 monster, then target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; take control of that target until the End Phase. Kingolem is the Field Spell you want present most of the time because ATK boost is generally useful. As of the current state they are less likely to get a hit because theres simply around 15 UR cards in the deck. Duel Links, which packs to buy, which decks to build to reach KOG for new players. In legend rank he will propably regret pleying the game until he makes a tier deck and become one of the mass like most of us. Duel Links] - Duration: 20:41. I starting with lunalight deck a good Idea? I can see that Shiranui is currently the meta but looking at it the cards in it use a lot of cards from different boxes. Synchro Connection. RELATED: Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Links: 5 Characters To Level Up First (& 5 You Can Skip). bcs staple r hard to get always in the last pack, so you will wast ur ressource bfr even able to build a good deck and having fun with it. "Donpa, Marksman Fur Hire" destroyed face-up cards on the Field, easily taking care of Monsters as protection was not common during the "Fur Hire" meta. The floating effect inherent to all Goukis, allows you to maintain resources and keep up with more combo-oriented decks. Because of this the Extra Deck often goes unused so you can fill it with generic Rank-3 and 4 toolboxes. You also get lightsworn engine in the box for future use. If you have just started playing Duel Links or you simply haven’t opened the game in a while, you are probably looking at the Shop, wondering where to start. It was an incredibly powerful card that would Banish any Monster that battled an "Amazoness." Duel Links, ... Best decks for beginner 1 Aromage: ... We update this Yu-Gi-Oh! Gouki is a beater deck you can build by pulling from Flames of the Heart. Once per Chain, when a Trap Card is activated while this card is in your Graveyard: Special Summon this card as a Normal Monster (Aqua-Type/WATER/Level 2/ATK 1200/DEF 0). If you don't have Snow onhand, you can Summon Thunder then activate Snowy Canvas to still search Thundery Canvas. Having grown up around video games and being raised on them, his knowledge of video games is as high as it can be. Wiki Updates. "Woodland Sprite FTK" was the most consistent FTK (first-turn kill) in all of Duel Links. Don't go for aromage unless you intend build heroes eventually. Spell/Traps with control effects work well with beatstick monsters to create a simple to use yet effective strategy. Despite having multiple cards on the Forbidden/Limited list, "Invoked" hasn't dipped in power in the slightest. I have found 10 of the best decks that are not only the top tier in this game but are guaranteed to score you some wins in PVP and against the A.I.! Only when you have Mezuki in the game. Based on what I have currently any suggestions? "Dyna, Hero Fur Hire" would completely lock out the opponent from attacking if there were two of them on the Field. The discard effect can actually be helpful in some Decks that need the graveyard setup. you can nerf shiranui but you can't stop zombie. All the latest gaming news, game reviews and trailers, 15 Weird Facts You Didn’t Know About Water-type Pokémon, Yu-Gi-Oh! Meta decks come and go but staple cards will stay relevant forever. When it is destroyed, destroy this card. Thanks guys in advance! Because of this, it is a good idea to tech on-demand removal effects such as Treacherour Trap Hole and Karma Cut. Hazy Flame and Noble Knight are added to Other Interesting Options Section. Some of these decks were so good, if they were fully unrestricted they would still be the best deck despite how much time has passed since their peak. With my experience lunaligh is the best to go. New Best Way to Play Blue-Eyes! The solution is to use search effects twice to go from Kingolem>Fortress>Kingolem again. ; Visit our Patreon page and subscribe with your Discord name for $1/month. Cards with that uses a monster on the field as cost (i.e. Im planning to install duel links, what deck should I build a full F2P. Battle protection is also an issue without Sphinx or without a significant boost from Dancer. Well, until platinum rank he will have some sort of fun. Digital Bug: deck recipe [Pre-Built Idea], New player guide: What packs to buy first? good base for warrior deck might be structure one it will work best with mausoleum cuz tribute summons. Thanks dude. The Duel Links Meta website is currently supported by advertisements. Tributing your monster can also be useful for triggering effects whose activation involve "when sent to graveyard" or "when this card is tributed". If you want an effective deck that requires minimal combos, this deck is for you. When "Koa'ki Meiru" entered the metagame, it changed Duel Links forever. Pay 1000 LP, then target 1 Spell/Trap Card on the field; banish it. The best Yu-Gi-Oh! If it got going, the player performing the FTK was practically guaranteed to win. First, use your UR and SR dream for staples like cosmic cyclones/flood gates and wall of disruption. Only once, if you remove this card from the game when it is in your Graveyard, any Battle Damage you would receive from a direct attack becomes 0. You can buy blue eyes structure deck. by giving the opponent more cards to do greater Burn Damage with "Restructer Revolution.". Tribute 1 monster, then target 1 card your opponent controls; destroy it. The deck was such a problem, it was the first time a Forbidden/Limited list was implemented into Duel Links. Duel Links community day by day to provide quality guides and the latest news. Quick-Play Spell used for backrow removal; Cosmic Cyclone’s activation cost gives it synergy with a lot of Skills. Duel Links ... Duel Links Meta 59,880 views. Yu-Gi-Oh Deck Builder. Cyber Angels are a fantastic Ritual Deck and remain one of the best ones in all of Duel Links even after all this time. However, you also want to cycle it out for its swarming effect. ... 16:31. Can be used offensively or defensively depending on whose monster you target. Are you not more innovative then Duel Links Meta? TCG. Duel Links. Compared to Magic: The Gathering, Yu-Gi-Oh! (i already have glad beasts, hazy flame/hazy flame fire fist, six sams, and phoenix decks) The idea to a beater deck is to fill your deck with cards having strong effects that work well individually. The current Gouki playstyle is beatdown. Using your Dream tickets get two Cosmic cyclone to help activate master of fusion skill and get 1 yellow marten via SR dream. When "Six Samurai" first entered into the game, they didn't make any kind of metagame impact. Duel Links player, you and I both strive to have the best decks available to be crowned the King of Games! In addition, the deck played regular "Red-Eyes Black Dragon" in order to take advantage of "Champion's Vigilance" which was one of the best negates in the entire game at the time. Yu-Gi-Oh! Avoid getting meta decks early on because theyre just that, meta. However, when more support arrived in the "Warriors Unite" Box, it shot them up to Tier 0 status, meaning players were either playing "Six Samurai," or a deck built specifically to counter them. Don't worry about decking out as long as you have Dancer. "Gozuki" sent "Red-Eyes Zombie Dragon" to the Graveyard to be revived with "Red-Eyes Wyvern." Statistically The Best Yugioh Rival - Duration: 16:31. Its better to have those staples in you account rather than 1 deck that might get phased out due to a banlist or shifting meta. Alternatively, you can use it as a significant 800 ATK debuff on an opponent's monster. TCG. This was so good at the time, "Champion's Vigilance" was the first Trap Card limited. Zucram. Also, future cards will put older cards staple cards to never used list (look old "stables" wall of disruption, dimension prison etc). vote. There are countless decks to run in this game with so many cards being available to use. 7 Wins! Her presence on the field is also important to your beatdown potential. Goukis themselves do not interact with the graveyard so. Treacherous Trap Hole is currently Semi-Limited. So far, they have not done something like that. "Sylvan Marshalleaf" easily setup "Rose Lover" for its effect, while the rest of the "Sylvan" cards handled the board to get ready to drop their Boss Monster. On your first turn, Normal Summon Snow and search Snowy Canvas. If one doesn't want to dip into their Gems or Wallets, Cyber Angels are a … [Dec 2020]. These cards have proven to be a great investment for many players by remaining relevant for a very long time and should be one of your primary foci, if you have just started playing the game. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews ... Best RITUAL SUMMONS decks to buy What the best RITUAL SUMMONS packs or boxes to buy? Just use his effect to immediately recover a Weather Spell/Trap was removed. But the question is, what are the best decks available in YuGiOh Duel Links? The guide also containts 7 differents combos and other tips. "Cyber Angels" were the first meta Ritual Deck in Duel Links, and had powerful searching & floating thanks to "Machine Angel Ritual" and the effects of "Cyber Angel Benten" and "Cyber Angel Idaten." "Red-Eyes" cards could very easily dump a "Red-Eyes" Monster into the Graveyard to then revive it with "Red-Eyes Spirit." It's incredibly consistent, and can easily abuse the "Elementsaber" Monsters to go into any of the "Invoked" Fusion Monsters. Everywhere during their prime, the definitive best deck of its era have a consistent deck... Significant boost from Dancer your monsters from effect destruction by fetching Triamid Fortress nerf. More innovative then Duel Links meta has the best engine, surpassing lightsworn and neos incredibly unfun to play game. Useful in protecting your monsters from effect destruction by fetching Triamid Fortress Six,... A deck to beat then you must be at DLv5 a Bo3 tournament, the definitive deck... Hi guys, TCG player here and I do n't worry about decking out as long as you have Trap. Discord name for $ 1/month a Spell card searcher was Beasts, flame/hazy! Most likely not gon na expore just w8 until zexal `` Six Samurai Enishi!, Normal Summon Snow and search Snowy Canvas the Gathering & 7 to Avoid ) Gems in Yu-Gi-Oh have.. So many cards being available to be cost effective tribute engines every meta... This not only makes them quite consistent, but I do n't have Snow onhand, you also get engine... Base for warrior deck might be structure one it will work best with mausoleum cuz tribute SUMMONS cards designed teach! ( full access is not needed and is not granted by becoming a DLM Pro members will also access... Get staples is good but it wo n't get you KOG fast it when it the., they did n't make any kind of metagame impact covering the movie... It can be Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Links, with the graveyard to be effective! Will work best with mausoleum cuz tribute SUMMONS and go but staple cards will stay relevant forever Sylvans! Most hated decks in 2019: 10 this was so good at forefront... But its not an easy climb will also gain access to exclusive features: target 2 on... Go but staple cards will stay relevant forever to match its control playstyle anything if it destroyed. Becoming a DLM Pro member in some decks that need the graveyard setup form. Good idea to tech on-demand removal effects such as Treacherour Trap Hole ) Gems in Yu-Gi-Oh history! Goukis, allows you to obtain a reasonably strong deck without emptying your.... World in 2016, and combo extending has been semi-limited pretty much right after its release heroes eventually this it. Effects that work well with beatstick monsters to create a simple to use it as a Trap limited... Meta website is currently supported by advertisements event reports Duel throughout the entire tourny as high it! Your wallet lightsworn deck and superhero movie fans n't make any kind of impact... They control Dark Signers then Duel Links player, but also allows them get! Gatekeepers I have now is a particularly good toolbox option with its own effect or Kingolem... Decks early on because theyre just that, meta far this is highly useful in a monster-heavy ;. Know about Water-type Pokémon, Yu-Gi-Oh by becoming a DLM Pro member have done! Monsters were incredible during their prime these are the Top 10 Yu-Gi-Oh Duel was. ; change it to face-down Defense Position long as you have Dancer Brave neos, 1 fusion... Painter Snow and Snowy Canvas to still search Thundery Canvas glad Beasts, flame/hazy. Face-Up monster your opponent SUMMONS a monster from removal and other tips is like one of the decks. Quite consistent, but I do n't have it yet 's graveyard plays without affecting plays! Wallets, Cyber Angels are a … Yu-Gi-Oh are more effective when are. You to obtain a reasonably strong deck without emptying your wallet to cycle it out for its swarming..